Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 11)

pollycracker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 1

Unread post by pollycracker »

Imsorrybut wrote:There's something that irritates me beyond belief that these girls have so many photo shoots. Nobody needs a photoshoot every effing season and every effing holiday. It just proves yet again that the girls are nothing but props to them. I feel so bad for them. They can't just have fun and be little kids. They have to always have on fancy clothes and boots, never play clothes. They always have to have their hair done and sit and smile pretty for a camera. Gag me. These people are repulsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they even do anything with the pictures besides post them on social media? The girls always look so stoic in them. And the embellishments the photographer adds are ugly in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

pollycracker wrote:
Imsorrybut wrote:There's something that irritates me beyond belief that these girls have so many photo shoots. Nobody needs a photoshoot every effing season and every effing holiday. It just proves yet again that the girls are nothing but props to them. I feel so bad for them. They can't just have fun and be little kids. They have to always have on fancy clothes and boots, never play clothes. They always have to have their hair done and sit and smile pretty for a camera. Gag me. These people are repulsive.

Do they even do anything with the pictures besides post them on social media? The girls always look so stoic in them. And the embellishments the photographer adds are ugly in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I agree she photo shops so much it’s not even real anymore
Forcing those girls into all different positions for photos I feel sorry for them

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

qsauntiem wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Those fuzzy blankets you end up having to wash separately or your entire load of laundry gets fuzzy. Who has time for that.
Well, THEY have time for that ;) God knows they don't do anything else. These fools got nothing but time. And money. And donits. And date nights. And lipsense. And you get the picture :D
True.

What about the other people buying. Do they have house elves too?
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No surprise no post about world prematurity day . I guess they only acknowledge donut day

Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

On a positive note, they are getting a lot more negative comments on Youtube.

Maybe the scales are falling off some of the KADs' eyes.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

I finally just watched the buzzfeed video. Did anyone notice they mentioned getting married and show a pic but it definitely isn't their actual wedding where A looks like she's 12. I'm wondering if it's their temple wedding pics.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

To summarize what I saw on the YouTube comments, people are pissed off that they missed dance for a stupid promotion. Comments went flying. Some even said it was stupid to not have two cars so one adult could go to the promotion and the other could take the kids to their dance classes, which they seemed to enjoy.

I posted the screen shots as best I could a bit back, but that’s the overall summary. And like I said, these aren’t names I have seen there before so if they are here, they haven’t previously posted much.

It’s usually easy to spot a Fellow sissy. Lmao.

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That new iPhone x is all glass not just the screen so one drop = smashed . Can only hope she drops it at some point
Shame she’s never been that excited with her daughters as she is over a $1000+ phone

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

The title of the Buzzfeed video could have been any one of these. “How to Make A Living By Exploiting Your Kids.” “How To Be A Lazy Fucktard.” “How to Be Scammers $ Get Free Shit.” “Work? What’s That?”

To the person who wrote this - good job!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Good God, is there ANY truth in this BF video? I'm gonna start calling it the BS video.

"They wake up about 8:00" which actually means "they might wake up as early as 6:00 and they get out of their cages, cribs, I meant cribs, at 8:00. Then we cook breakfast." "I'm a paranoid mom, so I'm always following them around with snacks."
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Those MinkEEEEEEE blankets....I don't get it. Are they magical? Do they clean the house, empty the dishwasher and make breakfast while people are sleeping? I have no time for a $150+ blanket. Best blanket I've ever had came from Kohl's; it's called "The Big One" (not talking about Tyler of course); I think they're normally priced over $50 for a Queen (bed size, again, not talking about Tyler) but when they go on sale they can go down to $20ish.

How nice of them to "buy" minkEEEEEEEEEEEEE's as Christmas gifts for their family. So thoughtful! So unique!
sylplala
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sylplala »

all i can say is I did give into the kinky hype at one point and make an order. its soft i guess but i then got a blanket from target for $20 and the Minky has not been touched since. The target is much softer and more plush. Micky is another scheme they are working for.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

She unboxed and talked about how great that phone is going to be for the vlogs just so she can write it off come tax time. Like she said, those of us that know her know what she's about. Easy money!
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I also would never pay that enormous amount for blanket, they don’t look very thick either. 2 of my most favorite blankets/throws came from Costco, which I currently have on me as I laze on the couch tonight and I bought it on sale at Costco for $14!
Where were their helpers at the Minky store? It seems maybe they also thought the girls should have been at their dance class and refused to drive all that way to help pimp their girls out. Those girls probably fell asleep in the car on the ride home, most do on a long drive so would they have really needed another nap when they got home?
Why does Assley always wear a pink top, every vlog this week that I have seen she has on pink?
One more question, how did those KAD’s know they were going to be there today, especially the one who shows up with dance leotards ?
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

My king size blanket on my bed is from Costco. $20 and super soft. I'm eyeing a down comforter but can't stomach the cost. I could never pay $200 plus shipping for a blanket.

As someone else mentioned Kohls big ones are awesome. I buy their throws every year on Black Friday for Christmas presents. About $8 each and everyone loves them. Cheap enough we keep one in the car in winter.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Sisteroo wrote:I also would never pay that enormous amount for blanket, they don’t look very thick either. 2 of my most favorite blankets/throws came from Costco, which I currently have on me as I laze on the couch tonight and I bought it on sale at Costco for $14!
Where were their helpers at the Minky store? It seems maybe they also thought the girls should have been at their dance class and refused to drive all that way to help pimp their girls out. Those girls probably fell asleep in the car on the ride home, most do on a long drive so would they have really needed another nap when they got home?
Why does Assley always wear a pink top, every vlog this week that I have seen she has on pink?
One more question, how did those KAD’s know they were going to be there today, especially the one who shows up with dance leotards ?
Same here. I can find so many better things to do with $150 than spend it on a blanket. My favorite is when they promote the blankets in the summer. There's just no better feeling than curling up under a heavy plush blanket during the summer heat.

I thought the girl that brought the dance outfits was an employee. The store advertised the Greedners being there on IG so it very well could have been one of the crazed fans.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I could see paying $150 if you're getting a quilt custom made but for that nope. They don't even look worth it.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Poof! All 30+ negative comments on YT about pimping the girls out for these lazy fuckwads are gone.

Good job to the people who posted this site info on Buzzfeed.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

I don't know why y'all are hating on the Minky store (insert eye roll here). According to Tyson it's beautiful and sooooo pretty. He even said so about 10 times. WTF?? Beautiful? It's a wall full of rolled up overpriced fleece. And seriously is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that a grown man (debatable) would find a wall of blankets "so pretty."
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Sisteroo wrote:I also would never pay that enormous amount for blanket, they don’t look very thick either. 2 of my most favorite blankets/throws came from Costco, which I currently have on me as I laze on the couch tonight and I bought it on sale at Costco for $14!
Isn't the one who gave the Leo's a Minky employee?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”