DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by lmmomSD »

abbytalks12 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:There they go bragging about giving people amazing presents again! CJ actually looked kind of uncomfortable...I wonder if even he has picked up on their odd ways?

They were so weird about Finn and the suckers. Not that I think he needed a second one, but, with all the crap he eats day in and day out, they choose now to say no to a second tootsie pop at a birthday party? Pretty sure Ollie lived off of suckers when he was Finn’s age! Just weird to me that they suddenly decided they care about his sugar intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What really cracked me up was when Missy said no chocolate for breakfast even though on numerous occasions they have had candy for breakfast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And "chockit milk"...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

wendigo wrote:That thumbnail today, though... You’d think for people who have that much free time and all those employees they would be able to cut people out of photos halfway decently Image

Huh?

twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

Lol, right Bryan. Being stressed out at night in your million dollar mansion because your bitchy wife is pressuring you to keep the $$$ rolling in to pay for the mortgages of her entire extended family as well is *not* the same thing as having an anxiety disorder / depression. Sounds more like a normal reaction to a stressful situation, which anyone with a smidgen of common sense could have advised you against creating for yourself. The stress is an adaptive response in this case...it is warning you to change something before everything falls down around your head.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

No offense to Cj, but this vlog was super boring!

I have one thing to say though. I feel like it was kind of annoying that they would only let Finn have one sucker. I'm sure he got more anyway, but the idea of only letting him have one at a birthday party was rude! Let him have some sugar, and be wild!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

yoyo16 wrote:
Chasing Stars wrote:Has anyone seen Bryan’s latest tweets? Apparently he has depression, anxiety and suffers from panic attacks?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3ee1e6.jpg[/img]
High stress job, right. Bryan, you did this all to yourself by hiring friends and family to work for you.
All those mental health issues he claims to have: He probably experienced them a couple of times and now claims to have them. Never mind that an actual disorder is only diagnosed it interferes with daily functioning.
I hate when YouTubers jump up on the mental health bandwagon. Yes, mental health is a serious issue. But just because you’re stressed out from your own doing doesn’t give rights to jump up on a platform that you’ve never associated with until today.
Yeah, I don’t want to mock him if he legitimately has these issues...but I’m just gonna say that both the SacconeJolys - Jonathan, especially - used the mental health thing to boost their views when they needed something to vlog about. Not saying they weren’t legitimate or sincere, but it IS absolutely a topic that will draw people in when there’s not a new baby or a new puppy or a new house to generate views. I think Bryan knows this.

Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

My honest opinion is that Bryan may have had like one or 2 panic attacks and was worried that their channel was going down (or something similar) therefore he assumes he has anxiety and was upset about something for like 30 seconds and assumes he’s got depression. Although I must admit, living like them (relying on fame and with missy always on her phone) I won’t be surprised if he actually has depression.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I believe he's got issues.. You don't get sucked into a cult family without low self esteem and depression.
Good for him to let us know.. Makes sense why hes a shitty parent.. Can't be bothered .. Has bigger things to "worry" over.
Any owner of a company has those fears. Those fears are what keep most of us pushing on.
I feel like he's got these affiliate marketing strategies down by now.. If not.. What are you doing in the office all day, bryan?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I like the part where he admitted he has "families" depending on him. You shouldn't bring family and close friends on to your payroll. It's just asking for trouble.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I believe he's got issues.. You don't get sucked into a cult family without low self esteem and depression.
Good for him to let us know.. Makes sense why hes a shitty parent.. Can't be bothered .. Has bigger things to "worry" over.
Any owner of a company has those fears. Those fears are what keep most of us pushing on.
I feel like he's got these affiliate marketing strategies down by now.. If not.. What are you doing in the office all day, bryan?

And the thing is, he spends every bit as much as Missy does. He got an iPhone 8 when it came out a few months ago, and HAD to have the X. He's the one who said their house is "never done". Maybe, just maybe, not spending like there's no tomorrow and recording albums and making music videos for all the songs and buying his kids expensive toys every day instead of parenting them (the things kids really need are FREE dumbass), would take some of the stress off. If they put some money aside, maybe a few days of so so views wouldn't be so stressful. Duh.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:I believe he's got issues.. You don't get sucked into a cult family without low self esteem and depression.

And the thing is, he spends every bit as much as Missy does. He got an iPhone 8 when it came out a few months ago, and HAD to have the X. He's the one who said their house is "never done". Maybe, just maybe, not spending like there's no tomorrow and recording albums and making music videos for all the songs and buying his kids expensive toys every day instead of parenting them (the things kids really need are FREE dumbass), would take some of the stress off. If they put some money aside, maybe a few days of so so views wouldn't be so stressful. Duh.

