DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by cat9480 »

lurkernomore wrote:I won't lie, that party looked fun. I'd love to attend it if none of those bozos were there and I could just bring my friends instead ...

Am I the only one who was freaking out about all the RUNNING! BY! THE! POOL?!?!
He even slipped and fell once, nearly knocked over Finn (who could not have possibly looked more miserable), and continued to be a general menace, egged on by Bryan the man-child. I just can't with these people. You don't. Run. By. The. Pool.
YESSSSS! First rule of swimming. I feel like they HAD to have taught him that at swim school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

#GothMithy hahaha she just needs some piercing and tattoos! Well ofcourse the kids are going to Mimi & Papa's - god forbid Mithy watch her own children and host a party at the same time!! They did a good job with the party but the guest list was so lame - I'm pretty sure the theme was NOT "Forced Friends" because that is what it looked like! Jeff and Tal looked like they wanted to go home the entire home and their rented friends weren't even socializing with everyone! I guess it's true - money can't buy you everything BryLard!!
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

I'm not sure what Missy needs to "figure out" with Finn's sleeping situation... He's obviously outgrown his crib and needs to be in a bed. He needs to transition sometime so they could at least start working on it now.
I know Ollie occasionally wanders in their room and sleeps with them though so it doesn't seem like they've figured it out with him yet either.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lurkernomore wrote:I won't lie, that party looked fun. I'd love to attend it if none of those bozos were there and I could just bring my friends instead ...

Am I the only one who was freaking out about all the RUNNING! BY! THE! POOL?!?!
He even slipped and fell once, nearly knocked over Finn (who could not have possibly looked more miserable), and continued to be a general menace, egged on by Bryan the man-child. I just can't with these people. You don't. Run. By. The. Pool.
Yeah, and apart from the safety concerns, I just feel like encouraging your child to spit mouthfuls of water in people's faces isn't very nice. Call me a grinch, but...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

TChristine wrote:I'm not sure what Missy needs to "figure out" with Finn's sleeping situation... He's obviously outgrown his crib and needs to be in a bed. He needs to transition sometime so they could at least start working on it now.
I know Ollie occasionally wanders in their room and sleeps with them though so it doesn't seem like they've figured it out with him yet either.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I don't think that means they haven't figured it out yet. I think he just sleeps with his parents for the same reasons other kidss do.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They used to find him sleeping in all kinds of places in the old house. Sometimes on the stairs. If they want a family bed, that's their decision. But if they want the kids in their own beds, they gotta enforce it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Okay LITERALLY this isn't coincidental lol looked the Brooke girl up on Instagram and she's talking Botox on her story. Ha ha haha.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by ja14 »

queentee20 wrote:
ja14 wrote:Okay LITERALLY this isn't coincidental lol looked the Brooke girl up on Instagram and she's talking Botox on her story. Ha ha haha.

I feel like she noticed missy got it done but missy didn’t want to talk about it so she went off on Instagram.... it sounded so shady (as in being shady towards missy). I’m fresh out of high school so I know how evil girls’ minds work and how they will subtlety talk about you indirectly. Brooke seems like the typical HS b****
Yeah, I've I was Missy I would get offended if my friend did that. It's like she's throwing shade but still trying to be nice & cool.

She always messages to be sent to her in response to her story. Someone ask her if she noticed Missy's Botox and wants to do it because it looked so great on her Image

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

lmmomSD wrote:They used to find him sleeping in all kinds of places in the old house. Sometimes on the stairs. If they want a family bed, that's their decision. But if they want the kids in their own beds, they gotta enforce it.

Idk if this is about Ollie or Finn necessarily but let’s not forget Ollie’s hairdresser nap either Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They used to find him sleeping in all kinds of places in the old house. Sometimes on the stairs. If they want a family bed, that's their decision. But if they want the kids in their own beds, they gotta enforce it.

