• Advertisement
    

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby TeaFor2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 am

Supposedly there are 2 sides to the story.
Chris ex wife said that Chris broke into her house with a knife.

Chris' side is that he went home and found his wife in their bed cheating on him and he was shook so he pulled out a little pocket knife and told that guy in bed with his wife to get out of his house.

After that his wife called the cops and the cops came. The cops looked around and never arrested Chris because he didn't do anything wrong in their eyes.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am

Advertisement

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby samawest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 am

TeaFor2 wrote:Supposedly there are 2 sides to the story.
Chris ex wife said that Chris broke into her house with a knife.

Chris' side is that he went home and found his wife in their bed cheating on him and he was shook so he pulled out a little pocket knife and told that guy in bed with his wife to get out of his house.

After that his wife called the cops and the cops came. The cops looked around and never arrested Chris because he didn't do anything wrong in their eyes.
That's so scary! I understand being mad about cheating but that's a bit of an overreaction .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
samawest
Talker
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:07 pm

samawest wrote:
thewordalive wrote:C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Than you for saying this! Everyone is insulting the paramedic but we never saw how the midwife reacted to him being there or how the family was acting. I'd be fairly annoyed if someone tried to step up to me when I was trying to do my job. The midwife should have called as soon as she knew the placenta wasn't coming. Instead, she put her damn arm up there. Jesss is always complaining about her Healthcare but doesn't even have a damn pediatrician for her million kids. Also, where the hell is that sleep apnea machine that ad supposedly needs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


The whole point is it doesnt matter what the midwife said, you don't talk like that infront of a patient and their family. Jessica just gave birth and was away from her newborn baby that alone is terrifying. Even if Jessicas midwife told him to fuck off, he still has no right to speak that way. He could file a complaint later on if he felt they overstepped, or didn't do enough etc.. Time and place.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby waitwhat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:12 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:Supposedly there are 2 sides to the story.
Chris ex wife said that Chris broke into her house with a knife.

Chris' side is that he went home and found his wife in their bed cheating on him and he was shook so he pulled out a little pocket knife and told that guy in bed with his wife to get out of his house.

After that his wife called the cops and the cops came. The cops looked around and never arrested Chris because he didn't do anything wrong in their eyes.


No stable person pulls a knife on anyone no matter what the situation. Chris didn't deny he pulled a knife (whatever size). That is not normal behaviour nor is it the same as yelling at someone or whatever. Threatening someone with a weapon is a big deal. I wouldn't pick either Chris or Drake but with a gun to my head, I wouldn't pick the guy who has a history of pulling a knife when pissed. But then, I never would have moved in a stranger off the internet, to live with me and my children, months after we met. Or...oh well, I wouldn't do anything that Jess' has done I suppose.

Edit: didn't the report say Chris came to the Ashley's house? That suggests Chris had already move out and was broken up, giving credence to Ashley's version of events.
Last edited by waitwhat on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Chris saying he's a real man has got to be the funniest thing I have heard all week! He is definitely not a real man in my opinion. Jess must realize how boring her life and vlogs are now that the kids are getting older and are at school all day, her and chris don't have any filmed drama, Adjective just turned 1, no more pregnancies.. I'm thinking her views are starting to drop or are going to drop...especially once Adjective is in preschool she's screwed no one wants to see a vlog with her and Chris sitting on their asses all day...New vlogging families that are pregnant,have young babies, or drama are gonna take her viewers...If I'm remembering correctly her views start dropping quite a bit once her youngest turns 2
User avatar
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby marshmellow » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Did he really say " I put it in ".. Classy. Real classy.
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby smom12 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:15 pm

marshmellow wrote:Did he really say " I put it in ".. Classy. Real classy.


?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3136
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby smom12 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:16 pm

If I had a choice between Chris and Drake? That’s some funny ass shit.

Neither. I’d pick neither. I’d rather be a single mother working 3 jobs than waste my team with a womanizer or a lazy ass.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3136
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby funkycat123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby smom12 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Kill all lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3136
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby EmilyMadison » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm

funkycat123 wrote:Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol


Marry Gabe, he seems to be the only sane one with a work ethic and common sense

Fuck Drake, there’s gotta be something going on there with how he goes around ;)

Kill Chris, I can’t look at him without gagging


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EmilyMadison
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:55 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby misskaila93 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Just lazy...three back to back videos about Adderall. Has she done that with any other kid? One video was late af and 4 minutes long...the next a video of different reactions to the previous video...then a vlog on nothing but old footage like damn we get it. does she not post every weekday anymore?
misskaila93
Informer
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:38 pm

funkycat123 wrote:Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol


Marry Chris
Fuck Gabe
Kill Drake (I won't marry a known serial cheater and God knows what he's got going on banging random girls and "settling down" lol)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby KLothbrock » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol


