Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by kgiff77 »

So I watched the video for the first time. My boyfriend is a firefighter/emt on his way to paramedic. What the paramedic did when Jess was brought in was nothing abnormal. He wasn’t rude. Everything he said was normal. He was just saying what was happening and what little he knew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

One of the posters above hit the nail on the head. Jess is so used to her ass being kissed and being idolized that one person not kissing her ass makes them seem “rude” and “mean”.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

funkycat123 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Obviously a complete hypothetical, but who would have raised the kids if Jess died birthing Addie? I doubt if it would have been her husband. Would Mimi have taken them all?
I think Gabe would have Lilia, Chris would have Addie, and Mimi would take the boys.
That's so awful to think about. She would be leaving behind so much.
I feel like Gabe and Chris would both use the excuse that they don't want to split the kids up and would only want partial custody
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

I went back and watched the situation in the birth vlog. The screen went black but you can hear the panic in the midwife’s voice (I think she was still in training). They both kept reassuring her that she was fine, but they sounded panicky. Chris’ voice sounded confused and scared. The midwives started to talk over each other. What doesn’t make sense to me is that the last thing we hear the midwife say is “your bleeding is minimal.” Next thing we see is the ambulance. Now if we go back to this unseen footage video we can see the paramedic say it was a mess and that the midwives told him Jess would bleed out if he didn’t keep his hands on her stomach.

karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Who filmed the scene with the paramedic? Chris was standing next to her.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

80085 wrote:
Hilly wrote:ok so im really not trying to start a debate but why are some people are so against hospital birth ?
I feel it is a huge risk to do a home birth what if the baby needed to be intubated ?? I follow an instagram mom who had a normal pregnancy and when she went to give birth her baby just born without a heartbeat and needed quick medical intervention and was on a cooling blanket and stuff like that
and thanks god he is a normal child now
just imagine if she gave birth at home and did not have access to that ??
I have friends who are against medication (dont know why but whatever) and they gave a natural birth at the hospital and their doctors supported them
so it is not like if you give birth in a hospital you will be pumped with medication
From what I understand, (American) people who are against hospital births say there's more unnecessary intervention if you have a hospital birth and a higher chance that you'll end up with a c-section (which, again, in the scheme of things... is that really a big deal as long as everyone's healthy?). I can't say whether or not that's true because I just don't know these things but I have read that America has the highest marternal death rate in the developed world so I definitely think there's some truth to it and I do understand why some people feel this way but I personally still feel It's even riskier to birth at home. Yes, I'm aware many women have birthed at home and everything has been great but I still can't comprehend why you'd risk your baby's or your own health or even life just so... you can avoid a c-section?
There is depth of fear and distrust of the medical establishment by Americans that people who live in countries with universal healthcare may not fully understand. Unless you are very wealthy or have super duper health insurance, the care you receive is very expensive and inadequate. Americans pay the highest prices in the world for any medical treatment. Millions of Americans are uninsured and others have insurance with outrageous out-of-pocket expenses. As a result Americans avoid seeking conventional medical care if they can. Americans use the healthcare system far less than Europeans or Canadians. And they understand that the foundation for the high cost is GREED, pure and simple. So they seek alternatives, herbalists, naturopaths, midwives etc. I'm not saying that this is Jess's reasoning for her decisions but it is certainly a factor for lots of Americans.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Here is what Jess wanted the paramedic to say: “It was literally the most amazing homebirth I have ever seen! She is an expert on pregnancy & giving birth because this is her 5th child and 2nd homebirth. Her midwives were incredible & they did not make any mistakes.”

She is being way too sensitive. Get over it Jess!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
twomommies wrote:
damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
I would've reported them because something still seems fishy there

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Honest question... what do you think is fishy?
Pretty much how they handled the situation.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Could someone tell me what he actually said? I don't watch Jessica's videos anymore + video of medical situations freak me out. Can someone give a rundown of what actually happened? Why is there a video about the birth?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:I went back and watched the situation in the birth vlog. The screen went black but you can hear the panic in the midwife’s voice (I think she was still in training). They both kept reassuring her that she was fine, but they sounded panicky. Chris’ voice sounded confused and scared. The midwives started to talk over each other. What doesn’t make sense to me is that the last thing we hear the midwife say is “your bleeding is minimal.” Next thing we see is the ambulance. Now if we go back to this unseen footage video we can see the paramedic say it was a mess and that the midwives told him Jess would bleed out if he didn’t keep his hands on her stomach.

