• Advertisement

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171116/68b3c5199e6b2aacf7e06d1ada705e56.jpg[/img]

This would have made for a cute outfit if her sweater wasn’t 3 sizes too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s blonde as hell in that pic

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Rosiex3 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:23 pm

nomis99 wrote:Is it just me or is his comment really weird? Like, if you have a ‘man of 8 years’ why tf would you be crushing on Chris?
IMG_2537.JPG

EW I just threw up a little.

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby SJSx3 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Man clickbait tricked me today. I really thought the video was going to be a pregnancy announcement/his vasectomy results came out not being affective.

If she would have used a different outfit those photos with the gold backdrop would of been really cute. Even putting a white onesie on and ditching the necklace would have been an improvement.

It is nice that those kids have so many family members/friends that really do love and care about them.
SJSx3
Amateur

Postby jcait00 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:01 pm

'Bloody gorgeous' and 'Chris': Two things I never wanna fucking see in the same sentence again.
jcait00
Talker

Postby deannaroseo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm

I saw that comment too. How much did she pay that woman to comment that?! If you have a husband why would you call a Youtuber's husband bloody gorgeous? Uh, he's not, I promise.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Kaden is hyper because he's never told to chill. His diet consists mostly of simple carbs - sugar, crackers, take out. There is no consistency. No bedtime. Little to no routine. All the kids to a point, are hyper. Often times they're so tired they've gone past tired to that weird thing kids do where they get the giggles when they're super tired. Kyson Tommy and Caden seem to be the personalities that don't mesh with Jess and her all the time craziness. Yet she has down time the majority of the day while they're at school the kids don't have that.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 pm

nomis99 wrote:Is it just me or is his comment really weird? Like, if you have a ‘man of 8 years’ why tf would you be crushing on Chris?
IMG_2537.JPG

That's a bit disrespecful to her 'man of 8 years'. If my husband ever ever verbalised to a stranger on the internet that he wished she had a sister, i'd be pissed. Dont get me wrong, he can find whoever he wants attractive, I can even talk to him about the girls we both think are sexy, but telling strangers is a step across the line
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:54 pm

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
IMG_2537.JPG

That's a bit disrespecful to her 'man of 8 years'. If my husband ever ever verbalised to a stranger on the internet that he wished she had a sister, i'd be pissed. Dont get me wrong, he can find whoever he wants attractive, I can even talk to him about the girls we both think are sexy, but telling strangers is a step across the line

Bitch has to be stark raving blind to think chris is good looking.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Stop trying to make "Kaden has autism/some other disorder" happen by making bs false statements like this. It's getting ridiculous, honestly. What are you even talking about? Kaden is seen on videos talking to the people around him, laughing when he finds something funny, being scared when appropriate and so on. Lots of kids are obsessed with a certain toy when they are little(in his case it was monster trucks) and that doesn't mean they have autism. He is doing well in school, does his homework with pleasure, plays with children from what we gather (from him and his mother) and from what we see on film too. His speech is improving too. When he talks calmly, you can tell he is much easier to understand. He shouts because he knows it's what his mother will encourage and praise. Jeez :roll:[/quote]

Ok why are you butthurt ? Did I use the "A" word no. So calm the F down. You have seen his homework so thank you. I can say what I feel ! To me he seems a little different.

Oh AND newsflash many children with autism do many things if not all that you listed. So good job sounding like a know all.[/quote]

Everything and I mean everything she said perfectly describes my cousin who does have autism, just saying. :)
Viewingsince2010
Informer

Postby fingusername » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Good lord...lol...with all those kids and no kind of parental help it's no wonder a kid, or two, won't have some sort of deficit.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby jatezo4 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:[quote="waitwhat"]Ok I've disagreed about Kyson up until now, but in the most recent vlog, when the twins were talking about the friends situation at preschool did Jess actually ask her 5 year old son (Kyson): "NOBODY LIKES YOU?" .What the hell??? Also Kyson says "You said I'm not nice" and Jess quickly says "Nooo, I said your brother is nice" but I didn't really buy it? What the hell is she saying to that boy? At "best", she was telling him Kaden is nice (and implying Kyson isn't), at worst, she actually told Kyson he is not nice :|

I think it's her choice of words again in those situations, like she doesn't know what else to say, but the oppsosite of what the children present her with in short, quick sentences and hope that this somehow makes them happy.

