E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by lmmomSD »

webbygurl626 wrote:This is called karma, u don’t go around calling people who are going through a miscarriage and tell them u are pregnant because u are so self centered! So according to what Ellie believes god is pleased with all her family and friends and is blessing them with babies but not her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bahahaha. I was thinking that too...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rullakebab wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:This is called karma, u don’t go around calling people who are going through a miscarriage and tell them u are pregnant because u are so self centered! So according to what Ellie believes god is pleased with all her family and friends and is blessing them with babies but not her!!

Well it's not bad karma that makes women miscarry and everyone else around them pregnant. I know you are not that serious but it always feels a little bit bad when someone says a miscarriage happens because they have bad karma. It is just bad luck and if Ellie feels sad about other's pregnancies, it's fine and normal. As long as she keeps it to herself. I agree what she did on Mother's day was wrong and they both have been insensitive many times, but still no one deserves a miscarriage or infertility.
But she was going around saying that Calvin was her little miracle, and that conceiving him meant that God was happy with the way she's living her life. This is _her_ belief system, for whatever reason. I personally don't believe that miscarriages happen because people are "bad" or not living a Godly enough life. I have seen too many women who would be wonderful mothers struggle with loss and infertility to believe anything like that.
I just wonder what she thinks now, that she is actually not getting what she wants when she wants it.

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rullakebab »

lmmomSD wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:

Well it's not bad karma that makes women miscarry and everyone else around them pregnant. I know you are not that serious but it always feels a little bit bad when someone says a miscarriage happens because they have bad karma. It is just bad luck and if Ellie feels sad about other's pregnancies, it's fine and normal. As long as she keeps it to herself. I agree what she did on Mother's day was wrong and they both have been insensitive many times, but still no one deserves a miscarriage or infertility.
But she was going around saying that Calvin was her little miracle, and that conceiving him meant that God was happy with the way she's living her life. This is _her_ belief system, for whatever reason. I personally don't believe that miscarriages happen because people are "bad" or not living a Godly enough life. I have seen too many women who would be wonderful mothers struggle with loss and infertility to believe anything like that.
I just wonder what she thinks now, that she is actually not getting what she wants when she wants it.

Yeah I know Ellie thinks like that. But would she really think that their infertility and miscarriages are Gods way of saying they're not good people etc.? I remember she said Calvin was Gods way of saying that they're doing everything right.

Lähetetty minun TA-1053 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J:

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Well. Ellie can't have it both ways. Either she believes she had Calvin because god is pleased with her, which stands to reason her miscarriage (3 if you believe her) is because god is unhappy with her.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

lmmomSD wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:More to add to Ellie's rage her brother and his wife just announced they are expecting a baby.

I bet her head is going to explode. Emily and Julie are expecting at the same time! Holy shiz.
So wait-- Beau's wife is pregnant too? So Matt &Em, Julie and Landon, and Beau and his wife are all pregnant?
Her head is definitely going to explode.

And Bonnie said in her vlog she wants to have another kid just because she can (refering to the China 2 child rule). We never know if shes being for real or not :)
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:

I wasn’t talking about the miscarriage I was saying it’s karma that everyone else is pregnant and she still isn’t and yes Ellie was the one that said god blesses good people with babies so according to her she’s not a good person?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Interesting Ellie said hardest year of marriage was year 3, and Jared said between 6 or 7. Lol so Jared thinks it’s getting harder and harder to be with Ellie, you would think it would be easier with all their talk about communication during the Q&A. Also Calvin’s neck is still tilted. The entire time Ellie was talking to him his neck was bent. Here is a little progression shot lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 9f2bfa.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gymchick43 wrote:Interesting Ellie said hardest year of marriage was year 3, and Jared said between 6 or 7. Lol so Jared thinks it’s getting harder and harder to be with Ellie, you would think it would be easier with all their talk about communication during the Q&A. Also Calvin’s neck is still tilted. The entire time Ellie was talking to him his neck was bent. Here is a little progression shot lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 9f2bfa.jpg[/img]

I think marriage is only getting harder for Jared. His IG posts about how wonderful Ellie is are accelerating to the point where he has far more pics of her on there than he does himself, Penny and the boys! Something definitely isn't right. Only an insecure partner feels the need to proclaim their love that much.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6a9f63.jpg[/img]
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

