DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

I think it’s great she got Botox and she looks good. I just think it’s hysterical that her photographer posted that fake little video on Instagram the day after Friendsgiving, clearly inspired by Missy’s new look. Like she’s obviously waiting for Missy to spill all the details

But I do side eye the fact that when she had to get a shot to protect Finn from whooping cough, it was the end of the world. But when it’s a shot to fix her wrinkles, well then, inject away! That is typical Missy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by QweenKris »

cat9480 wrote:I think it’s great she got Botox and she looks good. I just think it’s hysterical that her photographer posted that fake little video on Instagram the day after Friendsgiving, clearly inspired by Missy’s new look. Like she’s obviously waiting for Missy to spill all the details Image

But I do side eye the fact that when she had to get a shot to protect Finn from whooping cough, it was the end of the world. But when it’s a shot to fix her wrinkles, well then, inject away! That is typical Missy.

HAHAHHAHA totally - right!? This is how Brooke is. She’s SUPER passive aggressive and acts like she’s being “nice” and genuinely “inquiring” when she’s full of shit. Total backstabber. Her insta story had me ROLLING!

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:
ja14 wrote:Okay LITERALLY this isn't coincidental lol looked the Brooke girl up on Instagram and she's talking Botox on her story. Ha ha haha.

I feel like she noticed missy got it done but missy didn’t want to talk about it so she went off on Instagram.... it sounded so shady (as in being shady towards missy). I’m fresh out of high school so I know how evil girls’ minds work and how they will subtlety talk about you indirectly. Brooke seems like the typical HS b****
HAHAHHA yes yes yes! She is!!!! She is the most phony b on this planet.

I love that we all can see through her! So good.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

So since she supposedly got her forehead done, are her lips next?

MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

violet-kelsey black wrote:So since she supposedly got her forehead done, are her lips next? Image

I've not watched for a while - had a look to see the results of the Botox. She looks 100% better, if I had the money I would let them stick me without a doubt (mind you I just hit the big 50 :-o so could do with a little/big help) I wonder if Mimi had it done as well? I tried to get a close look at her but she had those big sunglasses on. Will keep trying to see - just for research purposes :P

I was watching Bryan's face to see if he had it done too, he had his pits done so I'm sure he would do the face!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

We were all wrong about Mithy ever getting Botox. If she let them stick her with needles, maybe we’re wrong about her not letting Bryan stick it in her too.

Or does Mimi sit beside her and hold her hand saying “be brave” for that too?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm amazed at how much better she looks and I don't blame her for it at all but it's just another disingenuous thing about them while they play up the persona of living their daily lives on camera. They'll never admit that their lifestyle and perfect family image is all smoke and mirrors.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

actuallydear wrote:We were all wrong about Mithy ever getting Botox. If she let them stick her with needles, maybe we’re wrong about her not letting Bryan stick it in her too.

Or does Mimi sit beside her and hold her hand saying “be brave” for that too?
"Be brave, maybe this time it will be a girl!" - Mimi, after Missy has had 6 boys and they try for #7

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy ***Said*** she made fudge, cookies, dipped strawberries, gravy, the turkey and cranberry sauce.. granted what she says and what she actually DID are two different things.
Please tell me the camera panned to some can-shaped cranberry sauce plopped into a fancy Christmas bowl...

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It was kinda cute seeing the kids playing with the frog but I have some problems with it.

1. Ollie was eating.
2. Ollie put his hand on his mouth AFTER he touched it.
3. I'm pretty sure he didn't wash his hands after that.
4. They put it on his spoon.
And 5. They probably didn't wash that spoon either.

Idk if I'm being nitpicky or not, I like frogs, but I just think it's gross if you're not sanitary after.
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

So what happened to Luna? i had thought she was going in for a spay but haven't watched any vlogs recently... when was her tail docked and why?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bumblebee93 wrote:So what happened to Luna? i had thought she was going in for a spay but haven't watched any vlogs recently... when was her tail docked and why?
Her tail has always been short. Some Aussies are born that way. Some are docked, but hopefully she was born that way.
I am glad they got her spayed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Bumblebee93 wrote:So what happened to Luna? i had thought she was going in for a spay but haven't watched any vlogs recently... when was her tail docked and why?
They got her spayed in today's vlog. In the United States we still dock a lot of tails as per the breed standard of AKC and CKC. Puppies are done at 4 days old before the owner even sees them or meets them. The posted above is correct and some aussies are born with no tails but some are docked.

