Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:I believe he's got issues.. You don't get sucked into a cult family without low self esteem and depression.
Good for him to let us know.. Makes sense why hes a shitty parent.. Can't be bothered .. Has bigger things to "worry" over.
Any owner of a company has those fears. Those fears are what keep most of us pushing on.
I feel like he's got these affiliate marketing strategies down by now.. If not.. What are you doing in the office all day, bryan?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
And the thing is, he spends every bit as much as Missy does. He got an iPhone 8 when it came out a few months ago, and HAD to have the X. He's the one who said their house is "never done". Maybe, just maybe, not spending like there's no tomorrow and recording albums and making music videos for all the songs and buying his kids expensive toys every day instead of parenting them (the things kids really need are FREE dumbass), would take some of the stress off. If they put some money aside, maybe a few days of so so views wouldn't be so stressful. Duh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bryan created the empire that dog the Hollister family out of a giant bankrupt hole. Everything they have right now is because of his hard work. If he wants to buy an iPhone X, the he should be able to. It's Missy's funnelling the money to her parents, cousins and "friends" that needs to stop. A $1k iPhone isn't going to sink them, supporting an evergrowing entourage is.
It’s always Missy’s family. I was bothered by something that Missy’s mom said in a vlog in an old q&a with Suzanne. She said she didn’t like Bryan at first because he wasn’t a Christian. In the Hollister’s eyes, they saved Bryan. No wonder he has low self esteem. He was not deserving of their respect and approval until he changed. But I guess it didn’t matter if he went to church or not when he started paying for the Hollister lifestyle.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

From Bryan’s twitter:
“I would be nothing without the woman by my side who has shown me that I am not less of a man for admitting my flaws, but more because I have the strength to control it. ”

What do you think that means? What flaws is he controlling?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Chasing Stars wrote:Anyone else noticed how Finns already been put in FF? When Ollie was Finns age he was still in RF. I think it’s partially cause they favour ollie over Finn, but I think he should still be in RF (just my opinion)
They had Finn forward facing before it was even legal in CA for him to be turned around. Remember when Missy ran out of gas and they went to go get the car? It was just before his birthday.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Cgl33 wrote:From Bryan’s twitter:
“I would be nothing without the woman by my side who has shown me that I am not less of a man for admitting my flaws, but more because I have the strength to control it. ”

Flaws like forgetting to log out of his personal Craigslist account, probably.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cgl33 wrote:From Bryan’s twitter:

OH DAMNNNN. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, YTMD?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And the thing is, he spends every bit as much as Missy does. He got an iPhone 8 when it came out a few months ago, and HAD to have the X. He's the one who said their house is "never done". Maybe, just maybe, not spending like there's no tomorrow and recording albums and making music videos for all the songs and buying his kids expensive toys every day instead of parenting them (the things kids really need are FREE dumbass), would take some of the stress off. If they put some money aside, maybe a few days of so so views wouldn't be so stressful. Duh.

Bryan created the empire that dog the Hollister family out of a giant bankrupt hole. Everything they have right now is because of his hard work. If he wants to buy an iPhone X, the he should be able to. It's Missy's funnelling the money to her parents, cousins and "friends" that needs to stop. A $1k iPhone isn't going to sink them, supporting an evergrowing entourage is.
I get that. But he just bought a damn phone. He got the 8 a couple of months ago. He only bought it to feed his ego.
And he wanted the truck, the new Polaris, and the Camaro. He spends just as much time on Amazon as Missy, maybe more. It's not just the phone. It's the _constant_ spending. Decorations that they never use again. That stupid pool makeover (that was admittedly Missy's idea). His albums, and a music video for each song. Flying first class everywhere they go. An $800 (easily) designer breed kitten for Ollie's birthday when a shelter cat would have been fine.
No, they shouldn't have Missy's family on payroll. But Bryan spends money like it's water too. He needs to stay off Amazon. They're both incredibly irresponsible. Did you ever see the 1980's movie "Blank Check"? They make me think of that. It's about a little kid who gets a blank check from a gangster to replace a bike that's ruined, and he cashes it for $1 million. So he goes out and spends it on stupid stuff.

