E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And they're "losing ourselves" in the cookbook?
They really do have unrealistic expectations for this thing, don't they? Delusions of grandeur...

And whatever made them.think coonskin caps were a good idea?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Pency »

I could NOT BELIEVE that she filmed Calvin using the bathroom. I mean, I guess I'm not shocked, but I felt so uncomfortable. Watching the beginning of the video, I just kept saying to myself, "Please don't show him on the toilet..." and then she did. Of course.

Those poor kids.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

ReginaPhalange wrote:I know we give them (deserved) crap most of the time, but I have to give props to Jared for training Penny so patiently. Can't say that for some other vloggers **cough Daily Bumps**

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
I was coming here to comment about this too. I know there are some complaints about Penny (the shock collar debacle, keeping her outside), but TBH Ellie and Jared (maybe mostly Jared) seem like pretty decent dog owners to me. Jared has certainly put more time into training her than I've put into my dog.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Why the hell does Ellie’s emaciated mug have to be in the thumbnail every fucking day? The thumbnail should be just like the title, all about Jared‘s dad.
IMG_4351.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

OK, what the hell did I just watch?

A few thoughts...

* who put up the tree? Y’all know Jared didn’t do it
* were all those people there to decorate the house?
* are they really going to eat their lunch alone upstairs on the couch while everyone else eats downstairs?
* so did Ellie just sit on the couch all day and vlog while everyone else dealt with her kids?
* did I miss an intro as to what the hell they’re doing today?
* I’m so lost.
* oh Jared is talking, shuts window
* What the hell was that?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Their vlogs never make sense and I think that's by design. They don't outwardly lie... they mislead and misdirect.

One thing is certain to me though... that house had a very cold and tense vibe to it. It always feels like people are walking on egg shells around Ellie.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I really don’t care to watch the vlog but Ellie’s face looks fuller in the thumbnail...
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Yeah, that vlog was a hot mess. No explanation, not even a vague one, about what the hell they were doing. At one point, they pick up the camera and tell some story about Jared being in the car with his mic on and the sound guy could hear him and Ellie says "That was so funny Jar!" and then the clip is over with no further explanation. Also who the eff cares when they put up their tree? They keep explaining themselves about it like it's some big deal they put it up before Christmas. If you're going to put up your tree, go ahead and decorate it because it just looks stupid and unfinished.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did they ever mention they were going to be doing the delayed vlogging like Bonnie? Filming was 3 days ago based off of Jared's latest "isn't my wife so great" IG post.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did they ever mention they were going to be doing the delayed vlogging like Bonnie? Filming was 3 days ago based off of Jared's latest "isn't my wife so great" IG post.
I this point it could have been three different days for all we know. It was SO confusing, the camera was all over the place. Who the heck were all the other random people milling around? What were they doing? Is it another Top Secret Epic Family Project or something? Also, I can't do another Fireside Chat with Jared at the end. It's revolting.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Ellie's nose looks bigger. She's preggers again.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

shewolf_07 wrote:Ellie's nose looks bigger. She's preggers again.
We think alike...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

shewolf_07 wrote:Ellie's nose looks bigger. She's preggers again.
I think so too.
Miss infertile Ellie is very likely on pregnancy #3 in a very short amount of time (if you believe the Mother's Day announcement).
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I think she is too... she’s been happy/perky/snippy at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I thought she was pregnant when we saw her eating in today's vlog. Usually she picks at food and acts like a trapped deer at meals, but she started going to town on her lunch (a sandwich I think?) in today's vlog. She had also posted an IG of her dinner and it actually looks like a healthy portion providing she intends to eat the whole thing. She only eats well when pregnant.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

It was the excessive pampering, more than usual, her eating more hearty and the furniture moving. It was weird the way Jared said to do it for her to keep her from doing much. (not verbatim)
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

When Jared had Joel come help move the furniture because "he didn't want Ellie moving the furniture" I thought holy crap she's pregnant again. Jared had his dad help him initially move the furniture! I think Ellie is more fit to move furniture then jareds dad! Unless she's pregnant of course. Dead giveaway

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

Grandma Griffiths posted a video and Calvin actually talks.
Emma8385
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Emma8385 »

allie89 wrote:Does anyone else think a bedtime between 7 and 8 for the kids is very early? I always wondered why it was still bright outside when they put the kids to bed

I have an almost 2 year old and 5 month old and they are in bed by 7:30. I’m not speaking for all kids, but my kids do better with an earlier bedtime. If my son is up too late, it’s meltdown city and then he actually ends up waking earlier.

Emma8385
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Emma8385 »

HelloSweetie wrote:If it's really $300 then that's insane! My husband and I are financially set, but I think it's safe to say we would both be tempted to donate for a little extra cash. If Landon is donating for enough money to cover Christmas, then that actually makes a lot of good financial sense.

My brother used to donate here in Canada for a cookie and a juice (and to do a good deed). I can't believe it pays so much!
For blood or plasma? Donating blood here in the states doesn’t pay other than juice and a snack. Plasma donation is different.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”