Bryan created the empire that dog the Hollister family out of a giant bankrupt hole. Everything they have right now is because of his hard work. If he wants to buy an iPhone X, the he should be able to. It's Missy's funnelling the money to her parents, cousins and "friends" that needs to stop. A $1k iPhone isn't going to sink them, supporting an evergrowing entourage is.
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Anyone else noticed how Finns already been put in FF? When Ollie was Finns age he was still in RF. I think it’s partially cause they favour ollie over Finn, but I think he should still be in RF (just my opinion)
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

Chasing Stars wrote:Anyone else noticed how Finns already been put in FF? When Ollie was Finns age he was still in RF. I think it’s partially cause they favour ollie over Finn, but I think he should still be in RF (just my opinion)
What?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I have a hard time feeling bad for him. If he's that stressed and worried he needs to put more effort into finding a stable source of income and saving money for the future. Missy is airheaded and scatterbrained, there's no way she has anything to do with their finances besides swiping her credit card.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Chasing Stars wrote:Anyone else noticed how Finns already been put in FF? When Ollie was Finns age he was still in RF. I think it’s partially cause they favour ollie over Finn, but I think he should still be in RF (just my opinion)
They started FF Finn because he got horrible motion sickness rear facing. Since he was a newborn he’d scream in pain a vomit during every car ride.
He’s technically old enough. At a certain point you have to do a risk/benefit analysis.
In my opinion, forcing him to rear face when he has such severe motion sickness would be cruel. FFing him was the right call, and completely within the safety guidelines for age.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Bryan created the empire that dog the Hollister family out of a giant bankrupt hole. Everything they have right now is because of his hard work. If he wants to buy an iPhone X, the he should be able to. It's Missy's funnelling the money to her parents, cousins and "friends" that needs to stop. A $1k iPhone isn't going to sink them, supporting an evergrowing entourage is.
I get that. But he just bought a damn phone. He got the 8 a couple of months ago. He only bought it to feed his ego.
And he wanted the truck, the new Polaris, and the Camaro. He spends just as much time on Amazon as Missy, maybe more. It's not just the phone. It's the _constant_ spending. Decorations that they never use again. That stupid pool makeover (that was admittedly Missy's idea). His albums, and a music video for each song. Flying first class everywhere they go. An $800 (easily) designer breed kitten for Ollie's birthday when a shelter cat would have been fine.
No, they shouldn't have Missy's family on payroll. But Bryan spends money like it's water too. He needs to stay off Amazon. They're both incredibly irresponsible. Did you ever see the 1980's movie "Blank Check"? They make me think of that. It's about a little kid who gets a blank check from a gangster to replace a bike that's ruined, and he cashes it for $1 million. So he goes out and spends it on stupid stuff.

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Something seems different about Missy's face. Did she get Botox?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

shewolf_07 wrote:Something seems different about Missy's face. Did she get Botox?
Yup. Looks good, huh? We talked about it a couple of pages back. Pretty much nobody dissed her for it! Someone posted before and after screenshots.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

There more I think about it, I could believe Bryan is depressed. No one who is actually happy has to act OTT happy all the time, like he does. He brags about his fake perfect life and acts fake happy all the time, which usually means things are not perfect or happy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:There more I think about it, I could believe Bryan is depressed. No one who is actually happy has to act OTT happy all the time, like he does. He brags about his fake perfect life and acts fake happy all the time, which usually means things are not perfect or happy.

And I think all the spending is for both of them an attempt at filling some hole inside. What is really sad is that because instead of giving their sons themselves and their time and undivided attention, in all their attempts to give Ollie and Finn all the things they never had, they are still depriving them of what they really need and continuing the cycle.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

If only their house came with a kitchen so they could prepare breakfast for themselves :D Doesn't Missy ever get embarrassed that she openly shows herself not cooking for her kids on a daily basis? Like is it really difficult to toast some bread and fry some eggs from your chicken coop? What a weirdo!! If I had fresh eggs available to me I wouldn't dare spend money at restaurants!! Wow what a good responsible mom - she leaves candy, medicine and dog food all out for Finn's reach and spends most of her time in the "play" room just lying down and vlogging....I can't even deal with her today - like seriously! Also stop blaming the "terrible twos" when it's clearly your poor parenting that has Finn getting into everything! I can't even watch the rest - have fun you guys!

Return to “Daily Bumps”