☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by eskayem »

It's not in your budget? I'd love to hear what your budget entails. Shit. I'd set up a conference call with you and discuss it.

First of all, assholes, you spend way beyond your means, which is your fault. No one else's. Can't blame the girls, they just recently started the whole "I want/I need" phase.
Second of all, didn't your precious AssWit make over 1 million in sales? Use some of that.
Thirdly, even if it truly is outside your budget, why the fuck are you mentioning that publicly? I sure as hell don't air my finances. Let alone to strangers. I thought this was for memories, you really want your girls knowing you air that stuff?
Fourthly, why do you go out so much? You don't go to cheap places. Even Kneaders isn't cheap. Wendy's? Not cheap. You know what is cheap? Eating at home and making freezer meals. Well, it's cheapER.

I could go on but some little girl needs her momma, her imaginary friend ran away. Again.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Merikat »

I just watched the Santa vlog and it kind of gave me the shivers. Those girls were like manakins, it was so sad! I've never seen them act like that; they definitely seemed drugged. And seemed so sad and disappointed; a big build up to meeting the "real Santa" and all they did was be posed and raised. I despise those parents.
And they seem to being raised to be the reincarnation of the poor Dionne quintuplets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

I just was googling that. I found one article about giving Benadryl for travel and it said check with your doctor for correct dosage. So in that instance I guess it’s up to the parents discretion if they want to do that for traveling. I never did that to my kids for travel. But that was along time ago. Trends change. My son travels with my grandson quite often but always travels at night so he can sleep. But I know my son would never think to drug my grandson for a long commute. No offense to any parents that have done this (for travel).

But in this instance, for a photo session I agree with you and that doesn’t seem right to drug their kids and does point to abuse.[/quote]

Hi-I’ve been a silent reader for a couple months (other than a screen shot I posted once) Can I just say how happy I was when I found this site!
Anyway, I’m pages and pages behind and this may have already been covered, but I wanted to throw in my 2 cents....
My kids get car sick, like could throw up after a 5 minute drive car sick. Our Dr advised us to try Dramamine to help out while traveling on vacation. It knocked our oldest out and he was in such a daze the entire day after taking it. So, when our second came along and we were faced with two kids throwing up and knowing dramamine wasn’t an option, our Dr suggested Benadryl, apparently it has something in it to help with motion sickness. Let me tell you, it works wonders. It doesn’t put the kids in a daze and it helps cut down the amount of times the kids yell for a bowl on long trips. Our 4th is just a baby so my fingers are crossed she can skip the car sickness stuff.
Now, we use this as a necessary thing for our kids while on vacation, even with it we are faced with multiple incidents from the older three. If the Gardner’s are giving their girls Benadryl or anything else to calm them down (which I don’t doubt that they are) that is completely wrong and I think it should be looked into.
Just wanted to throw it out there that not everyone gives it for car trips just so their kids will sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

skipperpt wrote:My favorite lie of the livefeed: "We are looking in the budget to see if we can afford movers. December is really tight with Christmas."

What budget?!? You blow through hundreds of dollars a week on fast food and soda. Don't give us a sob story that your brothers are busy but you can't afford movers and then proceed to rattle out your PO Box address for more handouts. I am surprised the KAD haven't started a gofundme account for moving expenses. They have already offered to fly out to Utah to help pack.

My opinion on the sob story about his brothers not helping-I don’t think that has ever been the plan. I think they’ve always planned on hiring movers but they had to come up with a story of why they ended up going that way to get the kads approval and “you deserved to hire them” Him complaining (I didn’t watch the live feed, in fact haven’t even watched a full vlog since July, so I don’t know what was actually said) about his brothers not being able to help was just the story he needed. It gets him sympathy that not only is he busy with his FTYOs and million businesses but now he has to find time to move everything without his brothers help.

I also think they hired a packing company.

newtothis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by newtothis »

Gardner’s are LDS while polygamists like the Brown Family from Sister Wives are fundamentalists. Both Mormons but different secs. LDS do not believe in having multiple wives and haven’t for many many many years. In fact the LDS shun fundamentalist and won’t let them in the Temples.
ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

I can't believe we haven't mentioned the comment by the leotard giver while they were at the Minky store! She said, "wow, they are really thinning out!" Assley responds, "I know." :lol:
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Thinning out? Where?
CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

Krouton wrote:Thinning out? Where?
The little twins hair lol

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Night lady wrote:Megan's Law
http://www.parentsformeganslaw.org/publ ... yState.jsp

Clown face should really do a search. By her Pleasant Grove address, their are 10 registered offenders.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Imsorrybut wrote:Did Tyson really say on Instagram that sick days at home are his favorite? Did anyone else see that? lol like who the eff says their favorite days are when their kids are sick????

He loves sick days because it gives him an excuse to be lazy without feeling guilty about it.

To be honest, I don't think the girls are sick. I agree with everyone who suggested A&T used Benadryl to subdue their daughters for the photo shoot with Loni. Besides these side effects, Benadryl can also cause upset stomach. Long term use can lead to problems with short term memory, reasoning, and confusion.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 992013.jpg[/img]

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

They are getting taller but I would no say they are thinning out lol
Snarky is as snarky does!
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

CanYouParenting wrote:
The little twins hair lol

You win for today! ImageImage

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

KerrieL wrote:They still are LDS but not the marrying over and over kind ;)

Mainstream LDS DO NOT marry over and over. You're thinking of fundamentalist LDS. We also do not marry off our 13-year-olds. Yes, By$on went after a teenager, which brings me to my next point--the GreednerS are hardly a positive representation of LDS (again, mainstream).
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Mormons have taken a hit with the big youtubers who are seen as a representation of an entire faith\group of people and turn out to be shit people.

With age of consent laws I have wondered if the reason there was a big push to get married [planning a marriage for a 17 year old] if it's because of how much older he was and if it was to protect Tyson. Maybe not legally but socially to make it seem more on the up and up. Again I don't think this is because they are Mormon. Remember who couldn't get married in the temple but had to have a civil ceremony first.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Sissies,
Its Memory Monday: anyone have a GQS topic to discuss today?

ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

The comment is at 5:13 on the Minky store promo vlog. :-o
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I would like to revisit how Queen Assley got involved in selling lipshit, when & how? I don’t remember when this all happened, I wasn’t watching vlogs for a period of time.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Sisteroo wrote:I would like to revisit how Queen Assley got involved in selling lipshit, when & how? I don’t remember when this all happened, I wasn’t watching vlogs for a period of time.
Good topic, I don't know how she got into it either. Maybe someone else can fill us in. I've read about pyramid schemes, you have to pay a certain amount of money to get started or something like that.

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

ClassyCat wrote:
The comment is at 5:13 on the Minky store promo vlog. :-o
Maybe they were talking about how the fans following them has thinned! LOL
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:I would like to revisit how Queen Assley got involved in selling lipshit, when & how? I don’t remember when this all happened, I wasn’t watching vlogs for a period of time.
Good topic, I don't know how she got into it either. Maybe someone else can fill us in. I've read about pyramid schemes, you have to pay a certain amount of money to get started or something like that.

Who got her involved??

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”