2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

flightlessbird wrote:Umm...why is Lily passed out (by this I mean sleeping lol) in a cart at Target? This isn't normal, right?!
Oml my brain read so fast I thought you said she actually passed out my heart nearly dropped Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Nope not normal for a 5 year old. If your kid is that sick or exhausted take her home to rest, not to target! Vanessa seems to be losing it.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

I hope Lily isn’t having nightmares which may explain why she is so tired. I agree Lily should be home not at Target!
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

My four year-old almost fell asleep in the big part of a cart at Target on a quick after school trip. What’s weird to me is that based on the position of her feet it looks like Vanessa placed her in the top of the cart already asleep. If I had two sleeping kids in the car I would NOT drag them into target. (I would possibly run through the drive thru Starbucks though....)

Like is she really not going to have another chance to go to target in the next day or so?

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I feel like she's put that on Snapchat thinking everyone will be like 'ohhh so cuuuuute, both your babies are sleeeeeeeeping'.. When anyone with half a brain would be thinking that's not right for a 5 and a half year old to be so zonked out in a shopping cart. I understand kids get really tired and sometimes after a busy day at school or whatever they really are wiped out, but like somebody else said why would you then take your two sleeping kids into Target? She's ridiculous
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I've just watched Britney's video, 'I'm not having good luck' - did Vanessa make any effort AT ALL for her Thanksgiving meal? She looks like shit.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I saw the snap and was like wtf why are you not at home? If she is sick or that damn tired, she needs to be at home and not target...??
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I wonder how her landlord feels about her drilling holes into the stairs and walls
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

"If Charlie and Lily want to play while I'm hanging out in my room...or doing something in the bathroom." Already pawning off Charlie on Lily I see. Nona not around to entertain your children while you hang out in your room? Who even does that?
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

British25 wrote:I feel like she's put that on Snapchat thinking everyone will be like 'ohhh so cuuuuute, both your babies are sleeeeeeeeping'.. When anyone with half a brain would be thinking that's not right for a 5 and a half year old to be so zonked out in a shopping cart. I understand kids get really tired and sometimes after a busy day at school or whatever they really are wiped out, but like somebody else said why would you then take your two sleeping kids into Target? She's ridiculous
Right? If I saw that in public I would get some serious side eye....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

hey girl hey007 wrote:"If Charlie and Lily want to play while I'm hanging out in my room...or doing something in the bathroom." Already pawning off Charlie on Lily I see. Nona not around to entertain your children while you hang out in your room? Who even does that?

Right!? I was like ummmmm why would you leave a baby in the other room unless necessary? I could see the bathroom, but she definitely added that in to make it sound better.
gigi87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gigi87 »

I normally don't post here, more of a lurker but I saw the snapchat of the baby gate... I used to work in a baby store and that style of gate should not be used at the top of the stairs. It's a serious trip hazard. It can be used at the bottom but it's not recommended. Because of the pressure mount one wrong move and down goes whoever pushed it, no matter how tight it is; my nephews have pulled the gates off the walls and I made sure they were really tight. If you're not watching where you're going you can also trip and tumble down the stairs. They do make gates specific for top of the stairs. They do not have the lip at the bottom and it prevents tripping when going down the stairs.

I want to send her a message in regards to it but don't know how she would take it. I know a lot of people do not realize you shouldn't use those types of gates for too of stairways.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

amykay wrote:I wonder how her landlord feels about her drilling holes into the stairs and walls Image
Did you see where the cats have scratched the banister lol
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

flightlessbird wrote:
amykay wrote:I wonder how her landlord feels about her drilling holes into the stairs and walls Image
Did you see where the cats have scratched the banister lol
I️ caught that. Great care she’s taking of a rented house, someone is not getting their deposit back.
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

I did not watch all of her newest video but what the heck?! Who starts cooking for a holiday dinner 1 1/2 hours before people arrive?! Why didn't she season anything? That turkey looked so dry and gross.
I know this will sound way mean and I don't mean it to be hateful, but I was surprised because I hadn't seen her from the shoulders down in a long time and she looks way different. It seems like she's barely keeping it together based on what I saw in this video.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh my god. Her “collection” of dishes is INSANE!! And she can hardly even use half of. I bet this was the first time most of that shit had seen the light since she took it home.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How can she have multiple dishes like that? You can see the background and it’s all those raedunn ones. She has a serious spending problem it’s sad. Like girl you can’t even afford a new car for yourself.

Her turkey was a precooked turkey lmao. Nothing wrong but barf.

She looks like a slobbered mess why the hell wouldn’t you do your hair and makeup and look your best when having a party?!?! But you’ll wear ugly ass clonkers to the furniture store.

She looks like a total mess. Poor thing.

She needs a hairstyle and she needs it FAST! At least do yourself up for YOURSELF. It might help.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

So all she did with the ham was take it out of the fridge and set it on the table? Didn't bother to heat it up or glaze it? Unless she intended it for cold ham sandwiches, that seems a little...... gross.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

That food looked like shit. Who doesn’t season their turkey? Or at least add some broth to the pan so it doesn’t get dry.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omg that turkey noooo.

The watery juice in the bottom of pan with zero seasoning...tragic.

Thirsty Dani taking over the camera..didn’t she just do that in one of Britney’s vlogs? Go away dinosaur looking betch

Return to “2011teenagemom”