What got my attention was Kyson saying that he sits on a bench and puts his head down. What 5 year old kid would say that, unless he's actually doing it. He must have felt really unhappy at that point.

Kyson says that Jess actually told him he isn't nice. I don't think a kid would make that up so I don't think he extrapolated. I think Jess actually said that to him. Kyson insists he didn't get out when told to which adds up. Jess kept trying to confuse him and say he did get out and is therefore nice too but it really sounds like she told the boys to get out and Kaden immediately did but Kyson didn't so she told Kyson he's not nice like Kaden because he doesn't listen.

Some of you guys reach way to high with these things. Have you ever had a conversation with a 5 year old? Let alone an upset 5 year old. There’s not always some hidden meaning behind what they’re saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah, I’m going to have to agree with you. I’ve had many conversations with my 7 year old about how when I say something nice about someone else, it doesn’t mean I’m saying your not. If I say Allie is pretty, it doesn’t mean you’re not pretty. If I say your brother is sweet, it doesn’t mean you aren’t. I feel like that’s the direction she should have went. But, if I was her, I’d bring it up the next day when he wasn’t so tired.

jatezo4
Amateur

Postby PinkTuTu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Why doesn’t Jess ever buckle Lynn into her stroller?!
PinkTuTu
Informer

Postby waitwhat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:07 am

marshmellow wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Aaa see. There is the answer in your question :D But yes he shouts without logic and shows no emotions. But he is "fine" you guys.

Stop trying to make "Kaden has autism/some other disorder" happen by making bs false statements like this. It's getting ridiculous, honestly. What are you even talking about? Kaden is seen on videos talking to the people around him, laughing when he finds something funny, being scared when appropriate and so on. Lots of kids are obsessed with a certain toy when they are little(in his case it was monster trucks) and that doesn't mean they have autism. He is doing well in school, does his homework with pleasure, plays with children from what we gather (from him and his mother) and from what we see on film too. His speech is improving too. When he talks calmly, you can tell he is much easier to understand. He shouts because he knows it's what his mother will encourage and praise. Jeez :roll:

Ok why are you butthurt ? Did I use the "A" word no. So calm the F down. You have seen his homework so thank you. I can say what I feel ! To me he seems a little different.

Oh AND newsflash many children with autism do many things if not all that you listed. So good job sounding like a know all.

You tried to claim Kaden shows no emotions and so clearly something's wrong with him. I pointed out he in fact does show emotions which we can see in vlogs. It's not that a child with autism certainly couldn't do the above (some can indeed), it's that you and some others here love to claim Kaden cannot do the above. "Kaden's in his own world" is a popular (and pretty ridiclous) statement around here.

I haven't seen his homework, his teacher has. The teacher who said Kaden's doing well, is where should be and has no behaviour issues in school. The teacher who offered speech therapy. Another claim here is that the school says Kaden's fine because they don' t want to offer services, which may well be true but the teacher offered speech testing before stating that in her opinion he is not too behind. he speech therapist thought the same. Again, these are adults who interacted with Kaden(unlike you or me) when he was probably calm and not hyped up by mommy and a camera. Has no one considered the idea that Kaden is rushing to speak and shrieks exclusively when the camera is on ?

I'm calm, I just pointed out you were saying stuff that's not true, that's all :)
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby ava11 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:27 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171117/4970248cbedd65edcc9010ba334db165.jpg[/img]
Oh God, I’m so sorry for saying this, but this baby is just ugly. Big, fat, bald, not cute. Outfit is hideous, the bare foot on the ugly tiles, the gold behind her, I just can’t. Why the hell is she half naked? It looks so gross.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
ava11
Amateur

Postby cjl123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:46 am

ava11 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171117/4970248cbedd65edcc9010ba334db165.jpg[/img]
Oh God, I’m so sorry for saying this, but this baby is just ugly. Big, fat, bald, not cute. Outfit is hideous, the bare foot on the ugly tiles, the gold behind her, I just can’t. Why the hell is she half naked? It looks so gross.