Idk if this is about Ollie or Finn necessarily but let’s not forget Ollie’s hairdresser nap either Image

Ollie. They would get up in the morning in the vlogs and find him asleep on the stairs, and on the floor in the hallway, etc. I don't get it. They must have either had their door closed or be heavy sleepers. I have mega mom ears. I am far from a perfect parent, but I hear my kids get out of bed. They're always saying "How did you hear me?" That's why I am always surprised by things like this and Katie saying that she didn't hear Brooks fussing one night when the monitor died.

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Ellie linqusit had a Instagram story about getting Botox #sponsored?!

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

These are screen grabs from the soggy doggy vlog last week. First shot us the beginning of the vlog, the second shot is from after her doctor appointment. The last one is even clearer. You can make out needle marks between her brows, in her forehead creases, and I think there are even a couple around her eyes/crows feet.
If you can’t see the pics, the timestamp is roughly 4:48 and 6:14.ImageImage
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ja14 wrote:Okay LITERALLY this isn't coincidental lol looked the Brooke girl up on Instagram and she's talking Botox on her story. Ha ha haha.

Ha! That is definitely directed at Missy. “PS If you don’t want to say that you’ve gotten it, but you have...I won’t tell.” Image You *know* she noticed, because she’s probably edited out all Missy’s wrinkles big time in their photos.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Sorry, I promise I'm not trying to sound nasty or rude or sarcastic but I feel a little lost on this botox conversation. Are people just pointing it out for the sake of pointing it out? Or are we mad because she didn't tell us she did botox? Are we upset that she did botox in the first place? I guess I don't really understand what the big deal is. I personally would never do it, but I am someone who doesn't even wear makeup, so I'm not sure I'm the right person to judge. But is there something else I'm missing here? Like maybe she swore she'd never do it and now she's been discovered? I'm a bit confused...
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

natalka81 wrote:Sorry, I promise I'm not trying to sound nasty or rude or sarcastic but I feel a little lost on this botox conversation. Are people just pointing it out for the sake of pointing it out? Or are we mad because she didn't tell us she did botox? Are we upset that she did botox in the first place? I guess I don't really understand what the big deal is. I personally would never do it, but I am someone who doesn't even wear makeup, so I'm not sure I'm the right person to judge. But is there something else I'm missing here? Like maybe she swore she'd never do it and now she's been discovered? I'm a bit confused...
It’s just being pointed out because she went to the doctors w/on Bryan and a lot of us thought it could be a pregnancy appointment. I don’t think anyone is mad about it except how she didn’t mention lol I personally Missy looks 5x better now with botox because god forbid she use moisturizer

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The Botox is interesting because Missy is supposedly deathly afraid of needles. If she'll handle the needles for Botox she will most definitely handle them enough to do gender selection.

I always thought she played up her needle fear for Mimi's attention anyway.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:The Botox is interesting because Missy is supposedly deathly afraid of needles. If she'll handle the needles for Botox she will most definitely handle them enough to do gender selection.

I always thought she played up her needle fear for Mimi's attention anyway.
That's why I thought it was interesting because she's supposedly so terrified of needles.
I don't judge her for doing it. And I judge these two a lot, lol. She had a lot of wrinkles especially for a lady of her young age. The upkeep is going to be hard, I think.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don’t judge her at all for getting Botox or fillers. If it makes her feel good about herself, more power to her.

It’s just something to poke fun at. Just like the phantom cleaning lady. No one REALLY cares that they hire a housekeeper. We just snark because they refuse to acknowledge it. Same here. No one cares if she has cosmetic enhancements, but we’ll snark at yet another obvious thing they try to hide.

If they were transparent and just owned their shit they wouldn’t be anywhere near as loathsome as they are. As it is, it’s fun to point out everything they think they’re “getting away with”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Looks like Luna got spayed today.
In other news, on Missy’s instastory, Ollie says “I’m a good boy, but Finn is not”.
Way to enforce that golden child-scapegoat dynamic, Lannings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Funny. Brooke’s insta story she’s asking/talking about Botox. Probably saw Missy’s forehead and was inspired.

Return to “Daily Bumps”