teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3a23a4.jpg[/img]

Off topic but I'm re-watching the x files and there's this dead girl and her name is Karen Swenson and it made me think of KerenImageImage
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

Wasn't the whole point of the dining room was so she could host thanksgiving? Why only 6 spots - we all know there's gonna be a fuck ton more people at their house.. it looks like shit. The bench is hideous. I was thinking it'd be like a wooden bench :/

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 159dc2.jpg[/img]

Wtf calm down bitch u went to top golf Image
She has a new obsession every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lexie711
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lexie711 »

Nikolina wrote:Image

She got an ugly bench to match the metal chairs.

That table looks like a conference table. It just doesn’t go with the room or the chairs.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

arizona87 wrote:Wasn't the whole point of the dining room was so she could host thanksgiving? Why only 6 spots - we all know there's gonna be a fuck ton more people at their house.. it looks like shit. The bench is hideous. I was thinking it'd be like a wooden bench :/

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Plus how much food can you even place on that tiny table?? Huge fail...
Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

When her eyelashes get stuck together

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

The dining room is horrendous..
Why can’t she just go to a furniture store and buy a dining set that will match???
I don’t have target where I live at all, so if we want to buy furniture we can get them only in furniture stores and in stores usually everything comes in a set, living rooms, dining rooms..makes it much easier to decorate the house, especially when you suck at decorating(just like Keren)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She could've went to Goodwill or the habitat store and bought a bunch of random furniture and stuck it in her dining room for much cheaper than what she spent on that shit she bought. That's what it looks like she actually did sadly
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I reckon if she gets pregnant next it’ll be twins and twin boys
oliviakeatonnn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviakeatonnn »

lexie711 wrote:
Nikolina wrote:Image

She got an ugly bench to match the metal chairs.

That table looks like a conference table. It just doesn’t go with the room or the chairs.

ughhh that looks terrible Image

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

When she said bench, I assumed she meant like a wooden bench to match the table, not some fucking hideous mutant auditorium chair. That dining room is an actual atrocity. I assume she's going for edgy Pinterest chic but it just doesn't fit in with the thoroughly boring, unoriginal style of their 90s suburban ranch.

Plus they really need a sideboard or buffet or something underneath those pictures.
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Sorry for the double post, but did they seriously feed Jackson chicken nuggets twice in one day?! That kid's going to get rickets. People bash on vegan parents but Jesus Christ at least you know that those kids are getting the essential vitamins and minerals.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Did yall see Khoas ig birthday post to Keren? It’s a throwback to when she was pregnant with Jackson...
I bet she’s pregnant or they’re trying. 100%

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

I might be weird but I secretly want Taylor or Bianca to hit up with Khoa .. Holy crap they would be such better partners for him because I do think he is a good guy and Keren is just constantly treating him like shit..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I was hoping she would get a nice table cloth for the table to somewhat hide the ugliness.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

mmoommoo wrote:Did yall see Khoas ig birthday post to Keren? It’s a throwback to when she was pregnant with Jackson...
I bet she’s pregnant or they’re trying. 100%

She wants to get married in June/July. She would be heavily pregnant and stressed. Also, she’s addressed that she wants to get married first. I think all the pregnancy talks are for tags aka views and likes. If you observe only those videos/posts have max views/likes else it drops.

Even the latest vlog has been copied from David dobrik vlog title, all for the tags, views and likes.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Lagorda_12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 818f3b.jpg[/img] At this moment I realized I wanted to kick Keren’s ass so badImage

Me too. Image khoa needs to just leave, he deserves better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Buttercup wrote:Y'all see today's vlog where she making excuses for not wanting to cook. "I don't like to cook, so why would I do something I don't enjoy" hahahahahha Image You're a MOM now it's called cook for your children because that's what parents do! She sounds like a fucking brat when she said it too, grow the hell up Keren. Keeps complaining about feeling old. No wonder you walk like a hunch back and you eat like shit.

Omg yes I was thinking the same thing when she mentioned why would she do something she didn't enjoy lmao, like what the actual fuck. You're a "WIFE" and have two little beings you need to care for and Taylor in the back praising her! Image It's ridiculous and also at the end of their vlog their set up they legit looked to me like sister wives with Khoa in the middle.

And that table looked ridiculous with all that mismatch furniture and she topped it off with mismatching plates.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

spilledtea wrote:
Buttercup wrote:Y'all see today's vlog where she making excuses for not wanting to cook. "I don't like to cook, so why would I do something I don't enjoy" hahahahahha Image You're a MOM now it's called cook for your children because that's what parents do! She sounds like a fucking brat when she said it too, grow the hell up Keren. Keeps complaining about feeling old. No wonder you walk like a hunch back and you eat like shit.

Omg yes I was thinking the same thing when she mentioned why would she do something she didn't enjoy lmao, like what the actual fuck. You're a "WIFE" and have two little beings you need to care for and Taylor in the back praising her! Image It's ridiculous and also at the end of their vlog their set up they legit looked to me like sister wives with Khoa in the middle.

And that table looked ridiculous with all that mismatch furniture and she topped it off with mismatching plates.

I just got to this part in the vlog, Keren is ridiculous. Most people hate cooking. I know I don't enjoy it, but you do it because A,) you need to eat and B,) you have kids to feed and a hungry husband. I've lived off of takeout for 2 weeks and that is honestly so gross. Noting beats home cooked meals.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Why didn’t they paint the dinning room? It’s such an ugly color. I feel like they’re not painting the rest of the house cause they want to move into a bigger house. So they’re keeping the ugly basic color when they sell.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”