BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by _809lovely »

Mel1011 wrote:How old is Brittany

Younger than britney.. maybe 23 ?
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

smom12 wrote:Maybe she should stop getting knocked up with her dick of them month’s baby and she could get a car.

Sorry I’m cranky this morning. But Jesus she’s a baby and she is on her third pregnancy. Just... really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4th pregnancy smh she had a still birth also, she looks like such a baby every time I see her and doesn’t seem to have anything going for herself, besides having baby after baby I mean does she even work?? I don’t understand why she keeps having all these kids!

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

smom12 wrote:Maybe she should stop getting knocked up with her dick of them month’s baby and she could get a car.

Sorry I’m cranky this morning. But Jesus she’s a baby and she is on her third pregnancy. Just... really?

It's actually her fourth, she had a stillbirth too. I try not to judge people's family planning choices too much but holy crap this girl needs to get her shit together for her children. Yikes
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

I love how in the beginning of the vlog she talked about how people aren't seeing her videos in the subscription feed as if thats a reason for her view count going down. I honestly just figured people were tired of her boring ass content. Also, were the soouuuul sissssstaaaas trying to convince the viewers that they've been friends the entire time or themselves.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I always love & agree with your comments and idk who you are, but I love you! We would get along just great if we actually knew each other lol Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

anr92 wrote:

I always love & agree with your comments and idk who you are, but I love you! We would get along just great if we actually knew each other lol Image

Lol! Thank you doll<3

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I just got my period this morning and have been ttcing for a year. It's really fucking frustrating how these people can pop out kids without any thought at all.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Kitina13 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
saywhatt wrote:She is literally always shopping and spending money on stupid things she doesnt need and then COMPLAINS about money, like why?! Stop spending it on ungly things you dont need!

Also, I'm rather upset that Ean (is that how you spell it) caved and let her get christmas stuff out. That might just be the retail person in me who hates the fact that we put christmas stuff out before halloween.... :| :|
No, it's def annoying.

Halloween is a great holiday because if you don't have kids you get to go out and dress stupid and be stupid without judgement and with kids it's great because they get so pumped about dressing like their favorite characters.

Thanksgiving is great because of food and you get to enjoy friends/family without materialistic incentive.

Christmas in 2017 is basically comparing to see who has the biggest d*cks. Especially for YouTube families. It has nothing to do with Baby Jesus or the gift of giving. It's about who can do it bigger and better and showing it off online.

I already have friends who are SAHM moms who've fully decorated. Like, STAHP.

Maybe it's a SAHM thing because they need a constant rush of dopamine since they're cooped up 75 percent of the time.
Nah. I'm a stay at home
Mom and all I do is put up a Christmas tree after thanksgiving. You don't have to be cooped up as a mom!! I don't understand why a lot of the YouTube moms that stay home are inside their houses most of the time. My family is out everyday doing something bc we have the freedom to. Not taking your comment personal just pointing out that is seems like the YouTube moms are sooo home bound and I don't get it! And when they do go out it's shopping, all of them are the same lol.
I wanna know why she has to “ask” for his permission to decorate? I mean can she not take the boxes down herself. Crazy.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Brittany dropped her friends when she got a new boyfriend. She even said in her video reintroducing herself that she had been "too busy" to hang out with Britney and Vanessa. But truthfully, she's only friends with V because she's just...there.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh my goooood that Dani girl is annoying af.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Did she leave the baby alone downstairs while she went to pack the kids clothes upstairs,
I didn't see ean or Harlow upstairs with her , If she did that's so dangerous,
Maybe I missed something if so I apologise x
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I think it was months ago Britney did a live Q&A and someone asked why she's not friends with the other Brittany anymore. She said something like "she had some things going on" and made a face like she was weirded out to be talking about her.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

Britney is a dumb ass. When a Semi truck merges onto the highway, YOU GET OVER! You don't try to get past them, and if there is a car beside you, you slow down and let them in. They can weigh up to 80,000 lbs, and if you think they're going to stop on a dime for you, you've got another thing coming.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

So ean is getting no thanksgiving at all? Does anyone else feel that's shitty?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Uh what in the fuck when she holds Dani’s face calls her her best friend and pretends to kiss her.. was she drunk or something? Weird. And sad because she already seems like she’s gonna try to exclude Vanessa. And that friend of 2 months is definitely desperate enough to go along with it.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

D33f wrote:So ean is getting no thanksgiving at all? Does anyone else feel that's shitty?

That was just Vs.. and Ean was at work not that Britney would know but some people actually work weekends and holidays.
I am sure B is doing a thanksgiving either of her own or with other fam.. Is it actually thanksgiving weekend? or is it next? Im Canadian.. ours was last month.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
D33f wrote:So ean is getting no thanksgiving at all? Does anyone else feel that's shitty?

That was just Vs.. and Ean was at work not that Britney would know but some people actually work weekends and holidays.
I am sure B is doing a thanksgiving either of her own or with other fam.. Is it actually thanksgiving weekend? or is it next? Im Canadian.. ours was last month.
It’s this Thursday!

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

LOL liked by Ms splash of coffee with her creamer, Starbucks Frappuccino addict

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

She orders extra sugar in her Dunkin lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Kitina13 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
saywhatt wrote:She is literally always shopping and spending money on stupid things she doesnt need and then COMPLAINS about money, like why?! Stop spending it on ungly things you dont need!

Also, I'm rather upset that Ean (is that how you spell it) caved and let her get christmas stuff out. That might just be the retail person in me who hates the fact that we put christmas stuff out before halloween.... :| :|
No, it's def annoying.

Halloween is a great holiday because if you don't have kids you get to go out and dress stupid and be stupid without judgement and with kids it's great because they get so pumped about dressing like their favorite characters.

Thanksgiving is great because of food and you get to enjoy friends/family without materialistic incentive.

Christmas in 2017 is basically comparing to see who has the biggest d*cks. Especially for YouTube families. It has nothing to do with Baby Jesus or the gift of giving. It's about who can do it bigger and better and showing it off online.

I already have friends who are SAHM moms who've fully decorated. Like, STAHP.

Maybe it's a SAHM thing because they need a constant rush of dopamine since they're cooped up 75 percent of the time.
Nah. I'm a stay at home
Mom and all I do is put up a Christmas tree after thanksgiving. You don't have to be cooped up as a mom!! I don't understand why a lot of the YouTube moms that stay home are inside their houses most of the time. My family is out everyday doing something bc we have the freedom to. Not taking your comment personal just pointing out that is seems like the YouTube moms are sooo home bound and I don't get it! And when they do go out it's shopping, all of them are the same lol.
No kids here but when my boyfriend was the primary worker (about a month before I started at my University) I still didn't put up decorations because I was bored because it would take away from how special it is to do together. When I got bored, I cleaned.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”