staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by staceymj »

lmmomSD wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Question for y'all

I've never watched April and Davey before and only know who they are because I've seen them in Ellie/Ruby's vlogs. I assumed that they would have roughly the same amount of subs as Ruby and Ellie and was surprised when I clicked on their channel to find they have way less!

Didn't they contribute to Ellie and Jared's IVF thing? What did they do before YouTube or are they still working? They must have a lot of money and it must not all be from YouTube...

(Sorry it's off topic, I couldn't find their thread).
They had (have?) a Superhero channel that they do skits on, and it was hugely successful. Lots and lots of subscribers and views. Their vlogs, not so much.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think I heard that their superhero channel was demonetised? But it was massive, millions and millions of views. Those kid channels must make soooo much money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceybrax wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Question for y'all

I've never watched April and Davey before and only know who they are because I've seen them in Ellie/Ruby's vlogs. I assumed that they would have roughly the same amount of subs as Ruby and Ellie and was surprised when I clicked on their channel to find they have way less!

Didn't they contribute to Ellie and Jared's IVF thing? What did they do before YouTube or are they still working? They must have a lot of money and it must not all be from YouTube...

(Sorry it's off topic, I couldn't find their thread).
They had (have?) a Superhero channel that they do skits on, and it was hugely successful. Lots and lots of subscribers and views. Their vlogs, not so much.

I think I heard that their superhero channel was demonetised? But it was massive, millions and millions of views. Those kid channels must make soooo much money.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they had it anymore or not. But it made them a chunk of change when they did have it monetized.
I am going to burn in hell. But that one daughter of theirs was cursed with her father's nose. I really hope that they do something about that.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

lmmomSD wrote: But that one daughter of theirs was cursed with her father's nose. I really hope that they do something about that.

What can they do?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

seriously7 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: But that one daughter of theirs was cursed with her father's nose. I really hope that they do something about that.

What can they do?
Right!?! What the hell kind of message would that send, if parents did something to change a little girls physical features because of looks!!!
I am not a fan of my own nose but never would have surgery because of the chance my child inherited it and then one day she would ask why or if I thought hers was ugly too?! She has time and maybe she will grow into it but if not then she will be an adult and make that decision herself!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

I find it so hilarious that Ruby thinks she’s an amazing mum... The way she talks about motherhood (aka “stay puffy”) you can tell she thinks she’s absolutely amazing! What an absolute joke she is! Everything she does could be written as a “how not to parent guide”. Seriously, smh!!! I hope her followers finally start seeing through her bullshit.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Ew shari says “you know I said this so many times but I would date chad if he wasn’t my brother” ......I’m what? Than ruby agreed and said she felt the same way and she married a man like her brother

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:
seriously7 wrote:

What can they do?
Right!?! What the hell kind of message would that send, if parents did something to change a little girls physical features because of looks!!!
I am not a fan of my own nose but never would have surgery because of the chance my child inherited it and then one day she would ask why or if I thought hers was ugly too?! She has time and maybe she will grow into it but if not then she will be an adult and make that decision herself!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Ok-- you all are right. It was a rotten thing to say. I was thoughtless and mean. If someone said something like that about my daughter, I would really hurt them. Sorry.
Haven't been feeling well, so I am extra snarky. But that's really no excuse. Just an explanation.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:Ew shari says “you know I said this so many times but I would date chad if he wasn’t my brother” ......I’m what? Than ruby agreed and said she felt the same way and she married a man like her brother

That's just weird. I love my brother, but I would never in a million years even think that.

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Did you guys know that Shari has her own vlog channel now?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Did you guys know that Shari has her own vlog channel now?
Do link it, please.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Did you guys know that Shari has her own vlog channel now?
Wow just found it!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fb1846.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Chad managed to stop the escalator. Not a word about how maybe he shouldn't have.
They learned that it's a romper, not a jumper. They have six kids and still don't understand that you have to take young children to the bathroom on the regular so they don't need to go "NOW!" at an inconvenient moment.
I am surprised no one has mentioned this-- She actually said that because a bunch of girls came up to her, she remembered that she has a "huge responsibility" because she's influencing all these future women. If she influences the future, I am very worried. And she wants to make sure that everything she puts out there is beautiful and happy. So what's beautiful and happy about your daughter peeing naked on a plane? So she wants to influence a bunch of girls to discriminate against gays, have so many kids that you can't control them ("who took the sunscreen out? And gave it to Evie?" Screamed at the entrance to Universal), make filming a vlog and making money more important than taking care of their children, and basically mother without kindness and respect.

