Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

quartz
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by quartz »

Holy shit. Those are way too long and thick, and mess thinks she can pull those off on a daily basis when she wears pajamas and no make up? Lashes like that are for full glam. Subtle ones would look 200 times better
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

quartz wrote:
Holy shit. Those are way too long and thick, and mess thinks she can pull those off on a daily basis when she wears pajamas and no make up? Lashes like that are for full glam. Subtle ones would look 200 times better
No matter how glam she did her make up Jess would need to get her eyebrows coloured darker and thicker to balance out the lashes. I don't think those could look good on ANYONE regardless, the general rule with fake lashes is the whispier they are the better because it looks more natural. These are just...
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Also for the first time in months I'm genuinely interested in her channel because Addy's one now and she has to find something new to draw in views soon. Will she go to school full time and make that her thing (to be fair I'd watch videos about how she manages 5 kids and a degree etc.), try to rebrand herself as a Pinterest perfect mom who does tons of crafts and amazing meals, or something hella stupid like have another baby? She's been in the yt game for 8 years so she MUST know by now that viewers get bored.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Funny enough I think her and Chris doing a total deep clean of the house [1 video for each area of the house], finishing the updates, learning to cook at home etc would bring in more views. People like to see how people manage, get tips or ideas etc.
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

Roisin wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Can you imagine the kind of loser who writes this and sends it to some numpty that they watch on youtube?
A big enough fan to write that out and send it and they couldn't even get Caden or Kadens names right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably someone with English as a second language, there are other unusual mistakes. I wouldn't be that quick to judge people. They might be young or old and lonely, we don't know.

And these mails made me realize that Jess has considerable international following. I am not an American so her lifestyle isn't as boring as to me as it would be to an American for example. Her life must be typical and boring for some of you, but an Asian might find it interesting because they never experienced some of the things they do everyday etc.
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop wrote:Funny enough I think her and Chris doing a total deep clean of the house [1 video for each area of the house], finishing the updates, learning to cook at home etc would bring in more views. People like to see how people manage, get tips or ideas etc.
I always think this when I see them failing on cleaning and/or cooking.

They could do a couple of videos called Jess Learns How to Cook or something like that. She can just read from a cookbook or have a guest cook giving directions and try to do certain family dishes. She can even milk views by pretending to be stupid and totally incompetent at the beginning, make a mess and do funny stuff? People would watch that.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She used to show cooking. Sure she only ever made chicken, tacos, spaghetti or pancakes but she used to show her cooking and offering the kids fruit. We know she knows how.
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop wrote:She used to show cooking. Sure she only ever made chicken, tacos, spaghetti or pancakes but she used to show her cooking and offering the kids fruit. We know she knows how.
Obviously she does, but she isn't a chef either is she? She has to find new ways to attract audiance and this was just an idea. Those kids need real food.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

ihartcatz wrote:Jess keeps "loving" all the comments trashing the EMT. These are just a few but there were more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
LMAO @ "those midwives know more about birth than an OB/GYN would ever know"

So, like... Why do OB/GYNs go through multiple more years of schooling and residency than a mere midwife? Are they just twiddling their fingers, reading rag mags and watching reality TV shows? Jesus fucking christ, some of these dumbass people that watch her who are soooo against modern medicine is just so beyond me. I bet these same people hate on vaccines, but should their child get mumps the first thing they would do is head to the ER begging on their hands and knees for medical intervention. Absolutely dipshits. I cannot get over this trend in mothering that makes moms thinks they are more qualified and more scientifically literate than those who spend years and decades of their life in the most prestigious institutions earning high level degrees.

