Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

nomis99 wrote:Is it just me or is his comment really weird? Like, if you have a ‘man of 8 years’ why tf would you be crushing on Chris?
IMG_2537.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a bit disrespecful to her 'man of 8 years'. If my husband ever ever verbalised to a stranger on the internet that he wished she had a sister, i'd be pissed. Dont get me wrong, he can find whoever he wants attractive, I can even talk to him about the girls we both think are sexy, but telling strangers is a step across the line
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:Is it just me or is his comment really weird? Like, if you have a ‘man of 8 years’ why tf would you be crushing on Chris?
IMG_2537.JPG

That's a bit disrespecful to her 'man of 8 years'. If my husband ever ever verbalised to a stranger on the internet that he wished she had a sister, i'd be pissed. Dont get me wrong, he can find whoever he wants attractive, I can even talk to him about the girls we both think are sexy, but telling strangers is a step across the line
Bitch has to be stark raving blind to think chris is good looking.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Stop trying to make "Kaden has autism/some other disorder" happen by making bs false statements like this. It's getting ridiculous, honestly. What are you even talking about? Kaden is seen on videos talking to the people around him, laughing when he finds something funny, being scared when appropriate and so on. Lots of kids are obsessed with a certain toy when they are little(in his case it was monster trucks) and that doesn't mean they have autism. He is doing well in school, does his homework with pleasure, plays with children from what we gather (from him and his mother) and from what we see on film too. His speech is improving too. When he talks calmly, you can tell he is much easier to understand. He shouts because he knows it's what his mother will encourage and praise. Jeez :roll:[/quote]

Ok why are you butthurt ? Did I use the "A" word no. So calm the F down. You have seen his homework so thank you. I can say what I feel ! To me he seems a little different.

Oh AND newsflash many children with autism do many things if not all that you listed. So good job sounding like a know all.[/quote]

Everything and I mean everything she said perfectly describes my cousin who does have autism, just saying. :)
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Good lord...lol...with all those kids and no kind of parental help it's no wonder a kid, or two, won't have some sort of deficit.
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: I think it's her choice of words again in those situations, like she doesn't know what else to say, but the oppsosite of what the children present her with in short, quick sentences and hope that this somehow makes them happy.

What got my attention was Kyson saying that he sits on a bench and puts his head down. What 5 year old kid would say that, unless he's actually doing it. He must have felt really unhappy at that point.
Kyson says that Jess actually told him he isn't nice. I don't think a kid would make that up so I don't think he extrapolated. I think Jess actually said that to him. Kyson insists he didn't get out when told to which adds up. Jess kept trying to confuse him and say he did get out and is therefore nice too but it really sounds like she told the boys to get out and Kaden immediately did but Kyson didn't so she told Kyson he's not nice like Kaden because he doesn't listen.
Some of you guys reach way to high with these things. Have you ever had a conversation with a 5 year old? Let alone an upset 5 year old. There’s not always some hidden meaning behind what they’re saying.

Yeah, I’m going to have to agree with you. I’ve had many conversations with my 7 year old about how when I say something nice about someone else, it doesn’t mean I’m saying your not. If I say Allie is pretty, it doesn’t mean you’re not pretty. If I say your brother is sweet, it doesn’t mean you aren’t. I feel like that’s the direction she should have went. But, if I was her, I’d bring it up the next day when he wasn’t so tired.

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Why doesn’t Jess ever buckle Lynn into her stroller?!
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

marshmellow wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
marshmellow wrote: Aaa see. There is the answer in your question :D But yes he shouts without logic and shows no emotions. But he is "fine" you guys.
Stop trying to make "Kaden has autism/some other disorder" happen by making bs false statements like this. It's getting ridiculous, honestly. What are you even talking about? Kaden is seen on videos talking to the people around him, laughing when he finds something funny, being scared when appropriate and so on. Lots of kids are obsessed with a certain toy when they are little(in his case it was monster trucks) and that doesn't mean they have autism. He is doing well in school, does his homework with pleasure, plays with children from what we gather (from him and his mother) and from what we see on film too. His speech is improving too. When he talks calmly, you can tell he is much easier to understand. He shouts because he knows it's what his mother will encourage and praise. Jeez :roll:
Ok why are you butthurt ? Did I use the "A" word no. So calm the F down. You have seen his homework so thank you. I can say what I feel ! To me he seems a little different.

Oh AND newsflash many children with autism do many things if not all that you listed. So good job sounding like a know all.
You tried to claim Kaden shows no emotions and so clearly something's wrong with him. I pointed out he in fact does show emotions which we can see in vlogs. It's not that a child with autism certainly couldn't do the above (some can indeed), it's that you and some others here love to claim Kaden cannot do the above. "Kaden's in his own world" is a popular (and pretty ridiclous) statement around here.

I haven't seen his homework, his teacher has. The teacher who said Kaden's doing well, is where should be and has no behaviour issues in school. The teacher who offered speech therapy. Another claim here is that the school says Kaden's fine because they don' t want to offer services, which may well be true but the teacher offered speech testing before stating that in her opinion he is not too behind. he speech therapist thought the same. Again, these are adults who interacted with Kaden(unlike you or me) when he was probably calm and not hyped up by mommy and a camera. Has no one considered the idea that Kaden is rushing to speak and shrieks exclusively when the camera is on ?