Lol you’re comment made me laugh. I would have put a white onesie on her, I hate topless pictures of older babies. Plus the diaper showing looks so damn tacky lol

cjl123
Informer

Postby 80085 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:04 am

Look, we all know Adsense is an unfortunate looking child. We've all seen her father. Why do people have to keep bringing it up? It's not her fault. Fair to comment on Jessica's incredibly tacky sense of taste or make a comment here and there about "oh god she looks exactly like Chris :/", fine. but do we really need a post every other page how homely she is?
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:23 am

cjl123 wrote:
ava11 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171117/4970248cbedd65edcc9010ba334db165.jpg[/img]

Lol you’re comment made me laugh. I would have put a white onesie on her, I hate topless pictures of older babies. Plus the diaper showing looks so damn tacky lol

The diaper is tacky, and Let’s just say the whole set up is tacky. I don’t see one thing in that picture that is not tacky.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby olemama » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:46 am

Let's face it. Jess simply does not have the time or energy to meet the emotional needs of her children. She's great at labor, delivery, breast-feeding,taking pictures and vlogging. Once the children are past the baby/toddler stage and become people with a complex emotional life, she is at a loss. So my heart goes out to all of them.
olemama
Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 am

The new video is mostly stuff actually seen and a few clips not seen.

Also, I hope she fixed Landen's chest clip. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171117/d3097bf1ace0add6919c008e89a2abfd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby waitwhat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 am

80085 wrote:Look, we all know Adsense is an unfortunate looking child. We've all seen her father. Why do people have to keep bringing it up? It's not her fault. Fair to comment on Jessica's incredibly tacky sense of taste or make a comment here and there about "oh god she looks exactly like Chris :/", fine. but do we really need a post every other page how homely she is?

I second this. I don't think Addy is ugly for what it's worth but everyone has their own opinion. Must baby bashing be on every page though?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby Roisin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 am

I was gonna suggest a drinking game for the new video where you drink every time jess reminded us that its miracle babys birthday but you know what, youd probably die of alcohol person.
Roisin
Amateur

Postby TeaFor2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:12 am

kalipali wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Nah. Drake is proof that they are not each others last options.

If Drake still has girls interested in him Chris would have no problem whatsoever finding another girl in Modesto either. Chris is literally dream man prince charming compared to someone like Drake.

What’s the huge difference that makes them so different?

Both have two different “baby mommas.”
One has 3 kids, the other 4.
Both do not see their children on a regular basis.

Well I guess I shouldn't have even mentioned Chris. My point was that if Drake after all he has done and all he continues to do still has girls who want him as a boyfriend, then that gives ANYONE hope.

But as for Drake vs Chris since you asked, I think there are lots of huge differences. One is Drake is a known serial cheater. He cheated on his pregnant wife. After her he then cheated on his girlfriend and fiance.

How many times has Drake had his sons sleep over at his house in the year 2017? Zero?
Versus Chris who had his sons sleep over tons. Weeks and weeks at a time during summer break, spring break and weekends throughout the year.

Seriously if you had to choose who you would marry or want as your childs father who would you pick? Chris or Drake? If the answer of 'neither' was not an option and you had to pick one of the 2?
TeaFor2
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 am

Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 am

waitwhat wrote:
80085 wrote:Look, we all know Adsense is an unfortunate looking child. We've all seen her father. Why do people have to keep bringing it up? It's not her fault. Fair to comment on Jessica's incredibly tacky sense of taste or make a comment here and there about "oh god she looks exactly like Chris :/", fine. but do we really need a post every other page how homely she is?

I second this. I don't think Addy is ugly for what it's worth but everyone has their own opinion. Must baby bashing be on every page though?

I think Addie is adorable.
It is definitely natural to not think some babies are cute but the constant need for people to not only point it out but to make jokes about it says alot more about who they are as a human being than anything Jess could do. Jess has about a million faults but she isn't a cruel person. and save the "this is a gossip forum" it is to gossip about Jessica an adult who chose to put her life on the internt not an innocent baby (and again, the difference being saying "I dont think Addie is that cute" and making fun of her looks/calling her names etc)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:27 am

The EMT in that video was horrible! I am actually shocked he would talk like that infront of the patient (Jess) who would clearly be terrified, emotional and was also clearly awake.
You cna definitely pass information along without bashing the midwives. Time and place, dude.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to JesssFam