Eat a dick.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

quadrupleaxel wrote:They could do a couple of videos called Jess Learns How to Cook or something like that. She can just read from a cookbook or have a guest cook giving directions and try to do certain family dishes. She can even milk views by pretending to be stupid and totally incompetent at the beginning, make a mess and do funny stuff? People would watch that.
That's true, videos on how to make healthy meals for busy moms would be probably do well and her kids would benefit hugely. She honestly is incompetent when it comes to nutrition.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

quadrupleaxel wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:She used to show cooking. Sure she only ever made chicken, tacos, spaghetti or pancakes but she used to show her cooking and offering the kids fruit. We know she knows how.
Obviously she does, but she isn't a chef either is she? She has to find new ways to attract audiance and this was just an idea. Those kids need real food.
She'd have to admit she's been slacking off though and that might be too much for her. Maybe the money will motivate her.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Not gonna lie. I made her macaroni salad with the ditalini pasta, peas and mayonnaise and it was really good! I did change a few things though. Instead of canned peas I used frozen sweet peas (the small ones), and I used soy-free "follow your heart" vegenaise instead of real mayo, and I used deli style grey poupon mustard (grainy) and it was really good. And with the boiled eggs it is pretty balanced and filling. It has your carbs, protein, fat and a vegetable.

Like you guys, I think she could still keep her viewers without having another frigging baby. The organizing/cooking/balancing act would be a good transition. Sure she will lose those viewers who only want to see a baby, but thats going to happen regardless eventually. She needs to go ahead and accept that. Literally cant just keep popping out kids for those people. Im interested to see where she goes with this....
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

This is my first post here. I'm an Australian Registered Nurse and Midwife who found Jess while searching youtube for topics I was interested in. I stayed for the shit-show of Mess's life. I think viewers who are also raising young families would be interested in seeing them clean and organise their mess of a home, get back to education and/or work and show a relatable lifestyle of juggling children, study, work and life. I tend to think most of her viewers are teenagers who still see her as 'goals' though, so not sure how that works for them... they want to keep seeing cute babies and a 'super-cool Mum'

I really enjoy working with young parents. They have enough challenges to face and overcome without all the extra discrimination that society puts on them too, so I genuinely enjoy being in a position where I can educate and support in a non-judgemental environment, even shielding them from fellow co-workers who are not like-minded with their views. They do however have to take responsibly for their actions and do their best for the child/children they are having. I don't believe that the best has been done for these children... they are not living in blended bliss, they look like they have literally been shat out of a blender. She still has time to step up and get it right... I hope she does.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Umm that dress is sooo ugly [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fbefbb.jpg[/img]

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That is a very ugly dress what even is it gold foil?
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:This is my first post here. I'm an Australian Registered Nurse and Midwife who found Jess while searching youtube for topics I was interested in. I stayed for the shit-show of Mess's life. I think viewers who are also raising young families would be interested in seeing them clean and organise their mess of a home, get back to education and/or work and show a relatable lifestyle of juggling children, study, work and life. I tend to think most of her viewers are teenagers who still see her as 'goals' though, so not sure how that works for them... they want to keep seeing cute babies and a 'super-cool Mum'

I really enjoy working with young parents. They have enough challenges to face and overcome without all the extra discrimination that society puts on them too, so I genuinely enjoy being in a position where I can educate and support in a non-judgemental environment, even shielding them from fellow co-workers who are not like-minded with their views. They do however have to take responsibly for their actions and do their best for the child/children they are having. I don't believe that the best has been done for these children... they are not living in blended bliss, they look like they have literally been shat out of a blender. She still has time to step up and get it right... I hope she does.
Can I just say I much I appreciate your user name??? :lol:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:This is my first post here. I'm an Australian Registered Nurse and Midwife who found Jess while searching youtube for topics I was interested in. I stayed for the shit-show of Mess's life. I think viewers who are also raising young families would be interested in seeing them clean and organise their mess of a home, get back to education and/or work and show a relatable lifestyle of juggling children, study, work and life. I tend to think most of her viewers are teenagers who still see her as 'goals' though, so not sure how that works for them... they want to keep seeing cute babies and a 'super-cool Mum'

Just curious on your opinion of what happened during addies birth and how it was all handled?

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Umm that dress is sooo ugly [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fbefbb.jpg

While I agree it's an ugly dress, I have to give it a pass because they are obviously at an East Indian event and it is the style of their clothing.

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Spoink_12 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Umm that dress is sooo ugly [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fbefbb.jpg

While I agree it's an ugly dress, I have to give it a pass because they are obviously at an East Indian event and it is the style of their clothing.

....they arent at an east indian event?? Its her bday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Jameson wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:

....they arent at an east indian event?? Its her bday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
If you watch her snaps.. it's not from her birthday. It's from an East Indian event today

Return to “JesssFam”