I'm calm, I just pointed out you were saying stuff that's not true, that's all :)
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4db165.jpg[/img]
Oh God, I’m so sorry for saying this, but this baby is just ugly. Big, fat, bald, not cute. Outfit is hideous, the bare foot on the ugly tiles, the gold behind her, I just can’t. Why the hell is she half naked? It looks so gross.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

ava11 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4db165.jpg[/img]
Oh God, I’m so sorry for saying this, but this baby is just ugly. Big, fat, bald, not cute. Outfit is hideous, the bare foot on the ugly tiles, the gold behind her, I just can’t. Why the hell is she half naked? It looks so gross.

Lol you’re comment made me laugh. I would have put a white onesie on her, I hate topless pictures of older babies. Plus the diaper showing looks so damn tacky lol

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

cjl123 wrote:
ava11 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4db165.jpg[/img]

Lol you’re comment made me laugh. I would have put a white onesie on her, I hate topless pictures of older babies. Plus the diaper showing looks so damn tacky lol

The diaper is tacky, and Let’s just say the whole set up is tacky. I don’t see one thing in that picture that is not tacky.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Let's face it. Jess simply does not have the time or energy to meet the emotional needs of her children. She's great at labor, delivery, breast-feeding,taking pictures and vlogging. Once the children are past the baby/toddler stage and become people with a complex emotional life, she is at a loss. So my heart goes out to all of them.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The new video is mostly stuff actually seen and a few clips not seen.

Also, I hope she fixed Landen's chest clip. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a2abfd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

80085 wrote:Look, we all know Adsense is an unfortunate looking child. We've all seen her father. Why do people have to keep bringing it up? It's not her fault. Fair to comment on Jessica's incredibly tacky sense of taste or make a comment here and there about "oh god she looks exactly like Chris :/", fine. but do we really need a post every other page how homely she is?
I second this. I don't think Addy is ugly for what it's worth but everyone has their own opinion. Must baby bashing be on every page though?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

I was gonna suggest a drinking game for the new video where you drink every time jess reminded us that its miracle babys birthday but you know what, youd probably die of alcohol person.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

kalipali wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote: Nah. Drake is proof that they are not each others last options.

If Drake still has girls interested in him Chris would have no problem whatsoever finding another girl in Modesto either. Chris is literally dream man prince charming compared to someone like Drake.
What’s the huge difference that makes them so different?

Both have two different “baby mommas.”
One has 3 kids, the other 4.
Both do not see their children on a regular basis.
Well I guess I shouldn't have even mentioned Chris. My point was that if Drake after all he has done and all he continues to do still has girls who want him as a boyfriend, then that gives ANYONE hope.

But as for Drake vs Chris since you asked, I think there are lots of huge differences. One is Drake is a known serial cheater. He cheated on his pregnant wife. After her he then cheated on his girlfriend and fiance.

How many times has Drake had his sons sleep over at his house in the year 2017? Zero?
Versus Chris who had his sons sleep over tons. Weeks and weeks at a time during summer break, spring break and weekends throughout the year.

Seriously if you had to choose who you would marry or want as your childs father who would you pick? Chris or Drake? If the answer of 'neither' was not an option and you had to pick one of the 2?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

waitwhat wrote:
80085 wrote:Look, we all know Adsense is an unfortunate looking child. We've all seen her father. Why do people have to keep bringing it up? It's not her fault. Fair to comment on Jessica's incredibly tacky sense of taste or make a comment here and there about "oh god she looks exactly like Chris :/", fine. but do we really need a post every other page how homely she is?
I second this. I don't think Addy is ugly for what it's worth but everyone has their own opinion. Must baby bashing be on every page though?
I think Addie is adorable.
It is definitely natural to not think some babies are cute but the constant need for people to not only point it out but to make jokes about it says alot more about who they are as a human being than anything Jess could do. Jess has about a million faults but she isn't a cruel person. and save the "this is a gossip forum" it is to gossip about Jessica an adult who chose to put her life on the internt not an innocent baby (and again, the difference being saying "I dont think Addie is that cute" and making fun of her looks/calling her names etc)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The EMT in that video was horrible! I am actually shocked he would talk like that infront of the patient (Jess) who would clearly be terrified, emotional and was also clearly awake.
You cna definitely pass information along without bashing the midwives. Time and place, dude.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote: I think Addie is adorable.
Same. I think Addie is really adorable.
Do the people who think Addie is "a very unfortunate homely looking baby" think Lilia was a cute baby? Just curious because I think Lilia was by far her most least attractive baby. As a toddler Lilia became beautiful but as a baby no. But I do think Addie is a cute baby.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL
I think that is a huge difference though. To be a parent even just 25% of the time versus 0.000000001% of the time. Seems like a huge difference to me and I think kids will heavily notice and remember that kind of difference as well.
I think half ass parenting is way better than zero ass parenting.

Return to “JesssFam”