E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Mk1 »

webbygurl626 wrote:This is called karma, u don’t go around calling people who are going through a miscarriage and tell them u are pregnant because u are so self centered! So according to what Ellie believes god is pleased with all her family and friends and is blessing them with babies but not her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen!!!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

charmed596 wrote:
justkidding wrote:I’m not one to jump on the pregnancy train right away but she wore loose fitting t-shirts in China. Her sweater when they were moving out the furniture was quite baggy too. I’m just saying, I’m keeping an eye on her clothes, she could be pregnant again.

you could be right but she also could be

losing weight making all her clothes baggy
I personally would always wear looser fitting clothing when traveling just to be more comfortable. I did notice her clothes while moving furniture out were baggy - but she had on a sweater and sweaters are supposed to be that way. She had on very tight fitting clothes on their anniversary bowling date though.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

I bet her head is going to explode. Emily and Julie are expecting at the same time! Holy shiz.[/quote]So wait-- Beau's wife is pregnant too? So Matt &Em, Julie and Landon, and Beau and his wife are all pregnant?
Her head is definitely going to explode.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]
And Bonnie said in her vlog she wants to have another kid just because she can (refering to the China 2 child rule). We never know if shes being for real or not :)[/quote]

I would love for Bonnie to have another but they were just getting the crib ready to sell and they used that crib for all the kids. She has said several times that she is done...I personally think that if she really was wanting/planning to have another she wouldn't be getting rid of the crib. Especially with how sentimental she and Joel are about things and how they use the heck out of their things and just get very good use out of everything and make it last.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by lmmomSD »

allie89 wrote:Did she mean fast forward? Maybe I don't get out much but I've never heard of fast forced lol

I was laughing at that too. Ahh, Ellie. So eloquent.

There was a post in another thread about the "Queen" borderline personality, and it made me think of Ellie. Obviously can't diagnose, but it just sounded like her. And her mom... There's a lot on Google if anyone is interested.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
allie89 wrote:Did she mean fast forward? Maybe I don't get out much but I've never heard of fast forced lol

I was laughing at that too. Ahh, Ellie. So eloquent.

There was a post in another thread about the "Queen" borderline personality, and it made me think of Ellie. Obviously can't diagnose, but it just sounded like her. And her mom... There's a lot on Google if anyone is
interested.

Cullen has an Instagram post up of a picture/compliment of the beef stew Katie made. Of course Mama Griff has to comment that she's stealing their photo props for their cookbook. Major eye roll. Not that it's a big deal to get ideas from someone else for backdrops of pictures because it's not...just that she and the Griffiths girls act like the cookbook is going to be a New York Times Bestseller or something. I think they will sell some because of their adult viewers (I know some of the channels have more kids though), but I don't have the time to can, I can find cinnamon roll and dinner roll recipes for free online or on Pinterest, and I'm not going to be any Dutch oven cooking either. I don't know about anyone else. I think it won't be nearly as popular as they think it will be...especially if they are splitting the profits 6 ways. It is a cool family heirloom though I guess, as Bonnie has said. My grandma passed a year and a half ago and she was a GREAT cook -- so my mom and grandpa gave me all of her recipes and asked that when I have time I type them up and assemble them into a book/nice binder for grandpa, my mom, my sister, and I to have. Hoping I have time to get it done before Christmas.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:And also... how is it not cyber bullying to tweet that woman's name and post out for all her followers to track down and comment to?

I just can't with her logic....
I'm confused. Could you explain what happened? Thanks!
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

I will never, ever understand why Ellie and Jared think it's appropriate to film a child using the toilet. I get that it's a very proud parent moment when your child successfully goes #2 on the toilet, but showing Calvin actually pushing and sitting there felt so invasive. I think it's a disgusting invasion of his privacy. He may be a 2 year old child but he's also a human being who is deserving of keeping his bathroom life private. Jeez, give the kid some dignity. Just because they have no issues giving us a play by play of their own poop stories doesn't mean their children have to be subjected to the same thing. The internet is forever. What's stopping Calvin's future classmates from pulling that up and teasing him with that footage? I really can't wrap my head around this.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:And also... how is it not cyber bullying to tweet that woman's name and post out for all her followers to track down and comment to?

