Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by nlewis214 »

Anybody know how tall Janell is? She looks like a giant standing next to Jess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

nlewis214 wrote:Anybody know how tall Janell is? She looks like a giant standing next to Jess.

I think in her one video she said 5'8 or 9?
So a little taller than most women but Jess is short so that's why she looks so big compared

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yea she is 5'9. Jess is 5'4.

I used to be a bit annoyed by Janell constantly being in Jess' videos but since she started her own YT I have really started to like her. She is way more interesting and normal than Jess.
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Here's something I've been wondering about, sorry it's totally off topic but I wasn't around back then so I don't know if Jess at some point made a video talking about this.
Could someone please explain to me why Jess went for a natural drug free birth with the twins? I just went back to watch a few of her older videos and I watched the twins' birh for the first time and it just seemed to me that Jess did not cope with the pain very well, she was screaming so much and Drake was no support at all, God he's such a LOSER.
I honestly always thought she chose to have a homebirth because it brought her so many views.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AbbyClare wrote:Here's something I've been wondering about, sorry it's totally off topic but I wasn't around back then so I don't know if Jess at some point made a video talking about this.
Could someone please explain to me why Jess went for a natural drug free birth with the twins? I just went back to watch a few of her older videos and I watched the twins' birh for the first time and it just seemed to me that Jess did not cope with the pain very well, she was screaming so much and Drake was no support at all, God he's such a LOSER.
I honestly always thought she chose to have a homebirth because it brought her so many views.
Jessss wants to be "crunchy". Which is why she went to homebirths. Reality is she isn't crunchy at all, me thinks she just likes to brag about pushing out twins without meds.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:I know she's obviously still young; but if Jess keeps pushing this narrative that Adderall Addiction is so "HUGE" it's gonna give her some major self image issues. We all know her labeling of her kids sticks; so hopefully she finds something different to give #Ad
Doesn't Ed have some kind of personality by now, that she could comment on? Your baby is a year old, do you not know anything about them yet other than their physical appearance?
Idk I guess it's hard to say what your kid is actually like when they're left to crawl around by themselves and occasionally shoved in front of a tv or given a slice of pizza to shut them up? I remember a vlog when Jess was pregnant with Addy where she was talking about making the time to get down on the floor and actually play with Landen before the baby comes. That was arguably the year they had the busiest schedules and she was still adamant about making a little time for it (nowhere near the amount of solo time Landen should've gotten but whatever) and now she has every afternoon free but I feel like I've never seen that with Addy? For a child they supposedly treasure so much they both seem weirdly over it all.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Yeah Addie isn't a tiny petite 1 year old with flowing locks so Jess cant stand it lmao, she's huge because she eats Texas Roadhouse and pizza takeout and god only knows what other stuff, probably drinks Nesquik and eats chocolate like the others all day long, constantly on a sugar high and crash. I wonder if a fruit or vegetable has ever passed Adrenalines lips ever since her first meal of avocado????
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

AbbyClare wrote:Here's something I've been wondering about, sorry it's totally off topic but I wasn't around back then so I don't know if Jess at some point made a video talking about this.
I might can help with answering this.......

I don't consider myself a "crunchy" mom. I have 4 kids so I'm all about convenience. I could NEVER homeschool. I do vaccinate my kids. And I did breastfeed but not for more than 6 months and was okay with switching to formula when I wasn't making enough milk.

Having said that, when my 2nd child was born, I was DEAD SET on having a natural drug-free birth (in a hospital tho). I chose a midwife and a doula and studied natural childbirth like crazy.
I did this because my first birth was a disaster. As medical as it could get.....:induction, AROM, 30+ hours of labor, epidural and eventual c-section (big surprise).

And when that happened I was devastated. I know a lot of people say as long as the baby and mom are happy and healthy that's all that matters. But I did not feel that way at all. I wanted the experience of pushing my baby out and her being placed on my chest, nursing right away, doing skin to skin etc. I just wanted that so much.

So I was determined not to end up with another section with #2. And it all worked out and I had a beautiful med-free vbac.
#3 and #4 were also vbacs, but with an epidural since I proved to myself I could do it totally med free.

For some people, birth experience is very personal and important. It definitely was for me. I felt like complete and utter failure after my c-section and I never wanted to go through that again.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Hey, guys, sorry for going off topic, but I was hoping the Americans among you could help me figure something kind of serious out and I don't know where else to ask this kind of thing.

Someone I know in America was charged for child neglect last week and put into jail on a bond she can't afford. Do any of you guys know how long it generally takes in America to go from charge to court date to conviction? I'm not from the US so I have no clue what is normal in these situations there.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:Hey, guys, sorry for going off topic, but I was hoping the Americans among you could help me figure something kind of serious out and I don't know where else to ask this kind of thing.

Someone I know in America was charged for child neglect last week and put into jail on a bond she can't afford. Do any of you guys know how long it generally takes in America to go from charge to court date to conviction? I'm not from the US so I have no clue what is normal in these situations there.
Depends on the amount of cases the county has to go thru. Can be short as same day, to 30 days or more
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jessss wants to be "crunchy". Which is why she went to homebirths. Reality is she isn't crunchy at all, me thinks she just likes to brag about pushing out twins without meds.
Oh she did a bunch of "crunchy" things especially around the time the twins were born - remember all her videos about circumcision and extended rear facing? - and it got her a decent following of other crunchy moms until they realized what a mess her life was lol. She's definitely not pushing that image anymore but she does still have some vestiges of it like treating her breastmilk like some miracle substance and delaying her kids vaccines.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She did get a boost of views with the twins birth and thier breastfeeding, circ, vaccine related videos.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

So basically Jess wanted to be crunchy. Then she met Chris.
Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

hwarner wrote:Why don't they do the bottom lashes too? Or is that normal for eyelash extensions...either way it looks stupid Image

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Hahaha I agree they look weird. I think that bottom lashes would be really annoying. Also, I thought they leave them alone so you can just wear mascara on the bottom
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I couldn't tell from the snaps, but were other guests wearing Indian clothing? Like, was it recommended or part of a theme, or did Jess just get invited to an Indian party and just go out and buy a sari? Because it would be a bit weird if she did.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I don't think Jess was ever going to be crunchy because while breastfeeding you can do while sitting on your sofa the rest of it like cloth diapers, line drying your own clothes, making your own baby food -- that's like actual work.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

ArielLipstick wrote:I couldn't tell from the snaps, but were other guests wearing Indian clothing? Like, was it recommended or part of a theme, or did Jess just get invited to an Indian party and just go out and buy a sari? Because it would be a bit weird if she did.
Everyone except the young boys were in Indian clothing.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

With those hideous lashes, she legit looks like Kris Jenner.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

marshmellow wrote:With those hideous lashes, she legit looks like Kris Jenner.
Kris Jenner has better skin

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I finally figured out what those lashes remind me of
IMG_20171120_200103.jpg
Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”