☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Premmie101
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Some one the live feed said Madison had wised up that was funny .
His Brothers can’t help him move boohoo
They had about 20 questions asking about a playroom for the girls but he would skip over those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s all good. I saw Amanda on a lipshit live feed mention they have a truck and might have to help them. They have no shame they’ll just ask anyone.

I have quite a few other comments to make but have been super busy with life. Hopefully later tonight I can get back with a novel
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Looks like Assface has been busy deleting...again. She deleted the many, many comments regarding their speech problem but kept the one about Waddles being chubby. Lol!

Since when do these two do anything fun with their children? According to the KAD they do fun stuff all the time. Umm...when & where? Costco? Yeah because that’s fun for a 3 year old.

Oh yeah, Assface called the girls her daughters again. She actually said everything they do is for their daughters. Bhahahahaha! Sure you do. Funny, she never called them that before until someone here mentioned it. Now it’s 2 times in 2 to 3 days.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

They really don't have any shame. Can you imagine if someone asked T&A to help them move, or help them do anything for that matter?!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They have the money just pay for the truck. Everyone must be sick of being used . What do they do for their families it’s all take take take

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

After skimming through the (scrubbed) livefeed comments, I am just shaking my head wondering how there could be a couple of thousand people that make comments in order to get the Waddler's attention. Why would you even use an ounce of energy to say, "Hi, Tyson," or "love the durlsss so much?" Honestly, what good is that going to do? Listen up KADs,Tyler does NOT give a flying fuck about a single one of you losers. Unless you're going to send him something, and even then he doesn't care about you. He's secretly laughing at you as he takes whatever you send him back to the store and gets money for it, or throws it in the basement or garbage. You fools. Oh, and one of the stupidest comments I have seen in awhile, was some lady talking to Bison about her daughter's infertility problems telling him that her daughter has a really small uterus. Okay I know I don't even have to explain to you guys how f'ed up that is.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I have a question. Will the tents on Indie and Scarlett ‘s beds fit when they convert to toddler beds? Remember she said they bought 4! Would not surprise me if they try.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

I just have to say. OMG those eyebrows are hideous. Why the hell did she do that to her face? The screeching baby talk is back Why don't they just talk to their kids like people?
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

I just have to chime in about potty training. The timing is odd, given they are about to move, but both my sons potty-trained within a week of their third birthdays, and it really was easy. It took only a day for them to catch on, and I think a week for the overnight diaper. After the first day, no accidents at all. I deliberately didn't hurry them because everyone I saw training their very young children spent months wiping up urine from the furniture---they said the kids were trained but really the parents were trained. I thought, No thanks! Since the girls are almost three, they might learn fast, but that would mean staying home and letting them go bare-bum. That's what I did and as I say, it took only one day. Good luck to them.

Not looking to argue, just presenting a different point of view.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

My favorite lie of the livefeed: "We are looking in the budget to see if we can afford movers. December is really tight with Christmas."

What budget?!? You blow through hundreds of dollars a week on fast food and soda. Don't give us a sob story that your brothers are busy but you can't afford movers and then proceed to rattle out your PO Box address for more handouts. I am surprised the KAD haven't started a gofundme account for moving expenses. They have already offered to fly out to Utah to help pack.

Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

skipperpt wrote:My favorite lie of the livefeed: "We are looking in the budget to see if we can afford movers. December is really tight with Christmas."

What budget?!? You blow through hundreds of dollars a week on fast food and soda. Don't give us a sob story that your brothers are busy but you can't afford movers and then proceed to rattle out your PO Box address for more handouts. I am surprised the KAD haven't started a gofundme account for moving expenses. They have already offered to fly out to Utah to help pack.

So they bought a $600K house but can't afford the movers to move into it? Who is that jackass kidding? I'm just so sick of them. They can pack up their shitshow and move to hell as far as I'm concerned.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Who buys a $1000 phone when they can't afford movers?
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Morning Glory wrote:I just have to chime in about potty training. The timing is odd, given they are about to move, but both my sons potty-trained within a week of their third birthdays, and it really was easy. It took only a day for them to catch on, and I think a week for the overnight diaper. After the first day, no accidents at all. I deliberately didn't hurry them because everyone I saw training their very young children spent months wiping up urine from the furniture---they said the kids were trained but really the parents were trained. I thought, No thanks! Since the girls are almost three, they might learn fast, but that would mean staying home and letting them go bare-bum. That's what I did and as I say, it took only one day. Good luck to them.