Ellie was on FB and saw an article about Mariah Carey not performing on New Years this year. Someone made a comment on the post saying something like she probably couldn't find anything that fit. Ellie tweeted a screenshot of what she wanted to respond to the woman and along with a sanctimonious post about how she's anti-cyber bullying and feels sorry for the children of mothers who behave that way (ie YTMD). In her effort to prove how much better she is than everyone else, she tweeted the woman's name and it had the minions calling her names and saying they messaged/responded to her bullying post.

I posted the screenshots upthread just before the one you quoted.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KayCeeee wrote:I will never, ever understand why Ellie and Jared think it's appropriate to film a child using the toilet. I get that it's a very proud parent moment when your child successfully goes #2 on the toilet, but showing Calvin actually pushing and sitting there felt so invasive. I think it's a disgusting invasion of his privacy. He may be a 2 year old child but he's also a human being who is deserving of keeping his bathroom life private. Jeez, give the kid some dignity. Just because they have no issues giving us a play by play of their own poop stories doesn't mean their children have to be subjected to the same thing. The internet is forever. What's stopping Calvin's future classmates from pulling that up and teasing him with that footage? I really can't wrap my head around this.
Views are down and Jared can't keep buying them forever. Filling Cal on the toilet (and I bet tagging it) isn't done without thought. I think Jared knows that's going to attract a certain audience. He's sick.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

Ellie was on FB and saw an article about Mariah Carey not performing on New Years this year. Someone made a comment on the post saying something like she probably couldn't find anything that fit. Ellie tweeted a screenshot of what she wanted to respond to the woman and along with a sanctimonious post about how she's anti-cyber bullying and feels sorry for the children of mothers who behave that way (ie YTMD). In her effort to prove how much better she is than everyone else, she tweeted the woman's name and it had the minions calling her names and saying they messaged/responded to her bullying post.

Sorry, yeah I get it now. I definitely don't think what the woman said was appropriate at all. But there were many other ways Ellie could have handled this that didn't involve putting all the attention on herself. I admittedly worry a lot about whether this site could be considered bullying, but here's how I reconcile it for myself: It provides a place to comment on PUBLIC vlogs/online content which would otherwise be deleted, highly criticized, and/or ignored. I honestly try to make all my comments stuff I would actually be willing to say to the vloggers should they choose to listen (which is why I have personally decided to refrain from making comments on physical appearance, kids' appearance and/or personality, that kind of thing). But I'm definitely not perfect, and I am sure I sound very sanctimonious just saying this! In any case, I feel that Ellie's response to that woman's post on Mariah Carey's show was not about the post itself, but rather a platform to advance her own agenda, and I find that rather yucky. Also, on a completely unrelated matter, filming your child having a bowel movement has got to be one of the most invasive and disrespectful things you can do.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Sorry, yeah I get it now. I definitely don't think what the woman said was appropriate at all. But there were many other ways Ellie could have handled this that didn't involve putting all the attention on herself. I admittedly worry a lot about whether this site could be considered bullying, but here's how I reconcile it for myself: It provides a place to comment on PUBLIC vlogs/online content which would otherwise be deleted, highly criticized, and/or ignored. I honestly try to make all my comments stuff I would actually be willing to say to the vloggers should they choose to listen (which is why I have personally decided to refrain from making comments on physical appearance, kids' appearance and/or personality, that kind of thing). But I'm definitely not perfect, and I am sure I sound very sanctimonious just saying this! In any case, I feel that Ellie's response to that woman's post on Mariah Carey's show was not about the post itself, but rather a platform to advance her own agenda, and I find that rather yucky. Also, on a completely unrelated matter, filming your child having a bowel movement has got to be one of the most invasive and disrespectful things you can do.[/quote]
I've had an experience that affected my family in regards to this. One time, my sister posted a comment about how she didn't agree with something a popular YTer did. Randomly, that YouTuber dragged her on her social media. In this case, it wasn't anything negative against this person which is the annoying part. it wasn't even hate! But she chose to single out my sister. All of her minions sent death threats to my sister, made fun of the way she looks, trash talked my family, and even went as far as making fun of all of my little nieces and nephews that are under the age of 4. She was called every name in the book and I was scared she was going to hurt herself. My family was in such a dark place during this time and we had to disable our Facebooks because of this situation when we didn't even do anything wrong. I know the impact that Ellie could have possibly caused, and it is absolutely disgusting. Don't like how she was acting? Fine, write to her and express your feelings. Indirectly talk about it. Whatever. But posting her name like that can lead to terrible things.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yes. What Ellie did is just complicating the matter and getting more people upset. It's a very poor way of handling it.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Mariah just revealed she had weightloss surgery, right?
I think the comment could swing both ways.

