BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Evie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by Evie »

"Dinner meals" and "thanksgiving food"
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Also ew... her sister is gross. Poop wipes. She is one of those people that shares too much information and it is not cute at all.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

I’m confused- did Britney ditch her sister for Vanessa’s friendsgiving? Or did her sister arrive Saturday night ?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

NutraSteve wrote:Britney is a dumb ass. When a Semi truck merges onto the highway, YOU GET OVER! You don't try to get past them, and if there is a car beside you, you slow down and let them in. They can weigh up to 80,000 lbs, and if you think they're going to stop on a dime for you, you've got another thing coming.
I cannot believe she is unaware of this basic rule and is driving for so many years now with kids in her car, singing and vlogging. Imagine if she was talking to camera when this happened ? All it takes ia nanosecond worth of distraction.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

smom12 wrote:Maybe she should stop getting knocked up with her dick of them month’s baby and she could get a car.

Sorry I’m cranky this morning. But Jesus she’s a baby and she is on her third pregnancy. Just... really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's crazy how white trash Brittany seems in comparison to Britney when they pretty much did the same thing. Britney just has a nicer house and a bigass car. I know they're not 1 for 1 on baby daddies but idk if I think Britney having Harlow with Ean for...whatever reason (save the relationship? boredom?) was the smartest decision either. I guess that's why their soulsistazzzz
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

LeahxYumiko wrote:I’m confused- did Britney ditch her sister for Vanessa’s friendsgiving? Or did her sister arrive Saturday night ?
I think she said she was with their mom
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

The truck thing pisses me off, she was most likely in the trucks blind spot and regardless of people in the merging lane needing to yield to those already in traffic, or the truck "having a lot of lane left and not needing to merge right then and there" its just common sense to move over for such a large vehicle. One of my friends got hit in a similar situation. Even the pedestrian thing, she should have been scanning to each side of her and her mirrors.

I dont get why youtubers feel that car vlogs or constant car snapchats add so much to their videos.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

LaurenXo wrote:The truck thing pisses me off, she was most likely in the trucks blind spot and regardless of people in the merging lane needing to yield to those already in traffic, or the truck "having a lot of lane left and not needing to merge right then and there" its just common sense to move over for such a large vehicle. One of my friends got hit in a similar situation. Even the pedestrian thing, she should have been scanning to each side of her and her mirrors.

I dont get why youtubers feel that car vlogs or constant car snapchats add so much to their videos.
I actually find them all irritating as hell when they are in their cars - singing along or lip syncing to whatever shit is on the radio at the time. It really aggravates me, they go overboard with some sort of weird performance for the camera and they have their kids in the back seat. Snapchatting is even worse
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

What Britney failed to realize is that "a lot of lane" for an SUV is literally cut in 1/4 for an 18-wheeler truck. They can't just weave in and out of traffic in a split second, they have to gradually move the entire truck into the lane. The rule of thumb is that if you can't see yourself in the other vehicle's side mirror then they probably can't see you either. The pedestrian situation is just confusing af. Was the girl walking in a cross walk, or just freely through the parking lot? Why did she nearly hit this other girl, but not the family that was supposedly in front of her? She just makes no sense at all

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

New vlog is like 13 minutea and literally the first 6 minutes is her bitching about the comments and "being able to admit when Im wrong but in the truck situation we were both wrong and with the girl, I was not wroing.. but I can be the first to admit when I am wrong!"
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The next few minutes is her showing the 5 "ugly christmas sweaters" she wasted money on at Target... so. much. waste.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b0aadc.jpg[/img]
How many Keurigs is that now?

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Shit I wish Keurig would send me a free Keurig. The ONE we have is literally on it’s last leg of life.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Kitina13 wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:I’m confused- did Britney ditch her sister for Vanessa’s friendsgiving? Or did her sister arrive Saturday night ?
Alyssa always spends more time with her mom and grandma. Sad how Britney lives like an hour away but her sister who is states away sees her mom more than B does.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Shit I wish Keurig would send me a free Keurig. The ONE we have is literally on it’s last leg of life.
Keurig will send you one. If you call them, they’ll troubleshoot and if it doesn’t work, they’ll send you a new one. They have excellent customer service.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 33297a.jpg[/img]

She shared this poem on Snapchat.....

Obviously it was more than just her moms ‘health problems’ like she claimed

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

flightlessbird wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
Alyssa always spends more time with her mom and grandma. Sad how Britney lives like an hour away but her sister who is states away sees her mom more than B does.
Something happened between Britney, Alyssa and their mom during their childhood. We don't know what. But the difference is Britney has children she wants to protect and Alyssa doesn't. As an adult, Alyssa can handle whatever bullshit her mom throws her way but Britney has her children to worry about. She doesn't want to expose them to whatever it was. (drug/alcohol, mental health difficulties, abuse??) That may the reason Britney doesn't want to spend that much time with her mother.
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

flightlessbird wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:
Something happened between Britney, Alyssa and their mom during their childhood. We don't know what. But the difference is Britney has children she wants to protect and Alyssa doesn't. As an adult, Alyssa can handle whatever bullshit her mom throws her way but Britney has her children to worry about. She doesn't want to expose them to whatever it was. (drug/alcohol, mental health difficulties, abuse??) That may the reason Britney doesn't want to spend that much time with her mother.
Yeah. I know this is a gossip site but I have a hard time judging her for this. I'm pretty sure she's mentioned her mom was an addict? And she just posted that snapchat peom about abuse. We don't know the whole story there, nor do we have any right to. She might just be doing the best thing for herself and her kids in this situation.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

loving the "I don't read about myself online" line in yesterday's video.

sure, Jan.

is Harleaux really gonna wear a Christmas sweater? over her sleeper?
the kids didn't look THAT thrilled that Gene Wilder was visiting again

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

This girl is the most self centered and entitled person I've seen in a while. Does she think she runs the road?! I absolutely believe she was in the wrong both times. She claims the truck didn't have to get over right then and had more lane but I think she's exaggerating. She didn't want the truck you merge in front her, which is why she almost got into an accident. She seems like one of the asshole drivers that don't like to let people merge. The pedestrian thing was her fault too like Alyssa said she sped up hoping to go before the girl. Basically she sped up both times because she thinks the world revolves around her and almost caused two accidents.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”