I loved that movie when I was a kid ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Guess what guys. They make ALOT of money. $800 is nothing. They make 100K EASY, PER MONTH.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MadeHD wrote:Guess what guys. They make ALOT of money. $800 is nothing. They make 100K EASY, PER MONTH.
As people have mentioned previously. $800 is nothing in the grand scheme of things, but they are financially supporting so many people. It’s like Jim Bob Duggar with all his adult kids and in laws and grandkids - he is bankrolling all of their asses. Except I don’t think it’s for the same reason as the Duggars - that is about him controlling everyone else. I think everyone else is controlling Bryan. And by everyone I mean Missy and her mom. Could also be Jim pulling the puppet strings, but if he is he must be more cunning than his wife and daughter. At least it’s obvious they’re high-key bitches. Jim seems like a nice guy who doesn’t ask for anything and would give the shirt off his back. But then, they do say “it’s the quiet ones you’ve gotta watch”.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Bryan created the empire that dog the Hollister family out of a giant bankrupt hole. Everything they have right now is because of his hard work. If he wants to buy an iPhone X, the he should be able to. It's Missy's funnelling the money to her parents, cousins and "friends" that needs to stop. A $1k iPhone isn't going to sink them, supporting an evergrowing entourage is.
I get that. But he just bought a damn phone. He got the 8 a couple of months ago. He only bought it to feed his ego.
And he wanted the truck, the new Polaris, and the Camaro. He spends just as much time on Amazon as Missy, maybe more. It's not just the phone. It's the _constant_ spending. Decorations that they never use again. That stupid pool makeover (that was admittedly Missy's idea). His albums, and a music video for each song. Flying first class everywhere they go. An $800 (easily) designer breed kitten for Ollie's birthday when a shelter cat would have been fine.
No, they shouldn't have Missy's family on payroll. But Bryan spends money like it's water too. He needs to stay off Amazon. They're both incredibly irresponsible. Did you ever see the 1980's movie "Blank Check"? They make me think of that. It's about a little kid who gets a blank check from a gangster to replace a bike that's ruined, and he cashes it for $1 million. So he goes out and spends it on stupid stuff.

I loved that movie when I was a kid ImageImageImage

Then you know exactly what I mean! Aren't they just like that boy?

It was a good kid movie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MadeHD wrote:Guess what guys. They make ALOT of money. $800 is nothing. They make 100K EASY, PER MONTH.
Like AD said, it's not the one time $800. It's supporting Jim and Mimi and bankrolling Corbin and Kelsey, and constantly renovating the house and staying up late buying crap on Amazon. And eating out most meals, and buying cars just because one day you couldn't get to your hair appointment,or because you have a fantasy of owning a truck (that you don't need). They are hemorrhaging cash. They are definitely not saving enough to support this lifestyle long term. And YouTube will not last forever.
I know I am approaching dead horse territory, so I will let someone else comment.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Bryan's face after Missy said he could pee in the cup made me laugh!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Even if theyre making $100,000 a month, after tax that's roughly $70,000. That's around $840,000 a year.
Are they part of a network? Because that's another expense if they are.
Now they're funding Mimi and Papa, at the low end that would be $50,000 each (a typical salary). So that's $100,000.
Theyre also funding Corbin, say $50,000 a year for him.
They have a mortgage payment.
They have multiple vehicles, we don't know if theyre loans or cash paid.
They have utilities and insurance
The have the daily eating out budget
They have the maid, the photographer
They have to put money out to maintain cameras and current editing software
Bryan's music "career"
Their endless shopping
Missy's (and likely Kelsey's) semi monthly trip to the salon/spa
All the ongoing renovations

After everything is said and done I would be surprised if theyre saving much of anything for the future. With what they spend there isn't much left.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy getting Botox was the best thing I’ve seen them spend their nasty ass money on! We all approve but we also all suggested it years ago since they were buying useless shit.

I did notice the vacations slowed down. The crazy money slowed down it seemed like. They almost seem a little normal. A little...

Now time for a personal trainer!! Or at least a chef! Lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

With Bryan claiming to have depression and anxiety, maybe someone should share this article with him. It's pretty much his diet. Starbucks, sugar, trans fat, alcohol...

https://www.simplemost.com/5-food-and-d ... r=gmg_wjxt

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I have to admit that I don't like the comments regarding Bryan's admitted depression and anxiety. If Missy came out and said she was depressed everyone would be patting her on the back and saying how great it is. I mean, the girl gets Botox and people think it's the best thing she's done all year. Let's not forget she's a crappy parent and wife. Bryan may be a douche, but dismissing mental health issues just isn't right. You don't need to have panic attacks to have anxiety, so the comment dismissing that he "only had two" was definitely out of line. I don't have depression, but I do have anxiety and I can see the signs in Bryan. The need to have the best for example could come from an inability to decide which type of item to buy. He is isolated away from his parents and any friends he used to have before YT. He had a wife that dismisses him constantly and is providing for all these other people that he shouldn't have to. As a husband and father of two he's incredibly successful and they should be set for life. The showiness of the career they are in (having to "look" like a celebrity) and the pressures of supporting all those other people probably make him feel trapped. I have said all along I thought this was what was driving the music career. Success outside of YT could bring in a more promising long-term future.

