C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by wishes »

Yeah, it was the vending machine and in an earlier vlog (I'm all caught up now, woo! Until after the weekend anyway...) he was whimpering at the Christmas blow ups.

I agree askeptichere. Rewarding for everything is getting ridiculous, she is going to expect something for every time she bats an eyelid now. Like c'mon Katie, you specialize in this kind of stuff... she just needs to learn to behave without getting something in return. Also, 10 minutes for every time she is good? That would get old fast. Make it longer, like 30 minutes for being well behaved and then after 5 stickers, get a SMALL item.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Brooks didn't seem terrified at the car wash. He was checking it out. Maybe I haven't gotten to the terrified part yet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He was pretty afraid of the vending machine...or more maybe startled by it. He had no clue what the noise was.
I was right-- I hadn't gotten to the terrified part, lol. It is what I get for posting before watching the whole vlog! I was actually pretty impressed with how he did in the car wash itself-- I was expecting him to freak out. He shouldn't have been running around barefoot at the car wash, but that doesn't surprise me, seeing as it was Cullen who took him. Didn't he say the shoes were in the car? He could have grabbed them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Rewarding Gaines with a manicure for taking a nap?

Cullen with just facial hair from ear to ear makes him look Amish.
I was wondering about that too. I even looked at my daughter and said "wait-- the reward is for _sleeping?"

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

lmmomSD wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Brooks didn't seem terrified at the car wash. He was checking it out. Maybe I haven't gotten to the terrified part yet.

He was pretty afraid of the vending machine...or more maybe startled by it. He had no clue what the noise was.
I was right-- I hadn't gotten to the terrified part, lol. It is what I get for posting before watching the whole vlog! I was actually pretty impressed with how he did in the car wash itself-- I was expecting him to freak out. He shouldn't have been running around barefoot at the car wash, but that doesn't surprise me, seeing as it was Cullen who took him. Didn't he say the shoes were in the car? He could have grabbed them.

I have never seen a child so terrified of everything. Bloody Halloween masks are one thing but inflatable snowmen and vending machines? I wonder what his little thought process is. It is sort of funny to me but I feel bad for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

The vending machine is odd but my 19 month old is afraid of all the blow up decorations! She screams and vets anytime we go near them at the store. She isn't afraid of much else.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

freshbalsam wrote:I can’t stand when Cullen tries to sneak up on people at night with masks

I'm a bit late here bc I've been internet free for about a week now. I'm in Texas, and I can genuinely say if someone did that in my part of the South the way Cullen does, they'd probably get shot. I haven't lived in the South for long but I've learned that everyone here has multiple guns and they aren't scared to use them on people, especially those in masks. Not sure about the gun usage in Alabama, but I guess Kelley and Jay have come to expect anyone in a mask is Cullen.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I always roll my eyes at these two now. I am so surprised Gaines just now started saying no. They really do have it easy with her.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"High five or I'm gonna pull your hand off and throw it out the window". So much wrong with that sentence.
She doesn't have to high five you if she doesn't want to. Way to encourage your child to have autonomy over her body.
You aren't going to pull her hand off and throw it out the window. How about something you can follow through on if you are going to force your child to touch you? Cullen just isn't funny.

I really hate the ads in the middle of the vlog.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

madi_b_123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

I have never seen a child so terrified of everything. Bloody Halloween masks are one thing but inflatable snowmen and vending machines? I wonder what his little thought process is. It is sort of funny to me but I feel bad for him!

Haha so funny I actually have a video of my 2 year old running away from an inflatable pumpkin she thought was scary Image

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I had no idea the nails coming off was a possible side effect of hand foot and mouth. That's wild! Gaines handled it so well, my 3yo would have been scared.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

'This video has been removed by user' is coming up my end . . .
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes it's gone now. I didn't watch the whole thing, wonder if something was left in that they meant to take out.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Defuego wrote:Yes it's gone now. I didn't watch the whole thing, wonder if something was left in that they meant to take out.
It's been re uploaded 9 minutes ago. Hmm..
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Omg no. Worst thumbnail ever. Gag!!

3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I'm surprise how well Gaines ripped it off :-o (not keen on the the thumbnail though)
I didn't even know that was an effect of HFM (we have only had it once or twice over 12yrs)
I'm not sure my 7yr old would of handled without freaking out?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The thumbnail definitely did not look like that the first time it was uploaded. Ugh. Gotta make it look as awful as possible.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Defuego wrote:The thumbnail definitely did not look like that the first time it was uploaded. Ugh. Gotta make it look as awful as possible.
So, wait-- he uploaded it, then took it down, and re-uploaded it with just a worse looking thumbnail? Was there any other change?

Oh, and he uploaded another insta story of sneaking up on Jay scaring him. Hahahaha. So funny. Wow, Cullen, you are the most hilarious guy in town.
I guess I just like a little more cerebral humor. A dad in his thirties sneaking up on people at night in their garages just doesn't seem funny to me. Hope he doesn't literally give Jay a heart attack. What do you guys think? He's sitting around getting a little buzz on at night after the kids are in bed, and suddenly thinks, "I'm bored! I know. I'll go check Jay's startle reflex and post it on IG!"

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Yeah my daughters toe nail fell completely off couple months after HFM, she didn’t feel a thing when it would pull back.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

For all you ladies that think Cullen is hot, Katie posted an IG story of him taking off his shirt in the store. You're welcome.
I could have gone my whole life without seeing that. He is definitely gaining weight. Too much beer?

I swear, I don't seek these things out. My daughter finds them and then laughs her ass off when I go "Ewwww!"
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

lmmomSD wrote:For all you ladies that think Cullen is hot, Katie posted an IG story of him taking off his shirt in the store. You're welcome.
I could have gone my whole life without seeing that. He is definitely gaining weight. Too much beer?

I swear, I don't seek these things out. My daughter finds them and then laughs her ass off when I go "Ewwww!"
I'm imagining that your personalized hell is being locked in a room with Cullen wearing only Halloween masks and flip-flops for all of eternity lol

Return to “Cullen and Katie”