TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

AlFuncoot
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by AlFuncoot »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AlFuncoot
Amateur
Amateur

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Why'd you have to make it obvious your from here with the WE have this WE have that?
AlFuncoot
Amateur
Amateur

AlFuncoot
Amateur
Amateur

AlFuncoot
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:Why'd you have to make it obvious your from here with the WE have this WE have that?
Pretty sure at this point in their relationship he just assumes anyone not kissing Tayler’s ass is on this site. Whether they know her IRL or not
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Well that escalated quick :-o
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Wow, I knew she was lying to some degree about holding deaths hand but I can’t believe she literally made up the whole thing (actually yes I can). And this bitch had the nerve to go around calling herself a domestic violence survivor and posting her fake ass story everywhere to raise awareness for domestic violence victims. She’s so fucking disgusting. Nothing but an abusive piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

Im interested to know what these ss were. If you still have access can you please share. I never knew about the ttc accounts.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... dd72f0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Why'd you have to make it obvious your from here with the WE have this WE have that?

Pretty sure it is obvious as nobody else tends to care about her. Let's face it she literally has no friends and we all know her family would stand by her side regardless of her ignorance and lies.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Damn, I bet she's feeling the heat right now. She would love to call chucky and bitch about him spilling all that Tea but she can't or else she can't give her kids any Christmas presents and can't have that perfect family Christmas picture. Wonder what her next move will be... probably delete social media again.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Notice how he evaded the repeated question of why he still has unprotected sex with her. Only answered one with I drank too much. Can’t come up with a good answer other than that.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

He's just as big of a piece of shit as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

smom12 wrote:Notice how he evaded the repeated question of why he still has unprotected sex with her. Only answered one with I drank too much. Can’t come up with a good answer other than that.

I noticed that too. Completely evaded that question. I wonder if he really got the vasectomy. He said he was going to. And it was a few months ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

AutumnLane wrote:He's just as big of a piece of shit as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah as much as I don’t believe Tayler’s version of the “holding death’s hand” stories, I’m not quick to believe his either. It’s not like he’d admit to hitting her to some random stranger?? Abusers keep that shit to themselves so they look better/victimized. Not saying Tayler doesn’t do that too, though. I just think they do it to each other
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Neither one of them is a better person or parent than the other imo. People are always quick to point out that Chuckie works but money doesn't do any good for kids who lack love and structure. Tayler really can't work, not with four kids, and I know that was her choice but it was Chuckie's too. If he was a better person or parent he'd step up, do right by his kids, and be civil with Tayler without sleeping with him.

All that being said, I don't believe the validity of Facebook screenshots without solid proof. Real weird that this person has been talking to Chuckie randomly for months and never come here with it before. Move along unless you can prove any of that's real, but even if you can it's all conjecture anyway. There's no reason to believe anything Chuckie says to a complete stranger.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Neither one of them is a better person or parent than the other imo. People are always quick to point out that Chuckie works but money doesn't do any good for kids who lack love and structure. Tayler really can't work, not with four kids, and I know that was her choice but it was Chuckie's too. If he was a better person or parent he'd step up, do right by his kids, and be civil with Tayler without sleeping with him.

All that being said, I don't believe the validity of Facebook screenshots without solid proof. Real weird that this person has been talking to Chuckie randomly for months and never come here with it before. Move along unless you can prove any of that's real, but even if you can it's all conjecture anyway. There's no reason to believe anything Chuckie says to a complete stranger.
Oh, I am absolutely taking it with a large grain of salt. They're both POS who should think twice before reproducing. He could have used a condom. I don't buy that he was "trapped" into conceiving Amity at all. He should get snipped. Maybe Tayler would stop chasing after him if he couldn't reproduce. They're both idiots, it's like their idiocy is exponential when they're together.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lmmomSD wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Neither one of them is a better person or parent than the other imo. People are always quick to point out that Chuckie works but money doesn't do any good for kids who lack love and structure. Tayler really can't work, not with four kids, and I know that was her choice but it was Chuckie's too. If he was a better person or parent he'd step up, do right by his kids, and be civil with Tayler without sleeping with him.

Oh, I am absolutely taking it with a large grain of salt. They're both POS who should think twice before reproducing. He could have used a condom. I don't buy that he was "trapped" into conceiving Amity at all. He should get snipped. Maybe Tayler would stop chasing after him if he couldn't reproduce. They're both idiots, it's like their idiocy is exponential when they're together.

Idk her forcing him to stay off social media when they’re together is something she’s done before and I wouldn’t be surprised if she never once mentioned to HIM that she was having baby fever

It was right after her abortion and it does kinda fit with a lot of our theories about her using him for money and sperm
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If they're fake then of course they fit with the theories. If they're real then Chuckie should know better than to delete his social media and fuck her again. True or not, he did this to himself.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:If they're fake then of course they fit with the theories. If they're real then Chuckie should know better than to delete his social media and fuck her again. True or not, he did this to himself.
True. To be fair I’m pretty sure the entire town are a few dozen IQ points short of common sense

Y’all ever actually looked up his records? He’s a JR so his dad’s come up too. Looks like violence and stupidity run in the family

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”