☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by lovethispage »

Sodalicious wrote:Can anyone please tell me who is msfreebird37 and why is she so obsessed with the greedners? lol

I saw a comment from her ‘husband’ that she was really upset that the greedners blocked her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes she would give them constructive criticism. Must be why they blocked her. I can’t believe she went to the extent of having her husband swoop in (he must be a bird too, see what I did there) on her behalf.

Must be why she moved over to the Binghams.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Ladida52 wrote:There is also a go fund me for Kelsie Halls to raise money for IVF. It didn't raise that much though. Wtf is wrong with these women from Utah?
Wow, interesting. Her husband quit his dream job in TX and went to work for her and they moved back to Utah. I am not sure what the health insurance is with the lipshit company but I cannot believe it would compare to a top advertising agency’s insurance plan.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Ladida52 wrote:There is also a go fund me for Kelsie Halls to raise money for IVF. It didn't raise that much though. Wtf is wrong with these women from Utah?

But, wait, if Kelsie Halls is A$$' upline, wouldn't she be making a bunch off A$$ as her underling? Why does she need to crowdfund? Aren't they rolling in the big bucks? I'm so confused. Lol.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

CherryBaby wrote:

But, wait, if Kelsie Halls is A$$' upline, wouldn't she be making a bunch off A$$ as her underling? Why does she need to crowdfund? Aren't they rolling in the big bucks? I'm so confused. Lol.
Kelsie is Asshat’s upline and she just ranked Ruby Queen. I have NO idea why they need a GFM.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

WheredoIbegin wrote:Kelsie and Asshat went to Master Esthetician school together.

My daughter has followed them far longer then me. That is what she has said. Kelsie started selling first and ASSWIT is under her. She used to live in Texas I believe and has just moved to Utah. My daughter was interested in selling (she saw the light and didn’t) that’s why I joined QTK page and Kelsie’s page. She doesn’t boast about the 10 year master thing. Seems much more genuine. Her husband has helped with things and has been on live with her when they won a billboard contest he helped on seems like a normal guy. She had asked people to recommend builders in Utah. Smart in her part not to use the Greedners. I knew they were doing IVF but I didn’t know they were crowd funding. If these people want babies why don’t they pay for them on their own? I wonder if she’s thinking she’s going to get multiples and then go all Greedner. I hope not. Like I said she seems nice and normal. But maybe ASSWIT seemed that way at first I don’t know I didn’t watch that far back.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

WheredoIbegin wrote:
Wow, interesting. Her husband quit his dream job in TX and went to work for her and they moved back to Utah. I am not sure what the health insurance is with the lipshit company but I cannot believe it would compare to a top advertising agency’s insurance plan.
Sounds like a cult following to me. What type of a husband does that? I mean, quits their job in tx and drops the benefits etc... to work for his wife under a lipshit business? Think about it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
WheredoIbegin wrote:
Sounds like a cult following to me. What type of a husband does that? I mean, quits their job in tx and drops the benefits etc... to work for his wife under a lipshit business? Think about it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh trust me, I about fell off my chair when they announced he was quitting his job to work with her as I knew they had been trying to start a family. Health insurance is a key factor (well, it was for me anyway) with children. I just don’t see this company being on fire like it appears to be at the moment. These Queens will soon have to face reality and it will not be pretty. I hope they are being smart with the windfall of money they are currently making.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

The queen is on her way to the walk through at her new house. She did a live feed on her lipshit page of her getting ready and boasted that she only had to wash her hair once a week. Apparently today is shower day because why else would you don that hat?!?

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 67aa85.jpg[/img]

utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

Regarding hiring movers or paying for movers or not having money for movers......if you're active in the LDS church, the Elder's Quorum of your ward moves you. Nice, huh?
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

utahmom wrote:Regarding hiring movers or paying for movers or not having money for movers......if you're active in the LDS church, the Elder's Quorum of your ward moves you. Nice, huh?
It is nice. However, EQ Presidencies HATE when able-bodied people take advantage of the kindness and generosity of others. My husband has shown up at more moves than he cares to count, where far too much was expected when the men showing up were giving up their Saturday or time with their family to help lazy ass members of the ward. And something tells me By$on and Trailer Tra$hley EXPECT and feel entitled to that help. Our ward has put a time limit on "the help". You get a couple of hours of unpaid, volunteers. Use it how you want: packing/moving/cleaning/whatever, but after that time, you're on your own.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Wait, so Kelsie is FROM Texas? Why would she go to Utah for Esthetician School? Has she ever claimed to be a "master" at it?
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

eskayem wrote:Wait, so Kelsie is FROM Texas? Why would she go to Utah for Esthetician School? Has she ever claimed to be a "master" at it?
No, she is from Utah. They moved to TX a few years ago for her husband’s dream job. She has never claimed that, only Asshat has.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Don't the girls at queen level get a free car? Maybe this is just a rumor I heard, but have we ever seen or heard of Assface's company car? Sure would be helpful to divide and conquer when taking the girls to their different activities... Oh wait
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

And that hat definitely needs a lint roller taken to it... did she just pick it up off her closet floor?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cavmom20 wrote:Don't the girls at queen level get a free car? Maybe this is just a rumor I heard, but have we ever seen or heard of Assface's company car? Sure would be helpful to divide and conquer when taking the girls to their different activities... Oh wait
Maybe they get a choice of "prizes". Carlie Butler got a Lexus SUV for pimping out Lipshit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Cavmom20 wrote:Don't the girls at queen level get a free car? Maybe this is just a rumor I heard, but have we ever seen or heard of Assface's company car? Sure would be helpful to divide and conquer when taking the girls to their different activities... Oh wait
As we understand it, she qualified for a car long ago, but it has to be done via a lease in her name. Since they're in the middle of financing their house, she can't get anything new on credit. But yeah, they really don't need a second car since they do EVERYTHING TOGETHER.
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

We could talk about the time Ash had bangs! They were awful!!!!

I don't like when she says she's a makeup artist. I have watched from the beginning and her eye makeup was shit and she said her sister taught her how to do it. I think she does her own makeup but ain't nobody paying her, lol.

Also a esthetition has 600 hours and a master has 1200 hours, in case your wondering. I'd like to see her certification.
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

Hot stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

If she is a master makeup artist why was she working in a office before she had the girls, I forgot where she worked??

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”