Look I get that people don't like Bryan, and I'm no fan myself, but I definitely think people are letting traditional gender roles cloud their opinions regarding what is fine for Missy compared to Bryan. Why is he expected to support Missy's family at all? Why is the one getting up with the kids in the morning and stuck at home to help raise them all day? Why do we have higher expectations for Bryan than Missy? Because she's a woman and many of us can relate? Bryan gets mocked endlessly for his weight, but don't dare mention that Missy is fat....

I have been in an abusive relationship before. I see signs of the same dynamic between Bryan and Missy, but it is completely overlooked by everyone because Bryan would be the victim in this case. Even accepting that for a moment would imply some anxiety/ mental illness in some form. I'm not surprised in the least that he admits to having issues and I don't think it's should be dismissed so quickly if we are going to give Missy ass pats for Botox
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I don’t like the comments about Bryan’s admitted anxiety and depression either. I wasn’t going to say anything because the last time I brought up my own issues with anxiety and depression, I didn’t like the response I received. I have both, and one of the most upsetting and frustrating parts about it is that other people are not understanding of what I go through on a daily basis. Most people are pretty dismissive actually.

We don’t see Bryan in his private moments. He might be crying alone in his closet every day, for all we know. I believe he struggles with anxiety and depression, and I have a feeling he has since at least high school. It doesn’t matter if we think his job is easy or if he puts on a fake facade in front of the camera. He says he struggles with it, so I believe him. Simple as that. I also like that he mentioned it on Twitter, because someone might see that and think “wow, if Bryan Lanning can deal with all of that and still get up and smile everyday, then I can to.” Like him or not, he does have a platform that he can use to help people. I honestly hope he talks about it on the vlog, but I’m not counting on it, because of the audience they cater to and the potential for demonetization.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Honestly, if Missy came out and said she was suffering from anxiety and depression, I would roll my eyes too.

I know that your post wasn't just directed at me, but my last post wasn't meant to be dismissive of Bryan thinking he's got mental health issues. I just think that instead of just tweeting about it looking for sympathy, maybe he should _do_ something about it, and one of the first steps would be to eat a more healthy diet. And maybe stop spending like money grows on trees and YouTube will continue to provide his current level of income. I don't really believe he mentioned it to help people, but that's just me. If he continues to talk about it and maybe take some positive steps, I will give him credit for trying to help people.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Honestly, if Missy came out and said she was suffering from anxiety and depression, I would roll my eyes too.

I know that your post wasn't just directed at me, but my last post wasn't meant to be dismissive of Bryan thinking he's got mental health issues. I just think that instead of just tweeting about it looking for sympathy, maybe he should _do_ something about it, and one of the first steps would be to eat a more healthy diet. And maybe stop spending like money grows on trees and YouTube will continue to provide his current level of income. I don't really believe he mentioned it to help people, but that's just me. If he continues to talk about it and maybe take some positive steps, I will give him credit for trying to help people.

Lol. I know you probably would, but there are others that have been suggesting Missy (and every other neglectful YT mom) has PPD for years. And more recently, maybe ADHD to explain her inability to keep track of things and properly engage with her children.

My point was that we look for reasons to explain Missy being a distant parent unable to grow up, but judge Bryan at the new suggestion he might have issues because he appears to cope better. Bryan and Missy had incomparable backgrounds. Bryan had a working single parent and spent a lot of time home alone. He had to be independent, whereas Missy just adds more people to the group expected to help her handle daily life. She's useless, and while we mock Bryan for trying too hard, at least he has a little self awareness and a willingness to admit his faults. Missy does not.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queentee20 wrote:I actually think Bryan has legit reasons for his depression, he grew up in a fucked up enviornment. I have no excuse for missy besides being a brat who didn’t get what she wants. It’s not PPD it’s the fact that she had boys and not a girl. Like ok sure maybe that did make her depressed but, unlike her husband, she’s got no REAL struggles in life. Bryan’s got it hard, really hard....
Depression has more to do with brain chemistry than it does the life you've had. The abandonment issues he undoubtedly has are from his past, and this is what makes him put up with Missy's emotional abuse (in my opinion), but if he has true depression it is more likely due to a natural imbalance within his brain.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The comment about abusive relationships and some people not recognising it because Bryan is a man.

Just imagine if everything were the same in their situation... only Bryan was Missy and Missy was Bryan.

Realistically how would most of us view that? Abusive. Cuz that’s what it is.

If Bryan falls down, the channel falls down. Their families fall down. Their friends and their families fall down, too. That is a shit load of pressure and no one picking up the slack unless Bryan pays them to.... rinse and repeat.

Return to “Daily Bumps”