C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by askeptichere »

lmmomSD wrote:For all you ladies that think Cullen is hot, Katie posted an IG story of him taking off his shirt in the store. You're welcome.
I could have gone my whole life without seeing that. He is definitely gaining weight. Too much beer?

I swear, I don't seek these things out. My daughter finds them and then laughs her ass off when I go "Ewwww!"
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Definitely sporting the keg look these days. And he seems unnaturally tan for November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

askeptichere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:For all you ladies that think Cullen is hot, Katie posted an IG story of him taking off his shirt in the store. You're welcome.
I could have gone my whole life without seeing that. He is definitely gaining weight. Too much beer?

I swear, I don't seek these things out. My daughter finds them and then laughs her ass off when I go "Ewwww!"
Definitely sporting the keg look these days. And he seems unnaturally tan for November.

I was thinking that too. But as terrible as they are in the sun during the summer, his skin might just be damaged and darkened. It happened to my mom around his age. She was tan all year round without being in the sun.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Oh yeah, one of the symptoms of HFM can definitely cause your nails to fall off (finger and toes). Doesn't happen to every one, just the lucky ones. :P It's one of those diseases I'm terrified of my daughter or I catching. I agree, that thumbnail was GROSS! I was also eating when I was scrolling through Twitter and saw that thumbnail. :barf:

Yes, I liked the shirtless Cullen in the store. Could have gone without the trashy redneck wig. :lol:
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:Oh yeah, one of the symptoms of HFM can definitely cause your nails to fall off (finger and toes). Doesn't happen to every one, just the lucky ones. :P It's one of those diseases I'm terrified of my daughter or I catching. I agree, that thumbnail was GROSS! I was also eating when I was scrolling through Twitter and saw that thumbnail. :barf:

Yes, I liked the shirtless Cullen in the store. Could have gone without the trashy redneck wig. :lol:
I'm pretty good about tolerating injuries or gross things. Blood, vomit, poop... but there are 2 things I cannot handle...
1. Injuries involving toe/fingernails
2. Children's boogers that they randomly hand to you because, mom life.
:barf:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:

I'm imagining that your personalized hell is being locked in a room with Cullen wearing only Halloween masks and flip-flops for all of eternity lol
I seriously laughed out loud at that. Pretty close! I don't even know why he bugs me so much! I think part of it is like Shay-- he seems to find himself hilarious. Some of his jokes are funny. The first couple of times. And then he runs them into the ground.
And I used to say that at least he was a good husband and father. I really did. But I can't even say that anymore. Oh well. I've been working a lot, so except for my daughter going "Hey, mom! Look!" and showing me an IG story, I don't have to see him much.
Why was he so manic when he was walking around? And why is he wearing that mullet wig out in public?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I have a strange feeling that Katie is pregnant again. Nothing major, just a random thought.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I have a strange feeling that Katie is pregnant again. Nothing major, just a random thought.

I was totally thinking that too, that there might be another Christmas pregnancy reveal. But they complain about Brooks so much I just don't know.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Yeah, and with their channel tanking I could see them wanting to have a baby just for the increase in views.

That, and this could be their bandaid baby for their marital issues *insert eye-roll*.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe it's because Cullen has a good rapport with that Target's management because of the Target balling, but I don't know of any store that would be cool with adults riding in carts, playing with Turkeys they don't plan on buying, getting naked in the aisles, and being all-around obnoxious during store hours while also filming it all.

And playing hockey with a can of green beans in the parking lot? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Either they could hit another car, or they themselves could get hit by a car. Vlogging must remove any ounce of common sense from the human brain.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Yeah, and with their channel tanking I could see them wanting to have a baby just for the increase in views.

That, and this could be their bandaid baby for their marital issues *insert eye-roll*.
I don't see that from them. If anything, the past few months they have shown that they are not ready for another baby, and know having one would only put more strain on an already struggling marriage.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Maybe it's because Cullen has a good rapport with that Target's management because of the Target balling, but I don't know of any store that would be cool with adults riding in carts, playing with Turkeys they don't plan on buying, getting naked in the aisles, and being all-around obnoxious during store hours while also filming it all.

And playing hockey with a can of green beans in the parking lot? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Either they could hit another car, or they themselves could get hit by a car. Vlogging must remove any ounce of common sense from the human brain.
I know I said it before, but he was so manic in Katie's insta story. And she captions it "I can't wait for you to see our Thanksgiving vlog"? If it's like her insta story, full of Cullen's antics and him running around talking to himself, I'll skip it, thanks.
And playing with the turkeys is definitely uncool. When I worked at Target, we had to throw away turkeys that were taken out of the refrigeration, because we had no idea how long they had been out of the cold. He really doesn't think, does he?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Was Katie really too busy vlogging to notice that Gaines had her shoes on the wrong feet?

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Maybe it's because Cullen has a good rapport with that Target's management because of the Target balling, but I don't know of any store that would be cool with adults riding in carts, playing with Turkeys they don't plan on buying, getting naked in the aisles, and being all-around obnoxious during store hours while also filming it all.

I know I said it before, but he was so manic in Katie's insta story. And she captions it "I can't wait for you to see our Thanksgiving vlog"? If it's like her insta story, full of Cullen's antics and him running around talking to himself, I'll skip it, thanks.
And playing with the turkeys is definitely uncool. When I worked at Target, we had to throw away turkeys that were taken out of the refrigeration, because we had no idea how long they had been out of the cold. He really doesn't think, does he?

I can't see any of their instastories (I don't have an instagram), but from what I could see on the vlog today there is no way I will be watching. I can't stand crap like that.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I have a strange feeling that Katie is pregnant again. Nothing major, just a random thought.
That’s funny, I thought that randomly today while watching their video.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

To be honest, I got pregnancy vibes watching the instastories of them at Target. But I was feeling it about Brittany.

dollop0fdaisies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dollop0fdaisies »

I could be wrong, but I feel like they are about to announce something about his sister getting married or something like that. Maybe the green beans being busted open is a hint for "spilling the beans" of some sort. Someone is pregnant or getting married. Or they are just really wasteful and tossed the can around for no reason, I don't doubt that either.

Sent from my 5027B using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think the thanksging story is just going to be a really dumb skit thing that Cullen thinks is funny. He puts on that stupid mullet wig and acts like a fool. Now Cullen is posting about possible ghosts in their home because the kids have fell. They are kids Cullen, they fall... (I even like paranormal stuff) He’s on my last nerve lately! He’s acting too much like Bryan.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'll be interested to see the footage of Brooks falling off the bike though, the fall Gaines took when she busted her lip was strange AF. It really makes me wonder.. (yep, firm believer in ghosts, paranormal, aliens, bigfoot.. call me weird, i'm sure ive been called worse. LOL)
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I'll be interested to see the footage of Brooks falling off the bike though, the fall Gaines took when she busted her lip was strange AF. It really makes me wonder.. (yep, firm believer in ghosts, paranormal, aliens, bigfoot.. call me weird, i'm sure ive been called worse. LOL)
I’m into the paranormal stuff, but to me I think Cullen is really stretching for vlog material. Also, did you notice on Twitter he said something about the previous owner only living there 4 months? I distinctly remember Katie saying that their house had only one owner before them.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Maybe they’re setting up for selling the house. Their views and subs are WAY down. They can’t be clearing anymore than $4000 a month, maybe 5-6k with sponsorships. Unless they bought that house with cash, there’s no way their lifestyle is sustainable with those numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:

Return to “Cullen and Katie”