Not looking to argue, just presenting a different point of view.
I don't think the issue is really potty training when we talk about it. It is the fact that over and over again the Greedners have declared they will do what is easiest for them. Meaning to me, not when the girls are ready but when they are ready or the girls train on their own. Same with the pacifiers, notice we have not see them waking the Tyson twins up lately, I will guarantee you they still plug their mouths up at night. They traded the bottles for sippy cups (but still call them bottles) and still give them one before going to bed and when waking up. Potty training for them is going to be difficult because they are not consistent. They would rather continue to put a diaper or pull up on so they can go to Costco, run out their energy on steps in a park or an empty park. I'm pretty sure the girls could have been potty trained several months ago. I read somewhere that said if a child could walk up and down steps without help they would be able to potty train because the same muscles are used. We all know how many months that has been. The problem now is they are so use to piss and shit in their diapers they pay it no mine. Example, Esme painted the wall with poop like kids will do when they want it off of them. What did the Greedners do? Duct taped her diaper so she couldn't mentally telling her get use to sitting in shit.

My children potty trained very easily. My son was between 2 1/2 and 3 and to this day (he is 32) has never had an accident. My daughter day trained when she was 2. Turned out she was a bed wetter due to a bladder condition. We tried everything not drinking anything hours before bed etc. She could not empty her bladder and at night it relaxed. It got better with age, nightly became every other to every third etc. I think by the time she went to school she finally was able to twilight wake herself and sleep walk in the middle of the night to go the bathroom. (First couple of times we thought she was awake but got use to it) She is 27 and still has bladder problems to the extent of being hospitalized. No wetting the bed thank goodness. So there are circumstances when a child cannot fully be trained. We would have never known she had a problem had never tried to potty train her.

So when we talk about them not potty training it is the fact we all feel they are too lazy to do anything consistently that would benefit their children.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Krouton wrote:Who buys a $1000 phone when they can't afford movers?
My first though! It is their not so subtle way of getting the KAD to donate to their moving fund. Notice lately on facebook they have their address front and center. I got a notification a few days ago they posted something and when I looked it was how to contact them via their PO box.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Krouton wrote:Who buys a $1000 phone when they can't afford movers?
I couldn’t watch the live feed too sickening but I commend all of who did and filed us all in. I agree Krouton, who builds a 600,000+ house with all of those upgrades including the famous appliance bar and the statement piece lighting then has to boohoo about having to hire movers. I’m glad his brothers are giving them the big FU!! Good job guys!! They are finally wising up
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well surprise they put out a 4:51 minute v'log today. Girls on that riding toy banging into the wall of the rental. Bet we won't see that toy or the rolling toys in the McMansion for a while until the girls wear them down and the Greedners give in because that is what is easiest.

You know what really gets me is the fact that knowing the girls are sick they continue to feed them bites with the same freaking spoon.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Short 4 minute vlog and it starts out with 2 of the girls talking to each other, if that’s what you want to call it , I sure couldn’t make out what they were saying but it seems they were trying to listen to the KAD’s/haters request to let us hear them talk which proves even more they are delayed!
I would like to see them set that roller coaster thing up at the new mansion and let them bang into the new walls and for god sakes they are not supposed to ride it backwards you idiots! One of the Tyler twins bonks her head and it’s ok according to dumb and dumber
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lovethispage wrote:I think at some point the construction loan turns into a mortgage. So yes they’ll have rent and a mortgage. Oh and also now they will have home owners insurance and of course property tax.

Maybe some sissies that have had a construction loan can chime in and tell us how that part works.
Yes, the developer pays the construction loan and then turns the home to the buyer/mortgage company. So, you have no construction loan, just the mortgage. It's funny that it's closing so close to the end of the year, that interest will not be enough to write off for the year. Better buy Tybag a new iPhone so he can write off as another office supply!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You better sit down for this ...
You will be shocked they had a lazy day at home

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They finally got out that rollercoaster thing and let the girls slam the car into the door
Wonder if they will treat their own house like that

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:They finally got out that rollercoaster thing and let the girls slam the car into the door
Wonder if they will treat their own house like that

Check out :24 in the video. You can see the damage to the wall. I would be horrified if I owned that house. I would use every video I could of there's to collect for repairing from the damage to the house. They are such arrogant sh*ts for damaging a home like that!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”