BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: me! (since I wasn't offered titles in the PM sent for a new thread lmao)
Previous: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13222

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by marshmellow »

Why does she always dress Harlow in same kind of clothes ? Not cute at all. She used to dress Aria way better.
These daily blogs are easy money for her. Like she admits, everyday is the same. Wash, rinse , repeat.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by saywhatt »

She is literally always shopping and spending money on stupid things she doesnt need and then COMPLAINS about money, like why?! Stop spending it on ungly things you dont need!

Also, I'm rather upset that Ean (is that how you spell it) caved and let her get christmas stuff out. That might just be the retail person in me who hates the fact that we put christmas stuff out before halloween.... :| :|
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

F

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

saywhatt wrote:She is literally always shopping and spending money on stupid things she doesnt need and then COMPLAINS about money, like why?! Stop spending it on ungly things you dont need!

Also, I'm rather upset that Ean (is that how you spell it) caved and let her get christmas stuff out. That might just be the retail person in me who hates the fact that we put christmas stuff out before halloween.... :| :|
No, it's def annoying.

Halloween is a great holiday because if you don't have kids you get to go out and dress stupid and be stupid without judgement and with kids it's great because they get so pumped about dressing like their favorite characters.

Thanksgiving is great because of food and you get to enjoy friends/family without materialistic incentive.

Christmas in 2017 is basically comparing to see who has the biggest d*cks. Especially for YouTube families. It has nothing to do with Baby Jesus or the gift of giving. It's about who can do it bigger and better and showing it off online.

I already have friends who are SAHM moms who've fully decorated. Like, STAHP.

Maybe it's a SAHM thing because they need a constant rush of dopamine since they're cooped up 75 percent of the time.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

The problem is that she started decorating for fall in August. Got to stay ahead of the curve or something...

It’s just so weird to me. There’s so much she could do with her kids around thanksgiving at this age. (Read a story about thanksgiving, make turkeys, build a boat out of amazon prime boxes and pretend it’s the Mayflower, go SHOPPING and pick out items to donate to a food pantry...etc.) Heck, I’m not a SAHM, but work from home part-time and I find ways to do these sorts of things with my daughter.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Her kids probably don’t even know Thanksgiving is coming up because all she ever talks about is Christmas

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

freshbalsam wrote:Her kids probably don’t even know Thanksgiving is coming up because all she ever talks about is Christmas

You mean Chris-muhhhhs
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
saywhatt wrote:She is literally always shopping and spending money on stupid things she doesnt need and then COMPLAINS about money, like why?! Stop spending it on ungly things you dont need!

No, it's def annoying.

Halloween is a great holiday because if you don't have kids you get to go out and dress stupid and be stupid without judgement and with kids it's great because they get so pumped about dressing like their favorite characters.

Thanksgiving is great because of food and you get to enjoy friends/family without materialistic incentive.

Christmas in 2017 is basically comparing to see who has the biggest d*cks. Especially for YouTube families. It has nothing to do with Baby Jesus or the gift of giving. It's about who can do it bigger and better and showing it off online.

I already have friends who are SAHM moms who've fully decorated. Like, STAHP.

Maybe it's a SAHM thing because they need a constant rush of dopamine since they're cooped up 75 percent of the time.
Nah. I'm a stay at home
Mom and all I do is put up a Christmas tree after thanksgiving. You don't have to be cooped up as a mom!! I don't understand why a lot of the YouTube moms that stay home are inside their houses most of the time. My family is out everyday doing something bc we have the freedom to. Not taking your comment personal just pointing out that is seems like the YouTube moms are sooo home bound and I don't get it! And when they do go out it's shopping, all of them are the same lol.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Youtube sahms give actual stay at home moms the stereotype they have.. That all we do is sit on the couch and have a life of leisure to shop as we please.. plus barely any of the YT moms actually cook.
There is nothing wrong with putting up Christmas decorations whenever you want, if it makes you happy. That's not the issue the oissue with Brit is she is never happy and is always onto the next thing.. and her spending problems. That is a huuge red flag.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

//Following//
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Smom12 you crack me up. Brittany would never take her kids to NYC with her. It would be yet another alone trip for her just like when she left her kids behind when she went on road trips to Florida and Ohio.

And she would never take the subway. In her eyes she is too good for the that. She would only take cabs everywhere. And by everywhere I mean the nearest target and starbucks.
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

In the new video when shes like "harlow is acting so so crazy" when shes literally just... making noises and trying to stand up in the cart? lol. also i guess its good she recognizes how pathetic her target addiction is. its the first step.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

B says her neighbors probably think "what is going on with this child?" when Aria is rolling down the hill.. No B they are probably thinking THERE ARE CHILDREN NEXT DOOR?! becausr they never fucking leave the white fortress. She wasn't acting "so so cray" Kids roll down hills, that's what they do. and "this is why we can't have nice things?" becaus she poured water OUTSIDE?! seriously?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I don't know any SAHMs personally that have time to decorate for Christmas this early. Finalize your Thanksgiving menu and figure out how to plan out everything so everything has time in the oven...or dread the day at the in-laws with your mother in law's passive aggressive comments is what most are doing.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

DoodleBop wrote:I don't know any SAHMs personally that have time to decorate for Christmas this early. Finalize your Thanksgiving menu and figure out how to plan out everything so everything has time in the oven...or dread the day at the in-laws with your mother in law's passive aggressive comments is what most are doing.
Lolll exactly this.

And speaking of in laws (even though they’re not her in laws since they’re not married lolol), I feel like she hasn’t mentioned seeing eans family in a long time either.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I don't know any SAHMs personally that have time to decorate for Christmas this early. Finalize your Thanksgiving menu and figure out how to plan out everything so everything has time in the oven...or dread the day at the in-laws with your mother in law's passive aggressive comments is what most are doing.
Lolll exactly this.

And speaking of in laws (even though they’re not her in laws since they’re not married lolol), I feel like she hasn’t mentioned seeing eans family in a long time either.

Either his family doesn't want to be on the vlog or their relationship is strained.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

DoodleBop wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Lolll exactly this.

Either his family doesn't want to be on the vlog or their relationship is strained.
Yeah I feel like she’s never really shown his parents, but aria used to go over there for sleepovers fairly often? She hasn’t said anything about that in a while Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”