No, Kevin doesn't look like Pitbull.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do April and Davey have a thread?

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

lmmomSD wrote:Do April and Davey have a thread?

viewtopic.php?t=9029

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

lmmomSD wrote:So, Chad managed to stop the escalator. Not a word about how maybe he shouldn't have.
They learned that it's a romper, not a jumper. They have six kids and still don't understand that you have to take young children to the bathroom on the regular so they don't need to go "NOW!" at an inconvenient moment.
I am surprised no one has mentioned this-- She actually said that because a bunch of girls came up to her, she remembered that she has a "huge responsibility" because she's influencing all these future women. If she influences the future, I am very worried. And she wants to make sure that everything she puts out there is beautiful and happy. So what's beautiful and happy about your daughter peeing naked on a plane? So she wants to influence a bunch of girls to discriminate against gays, have so many kids that you can't control them ("who took the sunscreen out? And gave it to Evie?" Screamed at the entrance to Universal), make filming a vlog and making money more important than taking care of their children, and basically mother without kindness and respect.

No, Kevin doesn't look like Pitbull.

She is a complete lunatic if she thinks her vlogs give off integrity and beauty. All I ever see is fakeness and chaos.

All of her fans are young kids and this channel is just a fad in their lives. She isn't influencing anything.

Lastly, i'm sick of them not using common sense when it comes to Eve. They're gonna come to regret it.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Eve’s behavior doesn’t seem normal to me. Not sure if it’s something other than acting like a baby, but the sunscreen, really? I have twin daughters who recently turned 5 in October so I remember 4 pretty well and never once if I left a bottle of lotion or sunscreen would they take it upon themselves to smother at all themselves, even at 3 they wouldn’t have done that. They’ve never drawn on their arms or faces with markers before either beyond their toddler (2 yr old) years. It just blows my mind to see Eve act like that as a 4 year old.

Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Enough Ruby! You DO NOT live your life with integrity. You are the last person I would use as an example as a mother, friend or wife.

Your vlogs are a joke. You are a joke. Your children are out of control. Eve is a brat. Sheri loves herself way too much. Chad thinks he is the coolest boy on the planet. Abby is a whiner. Julie is ok and Russel is getting out of hand. I bet your children get teased all the time for being on YouTube. And having a mother who can’t get her act together.

Take note Ruby, your followers are KIDS! They will get tired of you as you get older and older.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Enough Ruby! You DO NOT live your life with integrity. You are the last person I would use as an example as a mother, friend or wife.

Your vlogs are a joke. You are a joke. Your children are out of control. Eve is a brat. Sheri loves herself way too much. Chad thinks he is the coolest boy on the planet. Abby is a whiner. Julie is ok and Russel is getting out of hand. I bet your children get teased all the time for being on YouTube. And having a mother who can’t get her act together.

Take note Ruby, your followers are KIDS! They will get tired of you as you get older and older.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Teenyj wrote:Enough Ruby! You DO NOT live your life with integrity. You are the last person I would use as an example as a mother, friend or wife.

Came here to say the same. I irrationally fear that the kids who watch vloggers like these, are setting unrealistic expectations of themselves, "what they want to be when they grow up", how they parent, how they "adult" in the future... They dont realise youtubers make money, use clickbait, dont actually in fact live their life with beauty and integrity..
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I understand where you'll are coming from but to be honest children of today are very aware of the fakeness in the socialmedia. Might be one here and there that lacks guidens but I'd like to believe that most of their younger viewers understand that it's twisted sometimes and mostly entertainment which they kind of enjoy. Yes, some are hardcore fans but they are still young and will grow out of it. Just like some of us did with our so called idols back then, in the 90s :D

What really worries me are the adults who for "real" look up to these people and see them as life goals/role models and praises their stupidity and seek serious advice from them, that's concerning :?

Return to “8 Passengers”