Thank you for going back. Seems like it was more dangerous than Jess would like everyone to believe. Seems like the EMT was justified in how he acted.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

I think it's a little weird to post this video right on your daughter's 1st birthday. I could see doing it a month or 2 later, to say...thank Godness I'm alive( or whatever)
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Jm87053 wrote:I think it's a little weird to post this video right on your daughter's 1st birthday. I could see doing it a month or 2 later, to say...thank Godness I'm alive( or whatever)
Yes I thought so too I get she just found the footage but she had to upload right away because addy was stealing her attention so she had to remind everyone that she could have died giving birth!Image

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She got so many views for her vaginal delivery of twins and the homebirths she's trying to milk this one for views a year later.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I was born at home, my mom dislikes hospitals. My friend had twins a few months before and the OB on call cut her without telling her or making sure it’s what she wanted. She had already delivered one child without tearing. I’ve heard many other horrors of that as well. The off chance I decide to have a baby bet ur ass I’ll be in the hospital lol.

Jess however just wanted the views and appraisal from the “crunchy” moms

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

charmed596 wrote:I was born at home, my mom dislikes hospitals. My friend had twins a few months before and the OB on call cut her without telling her or making sure it’s what she wanted. She had already delivered one child without tearing. I’ve heard many other horrors of that as well. The off chance I decide to have a baby bet ur ass I’ll be in the hospital lol.

New here; what does "crunchy" moms mean? I think the midwives majorly dropped the ball. As soon as there was a complication they should have called. There's a reason they're a midwife and not a doctor.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

It's so weird to me how she makes it all about her. The birthdays are always about her giving birth, not the kids being born.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Shawn2011 wrote:It's so weird to me how she makes it all about her. The birthdays are always about her giving birth, not the kids being born.
I noticed that too. She acts like she's a gift from God because she can give birth but so can thousands of other women on this planet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ytdramaqueen wrote:
charmed596 wrote:I was born at home, my mom dislikes hospitals. My friend had twins a few months before and the OB on call cut her without telling her or making sure it’s what she wanted. She had already delivered one child without tearing. I’ve heard many other horrors of that as well. The off chance I decide to have a baby bet ur ass I’ll be in the hospital lol.

New here; what does "crunchy" moms mean? I think the midwives majorly dropped the ball. As soon as there was a complication they should have called. There's a reason they're a midwife and not a doctor.

Crunchy usually means women who are into natural\home birth, breastfeeding, extended\tandem\pregnant breastfeeding, cloth diapers, home made baby food or baby led weaning, delay/ no vaccination, avoiding doctors\medication etc etc. Not everyone who identifies as crunchy does all of these things and not all people who do these things would call themselves crunchy.

Back when Jess had the twins vaginally and then made several videos about breastfeeding the twins a lot of her new viewers were from crunchy crowds. Although I think they quickly realized she wasn't going to be their youtuber.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

How many hours was Addie separated from Jess? Did she go that whole time without a feeding? I started trying to nurse my baby almost immediately after I was stable (c section). I can’t imagine waiting hours - is that healthy?

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I rewatched the delivery video and the midwives sounded pretty panicked before calling. One was screaming "I don't got it, I don't got it!" When trying to manually remove the placenta. One of them asked if someone could give the first 20unit dose of pitocin and the response was "it was already given" like.. that should've been announced when it was administered, everyone should've known. Idk it's the little things that I picked up on from watching it again that shows they were pretty disorganized. They didn't do anything wrong, they just truly were not prepared to handle the situation and I'm sure the student midwife was terrified, it was probably her first time dealing with something like that. But her vitals were VERY stable when she arrived to the hospital and she didn't seem to drop anywhere near critical, so she got really lucky

Return to “JesssFam”