Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

twomommies wrote:
damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
I would've reported them because something still seems fishy there

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Honest question... what do you think is fishy?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

twomommies wrote:
damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
I would've reported them because something still seems fishy there

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Honest question... what do you think is fishy?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

About the whole paramedic thing. We don't know the complete picture. Jess is very smart in editing out stuff that aren't supportive of her version. Also, she ALWAYS has some problem with the medical staff. They are just never good enough for her. We don't know what conversation actually took place between them.
The paramedic guy sounded firm but not rude IMO. He might have just had a rough day but i did hear him say "poor girl" to Jessica in the end so it was nothing against her. Looking back I remember her midwives not being very professional.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think he was pissed at the midwives too.
Last edited by nutbagmcgee on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

marshmellow wrote:About the whole paramedic thing. We don't know the complete picture. Jess is very smart in editing out stuff that aren't supportive of her version. Also, she ALWAYS has some problem with the medical staff. They are just never good enough for her. We don't know what conversation actually took place between them.
The paramedic guy sounded firm but not rude IMO. He might have just had a rough day but i did hear him say "poor girl" to Jessica in the end so it was nothing against her. Looking back I remember her midwives not being very professional.
I completely agree with you. As someone in the para medicine field, I don't think he was being rude. He was saying what was going on in a direct way. Clear communication is important. I could also see him being super frustrated with the situation and the midwives telling him what to do and not letting him do his job.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

marshmellow wrote:About the whole paramedic thing. We don't know the complete picture. Jess is very smart in editing out stuff that aren't supportive of her version. Also, she ALWAYS has some problem with the medical staff. They are just never good enough for her. We don't know what conversation actually took place between them.
I just listened to it again twice. He never said "poor girl"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Paramedics have seen it all. He was not exaggerating. It was a mess..... Jess was bleeding out on her bed.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Spoink_12 wrote:I completely agree with you. As someone in the para medicine field, I don't think he was being rude. He was saying what was going on in a direct way. Clear communication is important. I could also see him being super frustrated with the situation and the midwives telling him what to do and not letting him do his job.
I agree. I actually found him to be quite thorough and competent. I also work in the medical field and during times of emergency it is vital to clearly communicate to everyone in the ER and quickly. You cant be concerned with who wants to get their feelings hurt that day.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Were all the clips really all unseen? I thought some of those were seen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Didn't the paramedic say that the midwife told him to hold her stomach or she would bleed out? So she was also throwing around scary phrases, presumably in a more panicy way
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Shawn2011 wrote:Didn't the paramedic say that the midwife told him to hold her stomach or she would bleed out? So she was also throwing around scary phrases, presumably in a more panicy way

Exactly.
And frankly, jess was incredibly lucky. If hearing the emt say bluntly what was going on during her botched home birth is her biggest take away from that experience she really should get past it.
Those midwives did some questionable things and waited too long to call for help, if something worse had come of the situation I have little doubt they wouldn't have licenses anymore.

From what we saw, which would have been the best, most calm moments it was pretty obvious they were freaking out (the midwives). So I can only imagine how chaotic it was when the paramedics were finally called.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Obviously a complete hypothetical, but who would have raised the kids if Jess died birthing Addie? I doubt if it would have been her husband. Would Mimi have taken them all?
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I don’t understand why the EMT was considered rude he was stating facts about what happened which is vital they needed to know how bad the bleeding had been he told them and how come we didn’t see the midwives is that because they were in the wrong!

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

ok so im really not trying to start a debate but why are some people are so against hospital birth ?
I feel it is a huge risk to do a home birth what if the baby needed to be intubated ?? I follow an instagram mom who had a normal pregnancy and when she went to give birth her baby just born without a heartbeat and needed quick medical intervention and was on a cooling blanket and stuff like that
and thanks god he is a normal child now
just imagine if she gave birth at home and did not have access to that ??
I have friends who are against medication (dont know why but whatever) and they gave a natural birth at the hospital and their doctors supported them
so it is not like if you give birth in a hospital you will be pumped with medication
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Obviously a complete hypothetical, but who would have raised the kids if Jess died birthing Addie? I doubt if it would have been her husband. Would Mimi have taken them all?
I think Gabe would have Lilia, Chris would have Addie, and Mimi would take the boys.
That's so awful to think about. She would be leaving behind so much.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I didn't think he was exactly being rude, I just felt like he himself didn't know how to proceed, since he didn't have a clear picture and he sounded a little exhausted as well. The term 'bleeding out' probably came from the midwives themselves and it does sound like a life and death situation, so I think he just wanted to hurry. Could he have done it in a better wording? Maybe, but when you're under stress, I doubt you find the right words.
Having called police and paramedics myself, I also have trouble communicating with them, they are either very rough, or they don't take you seriously. I once had a police officer on the phone, who questioned me about 7 minutes, before actually sending an ambulence and a policecar to the adress, that I gave her after 5 minutes of (heated) conversation. When they arrived they also took their time to get to the flat, so I understand when you're frustrated with them. They do their job, but the way they do it sometimes is a little strange.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Am I the only one who isn’t looking for “bedside manner” from my paramedic? Like a paramedic is not a doctor or a nurse who is going to be giving me constant care. A paramedic gets you from point A to point B alive and with some basic info. I don’t need nor want a paramedic to coddle me and hold my hand. Just keep me alive and get me to a damn hospital as fast as you can. When he was relying What he knew, he was clear, concise, and to the point. I don’t think he would get reprimanded if his superiors seen that video. Jessica is just soo accustomed to asspats and praise at every turn that she was shocked when someone didn’t kiss her ass.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I thought the paramedic guy was fine - he was blunt and to the point. The poster above me is right, Jess is so used to being praised 24/7 for her terrible life choices that she cant stand it when someone sets her right. She needs to wake up and realise it could have gone so terribly wrong. And as for hating on hospitals or "medical intervention" .... good job ambulances exist, hey Jess???????
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

that paramedic helped save her life she should just be grateful instead of worrying if he liked the midwives or not.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

This is why I think she didn't show the midwives because if she had we'd probably all know exactly why the EMT was so frustrated. Or her midwife didn't want it being shown I wonder what sort of liability she has. He said they weren't making a lot of sense but that he was told to hold her stomach so she wouldn't bleed out, which he was still doing and they got her there in four minutes. He did his job. Comments about it being a bloody mess aside although I couldn't hear what the woman not facing the camera asked so maybe that was in direct response to a question about loss of blood.

Around the time Addie was born a couple other youtubers had home births with complications and I kept thinking this isn't showing me how calm and natural home birth is. If anything it's reaffirming why I'd never do it.

Return to “JesssFam”