onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by onbreak »

spacekitty wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Yes, because a picture of Bryan in bed is just what I want to see every day Image The food is also obviously photoshopped and just looks weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3abb4b.jpg[/img]
That is a dumb looking picture. Sorry, not sorry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Since when do B&M share a bed again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His emoji eggs ON DISPLAY

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

OFCOURSE Bryan couldn’t just have his mother over.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

SMH. Mithy wouldn't even let Finn have the cup he wanted because it was pink and had princesses on it.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It annoys me that whenever Finn is mad or sad, it's terrible two's. I know lots of kids his age are learning how to be respectful, but they obviously aren't doing it for him. Examples such as today's vlog, where Missy does nothing to calm Finn down, or tell him to stop, shows that he'll be having terrible twenties.

I went kind of off topic, but what I was originally trying to say is that just because Finn isn't happy doesn't mean he's having a temper tantrum! Whenever Ollie is doing that, he just gets toys, but when Finn does it, they egg him on for vlog footage! If they weren't his parents, this would be counted as bullying, if it isn't already.

I first started watching the lumps when Finn was born, (I used to think they were a decent family. Crazy right?), but I didn't know about ytmd yet. Just curious, does anyone here even like the name Finley? It's different, but I don't really care for it. I wouldn't name my son Finley, but to each their own.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

A lot of people thought Finley was more of a girl's name when they initially revealed his name when Missy was pregnant.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

queentee20 wrote:Bryan’s mom had a little makeover I didn’t even recognize her...
I skipped thru just to see her. Wow she looks so good! Not surprised she was barely in the vlog lol she looked better than Suzanne does.

Also I noticed a commenter asking if Missy got botox. I was gonna reply and say yes but they blocked me on YT so she’d never see it

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

actuallydear wrote:SMH. Mithy wouldn't even let Finn have the cup he wanted because it was pink and had princesses on it.
That drove me crazy; why do they even have the pink cup if they won't let Finn use it?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

queentee20 wrote:BTW I don’t think M&B care if their boys like “girly” things. I 100% don’t think missy cared that the cup was pink.

Ollie has a play kitchen and plenty of “girl” items. And Bryan loves flowers, and Taylor Swift & isn’t your typical “man” who does all sorts of home imporvement so I don’t see them raising their kids to think they need to be total macho men...
Missy doesn’t hold Bryan on any standard though, he’s not who she calls for ANYTHING and she has no expectations from him. She goes to her dad for everything. Part of me thinks she’d rather the boys take after Jim than their own father.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy loves being late when she's alone with the boys so she doesn't have to watch them for so long. 3:15 - when Bryan starts talking about his Christmas tree he reminds me of the girly vloggers out there that do decor and get so giddy about their fancy things hahaha he's so weird!! Wow Missy has to struggle for 5 minutes to figure out which cup Finn wants - poor thing!! So basically she has to put her phone down for 5 minutes, that is the real "struggle" right there!! Can someone please buy that colouring book and put little catch phrases next to Bryan and Missy on what we really think of them? hahaha btw - I had no idea what Ollie said when they had their big announcement!! "He's so tired - he's barely awake" - and then you see Finn riding on his bike....yeah you keep forcing this kid to go to bed in the dungeon Missy!!
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

actuallydear wrote:SMH. Mithy wouldn't even let Finn have the cup he wanted because it was pink and had princesses on it.
I cannot tell you how much I hate when parents force gender roles on children. Let Finn have the damn cup.

Person but my brother in law does that shit and it grinds my gears. American Girl came out with an American boy and he really wanted one but wasn't allowed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

PumpkinHead wrote:
That drove me crazy; why do they even have the pink cup if they won't let Finn use it?
(I'm not a HUGE FAN for Sacconejolys btw, just comparing) The son from Sacconejolys wears dresses sometimes. I think it's fine for boys to wear dresses, or like girly things at a young age. It shows how different children have different interests, and it doesn't make him gay. Liking things that are demographed for the other gender is totally fine, and if Finn can't have the princess cup, why do they have one? Besides, he's ised that one before.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just read some other posts adding on to mine so just ignore the previous comment.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:
queentee20 wrote:BTW I don’t think M&B care if their boys like “girly” things. I 100% don’t think missy cared that the cup was pink.

Ollie has a play kitchen and plenty of “girl” items. And Bryan loves flowers, and Taylor Swift & isn’t your typical “man” who does all sorts of home imporvement so I don’t see them raising their kids to think they need to be total macho men...
Missy doesn’t hold Bryan on any standard though, he’s not who she calls for ANYTHING and she has no expectations from him. She goes to her dad for everything. Part of me thinks she’d rather the boys take after Jim than their own father.

And one time Ollie wanted the more "girly" Secret Life of Pets toy, and they kept pushing the boy dog on him. When he pretty much refused, they said, "Oh, he didn't see anything he liked". They've done things like that more than once.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

That drove me crazy how they wouldn't let him have the pink cup, who cares? the result is still the same, he's still getting a drink!
I watched a vlogger once (can't remember who it was) but they wanted a baby playmat and the store only had pink so they didn't buy it because they had a boy. I just think it's silly.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 79d4a9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

These kids get pink glittery hatchimals and "girl" themed toys all the time. I think missy just wanted to get Finn on camera having a hard time deciding which cup.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Acbsktbll wrote:Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 79d4a9.jpg[/img]

Wow! That’s Bryan’s mom now?! She looks amazing!! I haven’t seen the vlog yet but I will have to check it out!

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

lmmomSD wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Yes, because a picture of Bryan in bed is just what I want to see every day Image The food is also obviously photoshopped and just looks weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3abb4b.jpg[/img]
That is a dumb looking picture. Sorry, not sorry.

Hey, at least Finn looks adorable !!that’s all that matters!!

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Acbsktbll wrote:Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol

She is going to get a neck cramp from the hard shade she is throwing. This picture is too funny. I am laughing too hard.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Acbsktbll wrote:Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 79d4a9.jpg[/img]

Nice catch! Didn't see this when I watched! Too funnyImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”