Docking is such common practice that my jack russel terrier pictured in my avatar has a tail and nobody even believes that she is a purebred jrt when I tell them.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Okay, few things:

1. Thank God they actually got Luna spayed!
2. I, personally, am talking about Missy's Botox because I'm surprised. She struck me as the type who would look down on people who got procedures, given her upbringing.
3. I know all their friends are fake or bought, but Brooke is a straight up bitch and they need to drop her. The world is full of nice photographers they can befriend.
4. If Missy ever gets lip fillers (which I doubt, that's a bit too much for her lol), it'll be WAY too obvious. They'll have no choice but to acknowledge it when Missy opens up the vlog with full, luscious lips. There's nothing wrong with her lips anyway tbh she shouldn't have to feel insecure about them. They're just lips.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her lips but the Kardashian clones are taking over Instagram lately anyways. They’re kinda similar, both families who became known out of doing nothing and receive recognition for it

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

tintin15 wrote:Okay, few things:

1. Thank God they actually got Luna spayed!
2. I, personally, am talking about Missy's Botox because I'm surprised. She struck me as the type who would look down on people who got procedures, given her upbringing.
3. I know all their friends are fake or bought, but Brooke is a straight up bitch and they need to drop her. The world is full of nice photographers they can befriend.
4. If Missy ever gets lip fillers (which I doubt, that's a bit too much for her lol), it'll be WAY too obvious. They'll have no choice but to acknowledge it when Missy opens up the vlog with full, luscious lips. There's nothing wrong with her lips anyway tbh she shouldn't have to feel insecure about them. They're just lips.
Yes. Yes yes. If I was Missy I would be PISSED seeing Brooke’s instastory. She’s a grade A bitch.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Ps. Can we send messages to Brooke via Instagram calling her out for being a b!? That’d be so great. Would love to knock her off her high horse for once in her life.

She had a “talking” sesh on her instastory a week or so ago about not talking bad about friends because it’s not nice to vent to others and talk badly about other friends even if you need to get if off your chest and think you’re right in doing so. Ummmm what!?! She’s the QUEEN of that. It just really bothers me when people are so blatantly disingenuous and when the double standards are R E A L

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I hope she owns up to getting Botox (or fillers, both? IDK). It would be great content if she does revamp her channel. I, personally, would love to hear about it, because I’ve got a few things I’d like to get done myself. It would be awesome if her channel went back to its roots and she could talk about grown up stuff again.

That being said, her photographer is a stone cold bitch. That is some passive aggressive bull shit that she pulled. It’s obvious that this is something that Missy is insecure about, and despite how much we snark on her, Brooke is supposed to be her friend. What she did was flat out mean.
If I were Missy, I’d own the shit out of the procedure, talk about it proudly, and publicly get a new photographer. No one should take that shit from a friend. Especially a friend that they’ve given a lot of business and exposure to. It’s Catty as fuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

QweenKris wrote:Ps. Can we send messages to Brooke via Instagram calling her out for being a b!? That’d be so great. Would love to knock her off her high horse for once in her life.

She had a “talking” sesh on her instastory a week or so ago about not talking bad about friends because it’s not nice to vent to others and talk badly about other friends even if you need to get if off your chest and think you’re right in doing so. Ummmm what!?! She’s the QUEEN of that. It just really bothers me when people are so blatantly disingenuous and when the double standards are R E A L

Honestly, do the opposite. Message her BEGGING her to start a YouTube channel. She may be Catty, but everyone loves a good dumpster fire.
:roll:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Theirmom wrote:
QweenKris wrote:Ps. Can we send messages to Brooke via Instagram calling her out for being a b!? That’d be so great. Would love to knock her off her high horse for once in her life.

Honestly, do the opposite. Message her BEGGING her to start a YouTube channel. She may be Catty, but everyone loves a good dumpster fire.
Yes! If she is catty and also friends with bryan and missy we could get a lot of info out of her lol.

Return to “Daily Bumps”