KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | KKandBabyJ | Part 12

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Those pics look so tiny for the room. It looks like she got them from the dollar store. Everything looks too tiny for the room and just haphazard. It all look so do bad. And why are the frames so close together then a bunch of blank space. Just no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
spilledtea wrote:
Buttercup wrote:Y'all see today's vlog where she making excuses for not wanting to cook. "I don't like to cook, so why would I do something I don't enjoy" hahahahahha Image You're a MOM now it's called cook for your children because that's what parents do! She sounds like a fucking brat when she said it too, grow the hell up Keren. Keeps complaining about feeling old. No wonder you walk like a hunch back and you eat like shit.

Omg yes I was thinking the same thing when she mentioned why would she do something she didn't enjoy lmao, like what the actual fuck. You're a "WIFE" and have two little beings you need to care for and Taylor in the back praising her! Image It's ridiculous and also at the end of their vlog their set up they legit looked to me like sister wives with Khoa in the middle.

And that table looked ridiculous with all that mismatch furniture and she topped it off with mismatching plates.

I just got to this part in the vlog, Keren is ridiculous. Most people hate cooking. I know I don't enjoy it, but you do it because A,) you need to eat and B,) you have kids to feed and a hungry husband. I've lived off of takeout for 2 weeks and that is honestly so gross. Noting beats home cooked meals.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Not to mention i dont get why she doesnt want to eat healthier for HERSELF if not for her kids. So gross. She’s destroying her body and health. Also back in the day she always said she loved cooking LOL

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nebula »

Could she be more annoying with the "cozy" word she uses everyday?
Not all the things in life must be cozy and comfortable, and it's more stupid when she wants "Jacksen" to lay on the couch all day with stupid blankets around him eating food and watching tv.
The kid should play and explore, not been treated like he is sick the entire day everyday!!!!
I've never seen a toddler sleeping so much and acting like he is on drugs. Learn the kid to talk and express himself with activities, not pillows!!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Ugh khoa treats her so well and she treats him like a shit bag. It's sad to watch sometimes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Faat18 wrote:
BlueDot wrote:Let's compare Keren's dining room to the dining room Khoa staged a few months ago...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5f6b67.jpg[/img]
Omg this one looks so good!! Keren makes everything uglyImageImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Even babies

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Even babies

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk[/quote]

Thats an asshole comment lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Hates cooking, buys an apron.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

If it were anyone else I would just take it as light hearted humor but when Keren "jokingly" asked Khoa how he felt being upstaged by Bianca's mom with the smaller I felt kinda bad.

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Stellar wrote:If it were anyone else I would just take it as light hearted humor but when Keren "jokingly" asked Khoa how he felt being upstaged by Bianca's mom with the smaller I felt kinda bad.

Yeah she didn't seem appreciative at all for what he did for her :/

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Also on the topic of the ugly ass dining room...why did she get black plates & napkins when she has BLUE chairs??? It doesn't match at all. There's absolutely no color scheme, which would've at least helped the appearance. She talks about wanting to flip houses/be an interior decorator, but nobody in their right mind would hire her or buy a house that she furnished. She decorates like a 14 year old that only shops at Target (which Keren literally does).

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

workinprogress wrote:Also on the topic of the ugly ass dining room...why did she get black plates & napkins when she has BLUE chairs??? It doesn't match at all. There's absolutely no color scheme, which would've at least helped the appearance. She talks about wanting to flip houses/be an interior decorator, but nobody in their right mind would hire her or buy a house that she furnished. She decorates like a 14 year old that only shops at Target (which Keren literally does).

Because she wants to be Joanna Gaines and thinks buying her Target collection will automatically make her dining room look like a house on fixer upper. Joanna doesn't even typically stage a regular dining room table, I've seen her commission her furniture guy to make a nice table because they're important. Give it up Keren.

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Are the plates black? I totally saw them as dark green, haha oops. Also, $10 that she didn't even wash any of the plates before setting them out.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

queentee20 wrote:
Twentysomething wrote:Are the plates black? I totally saw them as dark green, haha oops. Also, $10 that she didn't even wash any of the plates before setting them out.

I bet she didn’t. A lot of people don’t know they’re supposed to wash them before. Like I just learned you need to wash your cans before you open them! Someone should tell her to wash her plates lol
You're supposed to wash cans before you open them?I bet she doesn't wash her soup before she opens it lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

I just don't understand how Keren came from Nonnie. Nonnie is so sweet and Keren is...not

inthevalley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by inthevalley »

Did anyone notice how touchy feely single Andy was with a very happy looking Taylor in the background of Keren's birthday vlog at Top Golf? Lol. I had to rewind a bit to check and see who that was cause I was sure it didn't look like Mitchell
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In khoa’s obsessive case of trying so hard to be the cool/fun parent he forgets to parent. Who tf lets their toddler crawl up on a slippery surface when theyre all wet? That couldve ended badly with jackson. Parent your dang kid

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

inthevalley wrote:Did anyone notice how touchy feely single Andy was with a very happy looking Taylor in the background of Keren's birthday vlog at Top Golf? Lol. I had to rewind a bit to check and see who that was cause I was sure it didn't look like Mitchell
Didnt mean to thank. Where?! I rewatched and didnt see them at all?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dang her friend got her a tiffany necklace? How much money do these people have?!

inthevalley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by inthevalley »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
inthevalley wrote:Did anyone notice how touchy feely single Andy was with a very happy looking Taylor in the background of Keren's birthday vlog at Top Golf? Lol. I had to rewind a bit to check and see who that was cause I was sure it didn't look like Mitchell
Didnt mean to thank. Where?! I rewatched and didnt see them at all?

Behind Khoa around like 8:48 mark and at the 9:00 mark when Keren is opening a gift!
babymama101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymama101 »

ImageImage

Return to “KKandBabyJ”