• Advertisement
    

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 am

Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3342
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6645 times
Been thanked: 13250 times

Advertisement

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 am

waitwhat wrote:
80085 wrote:Look, we all know Adsense is an unfortunate looking child. We've all seen her father. Why do people have to keep bringing it up? It's not her fault. Fair to comment on Jessica's incredibly tacky sense of taste or make a comment here and there about "oh god she looks exactly like Chris :/", fine. but do we really need a post every other page how homely she is?


I second this. I don't think Addy is ugly for what it's worth but everyone has their own opinion. Must baby bashing be on every page though?


I think Addie is adorable.
It is definitely natural to not think some babies are cute but the constant need for people to not only point it out but to make jokes about it says alot more about who they are as a human being than anything Jess could do. Jess has about a million faults but she isn't a cruel person. and save the "this is a gossip forum" it is to gossip about Jessica an adult who chose to put her life on the internt not an innocent baby (and again, the difference being saying "I dont think Addie is that cute" and making fun of her looks/calling her names etc)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9775 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:27 am

The EMT in that video was horrible! I am actually shocked he would talk like that infront of the patient (Jess) who would clearly be terrified, emotional and was also clearly awake.
You cna definitely pass information along without bashing the midwives. Time and place, dude.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9775 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby TeaFor2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:03 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think Addie is adorable.

Same. I think Addie is really adorable.
Do the people who think Addie is "a very unfortunate homely looking baby" think Lilia was a cute baby? Just curious because I think Lilia was by far her most least attractive baby. As a toddler Lilia became beautiful but as a baby no. But I do think Addie is a cute baby.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1240 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby TeaFor2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:22 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL

I think that is a huge difference though. To be a parent even just 25% of the time versus 0.000000001% of the time. Seems like a huge difference to me and I think kids will heavily notice and remember that kind of difference as well.
I think half ass parenting is way better than zero ass parenting.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1240 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:40 am

The blood smears added in on jess and her blurred out nipple in the thumbnail....so elegant


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 19298 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby mommadrama01 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:55 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:The blood smears added in on jess and her blurred out nipple in the thumbnail....so elegant


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think that was added. If you watch she showed she was covered in blood

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 931 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby olemama » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:The EMT in that video was horrible! I am actually shocked he would talk like that infront of the patient (Jess) who would clearly be terrified, emotional and was also clearly awake.
You cna definitely pass information along without bashing the midwives. Time and place, dude.


Yeah, I absolutely agree with this! Jess was exhausted and terrified. But her vital signs were stable. So he could have quietly told the nurses the situation out of earshot. All I can say after watching this is I'm glad Jess and Addie were fine. But ,if she gets pregnant again (I really, really hope she does not!!!), no more home births for Jess. She had a complication; no midwife should take her.
olemama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 2256 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:00 am

mommadrama01 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:The blood smears added in on jess and her blurred out nipple in the thumbnail....so elegant


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think that was added. If you watch she showed she was covered in blood

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


Ugh then using that as a thumbnail..gross


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 19298 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby emma101 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:05 am

Not watched all the video yet but wow she looks different! Her nose was bigger!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 1468 times
Been thanked: 562 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 am

The EMT should have stuck to the facts he didn't have to add comments like it was a mess etc. Like others have said time and place.It sounds like he didn't know what he was walking into, getting instructions which may not have been clear\more than one person talking at once but that's life as an EMT right. Fly by the seat of your pants. Being an EMT in California he better get used to attending home birth transfers.

While he was rude we didn't see the interaction between her midwives and the EMTs [they cut that bit out] we only see his frustration at the end which again he should have kept out of the bedside report.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 5195 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:16 am

DoodleBop wrote:The EMT should have stuck to the facts he didn't have to add comments like it was a mess etc. Like others have said time and place.It sounds like he didn't know what he was walking into, getting instructions which may not have been clear\more than one person talking at once but that's life as an EMT right. Fly by the seat of your pants. Being an EMT in California he better get used to attending home birth transfers.

While he was rude we didn't see the interaction between her midwives and the EMTs [they cut that bit out] we only see his frustration at the end which again he should have kept out of the bedside report.


Ya, I dont care how rude or disorganized or whatever the midwife was. H could file a complaint later if he felt it necessary, whether he thought they did something wrong or whether he just wanted to complain about their work ethic/personalities. I am a nurse and would for sure be in trouble if I spoke like that infront of a patient. That all being said, I am sure Jess put it in there to show how rude he was. HA.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9775 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am

I'm not condoning his bed side manor. But we also don't know what jess, Chris, or her family said either. All we see is the emt speaking.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 4213 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby Lyanna » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am

TeaFor2 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL

I think that is a huge difference though. To be a parent even just 25% of the time versus 0.000000001% of the time. Seems like a huge difference to me and I think kids will heavily notice and remember that kind of difference as well.
I think half ass parenting is way better than zero ass parenting.