It's getting ridiculous. Every photo and every vlog seems to be about pleasing mommy, surprising mommy, praising mommy, etc. Case in point, today's vlog: Going the Extra Mile for Mom, where Jared puts all the furniture back and nervously awaits Ellie's approval. "It's one less thing she needs to worry about". It's becoming rather uncomfortable.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rullakebab wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Rullakebab wrote: Well it's not bad karma that makes women miscarry and everyone else around them pregnant. I know you are not that serious but it always feels a little bit bad when someone says a miscarriage happens because they have bad karma. It is just bad luck and if Ellie feels sad about other's pregnancies, it's fine and normal. As long as she keeps it to herself. I agree what she did on Mother's day was wrong and they both have been insensitive many times, but still no one deserves a miscarriage or infertility.

Yeah I know Ellie thinks like that. But would she really think that their infertility and miscarriages are Gods way of saying they're not good people etc.? I remember she said Calvin was Gods way of saying that they're doing everything right.

Lähetetty minun TA-1053 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
I doubt it. It's just the inevitable conclusion of her logic. If Calvin is a sign that they have God's approval, then "struggling" would be a sign that God doesn't approve. But she uses special Ellie logic, so I am sure that never would occur to her.

And I just want to be clear that _I_ don't believe either way. I don't think being able to conceive is a sign of God's approval, and infertility and miscarriages aren't proof that God is disappointed with you.

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

actuallydear wrote:
thenightowl wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote: If she's not pissed at Samika, she must certainly be pissed at Julie!
And I wonder how she would feel if they both had girls.
all i know is this is how YTMD will react:
This was a little mean but such a perfect gif for it Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote: I bet her head is going to explode. Emily and Julie are expecting at the same time! Holy shiz.
So wait-- Beau's wife is pregnant too? So Matt &Em, Julie and Landon, and Beau and his wife are all pregnant?
Her head is definitely going to explode.
Don't forget Ellie's 'best friends' Samika are too :? :D
I will say I understand the pain. We wanted a baby and than my brother ended up pregnant... lucky for us after he said he was pregnant I found out we were too Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Ellie's tweet from the other day.... she posted a bitchy and condescending response she wanted to make to someone, and then a description of how superior she is in this regard Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 030c63.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4c8e92.jpg[/img]

It feels like she's talking to us in this post, and my response is that my children are fine. I may poke fun at vloggers here and offer opinions they wouldn't want to read, but I do it where they DON'T HAVE TO. I don't set this example for my children, for the most part they see a kind, patient and giving parent. What do your children see Ellie? I think they see a cold and bitchy person in real life, and it's your online persona that you strive to make perfect. Some of us may be immature online, but at least we know how to behave like adults when our children are watching.

And I fail to see why marrying Jared changed your ability to follow the news. I think you'd be better if you did read more comments and learned more about diverse opinions.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And also... how is it not cyber bullying to tweet that woman's name and post out for all her followers to track down and comment to?

I just can't with her logic....
allie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allie89 »

Did she mean fast forward? Maybe I don't get out much but I've never heard of fast forced lol

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

I refuse to watch E+J because I don't want to give that selfish woman my views, but I'm wondering if they addressed Beau and Emily's pregnancy?
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

What a bitch. She could have at least blurred out that woman's name! There's a freaking app for that to blur stuff in pics!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

[quote="If she's not pissed at Samika, she must certainly be pissed at Julie![/quote]
And I wonder how she would feel if they both had girls.[/quote]
all i know is this is how YTMD will react:
Image[/quote]

Totally! I know I would!!! I hope Julie has another girl. But I hope Jennika has another boy because I think Noah is so dang cute and another little Noah would just be amazing! But just for Ellie to be pissed off, both of them having girls would be great! I hope Ellie never gets her girl. Hahahaha. The world doesn't need another little spoiled, selfish brat Ellie.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:More to add to Ellie's rage her brother and his wife just announced they are expecting a baby.

Yessssss!!!! That is amazing!! Screw you Ellie! (And I think Beau and Emily are cute!)
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Amelia322 wrote:Oh shit that’s gotta hurt so bad knowing everyone is pregnant and for them to be your own family... she’s probably grieving deep down. It’s hard. But I also think she doesn’t mind because she wants the spot light all on her when she does fall pregnant instead of generalizing a group of people who are pregnant. Who knows.

Maybe she is already pregnant and just waiting to announce.

I hope she's not.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”