Marry Chris
Fuck Gabe
Kill Drake (I won't marry a known serial cheater and God knows what he's got going on banging random girls and "settling down" lol)


Marry Gabe
Fuck Chris
Kill Drake

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
User avatar
KLothbrock
Talker
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby samawest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
samawest wrote:
thewordalive wrote:C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Than you for saying this! Everyone is insulting the paramedic but we never saw how the midwife reacted to him being there or how the family was acting. I'd be fairly annoyed if someone tried to step up to me when I was trying to do my job. The midwife should have called as soon as she knew the placenta wasn't coming. Instead, she put her damn arm up there. Jesss is always complaining about her Healthcare but doesn't even have a damn pediatrician for her million kids. Also, where the hell is that sleep apnea machine that ad supposedly needs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


The whole point is it doesnt matter what the midwife said, you don't talk like that infront of a patient and their family. Jessica just gave birth and was away from her newborn baby that alone is terrifying. Even if Jessicas midwife told him to fuck off, he still has no right to speak that way. He could file a complaint later on if he felt they overstepped, or didn't do enough etc.. Time and place.
I see your point. I was extra crabby this morning haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
samawest
Talker
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:24 pm

I just shuddered when I read "fuck Gabe"

Probably my favorite guy of the bunch but NOT attractive. At all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Talker
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby vonniebeth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:31 pm

funkycat123 wrote:Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol


Marry Chris, because it says nothing about needing to consummate our marriage and I wouldn't let him get a free ride off of my paychecks.
Fuck Gabe, because though he's not attractive, he at least makes cute kids. Lilia grew into her looks.
Kill Drake, because I'm not about the ejaculate and evacuate life.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
User avatar
vonniebeth
Gossiper
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 10:04 am
Location: Roller Coaster Capital of the World

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby smom12 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm

“Ejaculate and evacuate life “

I’m dead.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3136
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm

vonniebeth wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol


Marry Chris, because it says nothing about needing to consummate our marriage and I wouldn't let him get a free ride off of my paychecks.
Fuck Gabe, because though he's not attractive, he at least makes cute kids. Lilia grew into her looks.
Kill Drake, because I'm not about the ejaculate and evacuate life.
"Ejaculate and evacuate" I AM FUCKING SCREAMING AND MY HUSBAND IS LOOKING AT ME FUNNY DAMN YOU

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:57 pm

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I just shuddered when I read "fuck Gabe"

Probably my favorite guy of the bunch but NOT attractive. At all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The beauty of having sex with someone is unless they get you pregnant you're not tied to them more than the one time

Would I realistically, if given the chance... hell no

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby olemama » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm

samawest wrote:
thewordalive wrote:C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Than you for saying this! Everyone is insulting the paramedic but we never saw how the midwife reacted to him being there or how the family was acting. I'd be fairly annoyed if someone tried to step up to me when I was trying to do my job. The midwife should have called as soon as she knew the placenta wasn't coming. Instead, she put her damn arm up there. Jesss is always complaining about her Healthcare but doesn't even have a damn pediatrician for her million kids. Also, where the hell is that sleep apnea machine that ad supposedly needs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree that the midwives seemed panicked and confused when Jess did not expel her placenta. And they subjected Jess to a brutal (and uneccessary IMO) procedure in trying to extract it. BUT that is no excuse for the paramedics bitching to the nurses in front of an exhausted and frightened patient. Medical professionals acting as though the patients are not there is one reason why Americans are so distrustful of them.
olemama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby damondaniel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm

I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
damondaniel
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby iconicpatricia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:17 pm

damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol

Yeah but while watching that I remembered my sons birth when I was hemorrhaging my doctor kept her hands on my uterus, where his hands were placed, to stop my bleeding.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iconicpatricia
Amateur
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:11 am

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 pm

I didn't think he was too harsh either. I can understand why it would have been better said not in front of jess. But at the same time, he wasn't able to leave her side and the team needed to know what they were dealing with, and that includes the state of the home situation she was brought in from.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby iconicpatricia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:25 pm

iconicpatricia wrote:
damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol

Yeah but while watching that I remembered my sons birth when I was hemorrhaging my doctor kept her hands on my uterus, where his hands were placed, to stop my bleeding.
I realized I sent this prematurely, to me he seemed irritated with the fact she instructed him to do that and he didn't see any reason in continuing to do that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iconicpatricia
Amateur
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], erinjewel, MoniToni, xoxotoni

  • Advertisement