Half ass parenting still doesn’t qualifiy for « real man »
Lyanna
Gossiper
 
Posts: 790
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 3763 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby shilohjulia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:12 am

It will be interesting to see what Addie looks like as she gets older. I think a lot of the reason she’s still kind of unfortunate looking is that she’s bald and huge. I wonder what type of hair she will have.

Also i think the idea that Jess treats Kyson differently because he looks like Drake is bogus. Landen looks more and more like Drake every day and she’s always commenting about how handsome he is. I agree that the issue with Kyson is just that her personality and his clash.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Informer
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 591 times
Been thanked: 1613 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby TeaFor2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am

Lyanna wrote:Half ass parenting still doesn’t qualifiy for « real man »

For sure. Definitely not. But this is all Jess knows. She doesn't know what it is like to have a real man because she's never had one.
For her she is comparing Drake her ex husband to Chris her now husband. That's all she has ever known.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1240 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby kalipali » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 am

TeaFor2 wrote:
kalipali wrote:What’s the huge difference that makes them so different?

Both have two different “baby mommas.”
One has 3 kids, the other 4.
Both do not see their children on a regular basis.

Well I guess I shouldn't have even mentioned Chris. My point was that if Drake after all he has done and all he continues to do still has girls who want him as a boyfriend, then that gives ANYONE hope.

But as for Drake vs Chris since you asked, I think there are lots of huge differences. One is Drake is a known serial cheater. He cheated on his pregnant wife. After her he then cheated on his girlfriend and fiance.

How many times has Drake had his sons sleep over at his house in the year 2017? Zero?
Versus Chris who had his sons sleep over tons. Weeks and weeks at a time during summer break, spring break and weekends throughout the year.

Seriously if you had to choose who you would marry or want as your childs father who would you pick? Chris or Drake? If the answer of 'neither' was not an option and you had to pick one of the 2?


Well, obviously I would pick neither since they are both shitty fathers who are not actively present in their children’s lives. If I did have to pick one of the 2 as my husband, I probably wouldn’t pick the one who has a history of violence and would make me live in fear wondering if he was going to pull a knife on me should I piss him off bad enough.

I’d pick the one who has a work ethic and works to earn money, rather than the lazy one who mooches off others and spends all day napping and not cleaning his disgusting house.
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 3029 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby Liz_444 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:42 am

Why is she showing this now? Have her views been dismal? Need money for Christmas toys??
Liz_444
Amateur
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 248 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby doggo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 am

Wait, how is half of the midwife's hand IN Jess's stomach at the 10:00 mark? Is that just chub or did she somehow get a giant gash in her tummy during a vaginal birth? The EMT sounded really frustrated and concerned about why the midwives had told him to "put your hands here or she's gonna bleed out".
doggo
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 520 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby thewordalive » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:45 am

I'M LIVING FOR THE SHADE THE PARAMEDICS THREW AT JESS' MIDWIVES LMFAO


Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
User avatar
thewordalive
Informer
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 4688 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby thewordalive » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:52 am

C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Last edited by thewordalive on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
thewordalive
Informer
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 4688 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby TeaFor2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:53 am

Kalipali:
Chris doesn't have a history of violence. He has never been arrested let alone charged or found guilty for any crime including violence.
How come his ex wife's family members feel comfortable letting Chris around their children as seen in Cadens paintball video? He can't be that scary or dangerous if his own ex wifes family members feel comfortable having him around thier own kids.

Anyways thank you for answering the question. You would pick someone like Drake over Chris. Got it.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1240 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:01 am

As if a violent man has never in the history of life ever gotten away with being violent without being charged and or convicted of a crime. It's possible his ex-wife and family are lying about his violence. It's also possible he just got away with it. That the family is making the best of it because they are supporting the children. How many kids continue to have to visit unhealthy parents? How many women have to send their kids off with men they know damn well could hurt them because if they don't they're in contempt of the court order.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 5195 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby Natxo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:02 am

Is she even allowed to put that man into the vlog? Why the hell didn’t she blur his face.. I’d love it if he found the video and sued her lol
Natxo
Informer
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 880 times

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby kalipali » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 am

TeaFor2 wrote:Kalipali:
Chris doesn't have a history of violence. He has never been arrested let alone charged or found guilty for any crime including violence.
How come his ex wife's family members feel comfortable letting Chris around their children as seen in Cadens paintball video? He can't be that scary or dangerous if his own ex wifes family members feel comfortable having him around thier own kids.

Anyways thank you for answering the question. You would pick someone like Drake over Chris. Got it.



I’m not going to clog the thread with the never ending Drake or Chris debate, so this is the last thing I’ll say on it regardless.

I like how you completely disregarded the second half of my post, about how lazy and worthless Chris is. Yes, I would pick to marry a productive, hard working man over one who has no real aspirations or dreams and just wants to lazily live off my money.

But Jess is also lazy, so I guess she and Chris are a great match!
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 3029 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aimeeburke57, Bing [Bot], CamilaCabello

  • Advertisement