Besides shes drunk all the time.. Sticks and stones .. Ya know

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 9d0976.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 998c6a.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 062979.jpg[/img]

Just popping in to give you all some adorable (chubby!) Jackson throwbacks Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

Sorry, yeah I get it now. I definitely don't think what the woman said was appropriate at all. But there were many other ways Ellie could have handled this that didn't involve putting all the attention on herself. I admittedly worry a lot about whether this site could be considered bullying, but here's how I reconcile it for myself: It provides a place to comment on PUBLIC vlogs/online content which would otherwise be deleted, highly criticized, and/or ignored. I honestly try to make all my comments stuff I would actually be willing to say to the vloggers should they choose to listen (which is why I have personally decided to refrain from making comments on physical appearance, kids' appearance and/or personality, that kind of thing). But I'm definitely not perfect, and I am sure I sound very sanctimonious just saying this! In any case, I feel that Ellie's response to that woman's post on Mariah Carey's show was not about the post itself, but rather a platform to advance her own agenda, and I find that rather yucky. Also, on a completely unrelated matter, filming your child having a bowel movement has got to be one of the most invasive and disrespectful things you can do.
I've had an experience that affected my family in regards to this. One time, my sister posted a comment about how she didn't agree with something a popular YTer did. Randomly, that YouTuber dragged her on her social media. In this case, it wasn't anything negative against this person which is the annoying part. it wasn't even hate! But she chose to single out my sister. All of her minions sent death threats to my sister, made fun of the way she looks, trash talked my family, and even went as far as making fun of all of my little nieces and nephews that are under the age of 4. She was called every name in the book and I was scared she was going to hurt herself. My family was in such a dark place during this time and we had to disable our Facebooks because of this situation when we didn't even do anything wrong. I know the impact that Ellie could have possibly caused, and it is absolutely disgusting. Don't like how she was acting? Fine, write to her and express your feelings. Indirectly talk about it. Whatever. But posting her name like that can lead to terrible things.[/quote]YouTubers and their obsessed fans are worse than any of us. We may snark, but as far as I know, none of us send death threats or tell people they should just kill themselves and do the rest of us a favor. Bratayley's fans have driven more than one girl off of Instagram. They're currently bullying some girl who said that Annie's "boyfriend" was "cute" after playing his girlfriend in a YouTube series. I don't know what makes these people so obsessed. But it's sick, and I have yet to see a YouTuber tell their fans to simmer down. They _say_ they want to spread positivity, but it seems that negativity is fine as long as it's directed somewhere else.

ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

I know we give them (deserved) crap most of the time, but I have to give props to Jared for training Penny so patiently. Can't say that for some other vloggers **cough Daily Bumps**

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw this on Ruby's IG. I have no words.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... ef029a.jpg[/img]

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

lmmomSD wrote:I saw this on Ruby's IG. I have no words.

Um isn't their age difference a bit odd to be "little" together and playing Barbies etc? I remember old home videos where Ruby was an older teen and Ellie a little girl like a freakin 1st grader if that. lol Ruby is so weird. Isn't Ruby about 10 yrs older than Ellie?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

KaterTot wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I saw this on Ruby's IG. I have no words.

Um isn't their age difference a bit odd to be "little" together and playing Barbies etc? I remember old home videos where Ruby was an older teen and Ellie a little girl like a freakin 1st grader if that. lol Ruby is so weird. Isn't Ruby about 10 yrs older than Ellie?
I'm 12 years older than my only sister and I played Barbie's with her all the time. I didn't care how uncool it was, I was just so excited to finally have a sister. Ruby might not have had that same experience but I don't think Ruby had a lot of friends growing up and so she took whatever interactions with anyone she could. I think Bonnie and Julie were really close and probably always had plans so all that was left was baby Ellie.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Th older children probably raised the younger one so Ruby probably had to play with Ellie if they were anything like Shari and Eve.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”