TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by Lyanna »

All he could say was ‘I got drunk one night’. First of all why are you even spending time with your supposed crazy ex wife, and why are you getting so drunk that you can’t remember how to use a condom in her company. Second of all we’re talking about three freaking pregnancies so your I got drunk one night excuse doesn’t make sense unless you are a total moron just like her. Which I believe is the case.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

What's up with TayTay's Instagram? She has no name or bio and she hasn't posted 2 days.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

What doesn't add up is Sara had a different theory for the I held death hands night....that Chuckles told her to go away. That part isn't even mentioned. It doesn't look strange to anyone else but me????
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I think she made all the abuse crap up. It really isn't unlike her at all. She's known for being a liar and an over exaggerator. She is the same person that has claimed all her kids (except Amity) were "oops" babies despite the fact she planned all of them.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Okay even though this happened like a year ago I wasn't aware of what happened between Kevin and Tayler. How the hell can Tayler justify punching Kevin just because he took Anberlin out of the bed? I mean wtf? Yet she was "triggered" when he threw a lamp at her after she attacked him?? She couldn't just ask why he moved her like a normal person or told him not to move her again instead? It seems like she enjoys causing domestic violence or something. I can't believe how stupid she is.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

There is probably more to Chuckie's side of the story than he is telling but it still sounds like a more accurate version of events than Taylers. Her injuries didn't look anywhere near as bad as what they should have for someone that supposedly had the shit beat out of them in a murder attempt, they looked more like minor bruises from being restrained which is what we all said from the beginning and what he's claiming. Plus her threatening to hit herself to get what she wants from Chuckie is exactly the type of thing she would do, wasn't manipulating Chuckie into getting back with her the reason she threatened to drown the kids in the first place?

By now I don't know why he wouldn't just assume she's TTC whenever she tries to have sex with him. Dude needs to get a vasectomy and stay the fuck away from Tayler. He sounds just as bad as her claiming "I thought she had changed".
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Where are you guys reading all this new drama and why is no one posting screenshots

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'd like to also point out that these screenshots come from a user with barely any posts so take them with a grain of salt.
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

hwarner wrote:Where are you guys reading all this new drama and why is no one posting screenshots Image

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Read up, theres heaps of screenshots from alfuncoot. All from earlier this year though. So not new i guess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hmm those screenshots paint Tayler with terrible colors and Chuckles with slightly bad ones. It is strange. He mentioned from March that he had proof to get custody. He would have used it if he truly wanted the kids. He is won't have the unless he is obliged to. It's convinient for him to only be a paycheck dad. I find the whole screenshots scetchy as hell.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I cant believe she genuinely used the word "triggered" lolol - she made herself look even more crazy by replying with the "real story"

Maybe if she didnt want men interfering with her life and moving her kids out of bed, she shouldn't let them sleep over after 1 week of dating!! ESPECIALLY when pregnant with another mans baby!! Anberlin, Jakoby and Alesana should not have been exposed to some new guy in their house, esp if Anberlin was sleeping in the same bed!! That is so many levels of wrong.
AlFuncoot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlFuncoot »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'd like to also point out that these screenshots come from a user with barely any posts so take them with a grain of salt.
Or maybe I was smart enough to create a sock account on here so that the screenshots couldn’t be traced back to me when Tayler sees them

Just a thought
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Panda714 wrote:I’m like 90% sure it’s a beauty app filter

Just enough editing to smooth things out and open up her eyes

Not hating, but just saying
Sorry to be so late (busy month, catching up now) but you can clearly see she edited her nose and forehead. I agreed she looked pretty but zoomed in because her nose was misshapen, which genuinely made me wonder if she'd been boxed by death's hand. Nope, just poorly retouched by the ten digits of face tune Image
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sparklingdee wrote:I cant believe she genuinely used the word "triggered" lolol - she made herself look even more crazy by replying with the "real story"

Maybe if she didnt want men interfering with her life and moving her kids out of bed, she shouldn't let them sleep over after 1 week of dating!! ESPECIALLY when pregnant with another mans baby!! Anberlin, Jakoby and Alesana should not have been exposed to some new guy in their house, esp if Anberlin was sleeping in the same bed!! That is so many levels of wrong.
Right!
And she makes her date of two minutes bathe her daughter like wtf is wrong with this woman!
It will be a miracle if those poor kids make it into adulthood without suffering some kind of abuse or another from their mom’s endless list of men moving in and out of their house. God forbid.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Lyanna wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:I cant believe she genuinely used the word "triggered" lolol - she made herself look even more crazy by replying with the "real story"

Right!
And she makes her date of two minutes bathe her daughter like wtf is wrong with this woman!
It will be a miracle if those poor kids make it into adulthood without suffering some kind of abuse or another from their mom’s endless list of men moving in and out of their house. God forbid.
Statistically they already have been molested
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I think those screenshots upthread are legit, not doctored. Do you realize how elaborate it would be to fabricate all of that graphics-wise, especially all the screenshots (of Tayler's ig posts, none of which are still live) embedded in their conversation? Not to mention, the vocabulary, sentence structure and tone are 100% on par with other things we've read of Chuckie's. IMO some of y'all are irrationally suspicious: yet another instance of this forum pouncing on people who deliver tea. I've been around here long enough to have witnessed several posters lie about knowing / speaking with / being a youtuber and start spreading fake news about said youtuber. To my mind, that's not what this is.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I say the shots look legit. I would see Charles chatting with someone from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

If they are real the fact that he has yet to get kids is unspeakable. Not him getting drunk and feel it is OK to get her knocked up. He can't accuse Tayler just because he want to. His penis impregnated her. He is a moron most of all.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I say the shots look legit. I would see Charles chatting with someone from here.

He came here at one point, to 'gather evidence'. I think when she was pregnant with Paperthin Hymn. Are they ever civil/together when she's pregnant?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I say the shots look legit. I would see Charles chatting with someone from here.

Yea I'm sure they are legit. He and his family will talk to anyone lol

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”