Nchollywood part 6

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by Preslynn »

ReginaGeorge wrote:And her trans video is visible again. Her poor children deserve so much more than her. She chose to have them....... it's too bad they couldn't choose to have her or not. A single mum living in her mum's basement. No car or job or own place or anything going for her and she couldn't even afford a birthday party for Ellora. At least her girls have their dads. Raineybow has no one to save him from this mess.
As much as I dislike her, I don't think a birthday party is all that essential. I had about two in my lifetime and seeing how elaborate they are these days, I can see how you just couldn't afford it even when you're actually trying your hardest to do right by your kids. I never do full blown parties for my own kids either but we do make the day special for them and they do get presents and cake. My oldest gets to have his friends over if he wants to, we just call it a playdate rather than a birthday party so no one expects party favors or a ton of food.

Now is it just me, or does anyone else think that she might have munchhausen by proxy or something? All of Raine's "issues" just don't add up. When he was ONE one of her top concerns was that he didn't play with other babies? Is she trying to tell us that, at one, Lilia and Ellora played with other babies? They play side by side at that age, not together. It seems like she revels in her role as a mother of a "sick" child.

Also, who in the hell names a little boy Raine and calls him Rainey? Ugh. The spelling of "Ellora" makes me cringe though it's a pretty name. Lilia lucked out there.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Ur welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Spoink_12 wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:She's blocked me awhile ago. But makes fake accounts to respond to me on here. Blocks me from the fake account so I can't respond.

So what makes me confused is last week you dress like a dude. Maybe she just didn't like make up that week? Now she likes make up. She's a girl again?
I'm confused. Maybe she will send me a message and clear it up. I'll wait lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My recently single male friend just joined Plenty of Fish last night when we were hanging out. Allyshia is on there as female looking for male and was messaging him hoping to get banged. (He didn't respond cause he knows not to stick his dick in crazy, especially her)
Aw dang, some tea spilling would have been hilarious but mean Image

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel like everything in her bio is BS. When the hell has she ever talked about kayaking and guitar or any of the crap in her bio?

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

thewordalive wrote:I feel like everything in her bio is BS. When the hell has she ever talked about kayaking and guitar or any of the crap in her bio?

Some of her earlier videos had her playing guitar but the kayak/sports is laughable.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

No you don't. Watch any video of her and she says out and about. Not oat and a boat like the east coast of Canada. Bisssshhh. And stop saying your kid has autism unless he has gone through the actual assessment..... which he hasnt. Your Google degree is showing. LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Omg. She lives in British Columbia no? Totally western Canada, I also live in western Canada and do NOT talk like I live in eastern Canada. She's such a nut job.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

ReginaGeorge wrote:No you don't. Watch any video of her and she says out and about. Not oat and a boat like the east coast of Canada. Bisssshhh. And stop saying your kid has autism unless he has gone through the actual assessment..... which he hasnt. Your Google degree is showing. LOL

Hahahaha. She does not sound like an East Coaster at all.. I used to work out there and have tons of friends on the East Coast.
Next thing you know, she's going to use Newfie slang.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She has the least Canadian accent I’ve ever heard. She’s fucking crazy. Voice to text would not alter her words because she has a Canadian accent

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

What a joke. She's not from the east!! No accent at all. Shh allypally

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We don't have accents here at all. I have friends in Vegas and California and we basically sound the same. Those that live in the sticks might have more of an accident (hicks) but it's not an East Coast one! She's trying too hard
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

HelloSweetie wrote:We don't have accents here at all. I have friends in Vegas and California and we basically sound the same. Those that live in the sticks might have more of an accident (hicks) but it's not an East Coast one! She's trying too hard Image
Lol we definitely do have accents. We never want to admit it though ;)
Even within different parts of Canada there’s different accents. I think of the stereotypical Canadian accent as the western Canada one. Like the prairies. East coast accent is much different.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

We definitely have accents. But don't notice it. And I don't think it's much of an accent. I have friends down in California and Oregon and they sound pretty much the same as well.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Allyshia is also the girl who started a video in a country/southern accent and finished it in her normal voice...... it's not the first time she's tried to be something she isnt. Like crunchy or vegan or any other bandwagon she's jumped on.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

ReginaGeorge wrote:Allyshia is also the girl who started a video in a country/southern accent and finished it in her normal voice...... it's not the first time she's tried to be something she isnt. Like crunchy or vegan or any other bandwagon she's jumped on.
She did? Dear god. She's really just fake. I did notice her saying aboot before and was wondering if she's just faking that.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:We don't have accents here at all. I have friends in Vegas and California and we basically sound the same. Those that live in the sticks might have more of an accident (hicks) but it's not an East Coast one! She's trying too hard Image
Even within different parts of Canada there’s different accents. I think of the stereotypical Canadian accent as the western Canada one. Like the prairies. East coast accent is much different.

We have accents throughout different parts of the country but so does the US. The BC accent more closely resembles how people speak on the west coast US.

I didn't actually mean we don't have an accent at all. Everyone everywhere has an accent in some respects.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Preslynn wrote:
ReginaGeorge wrote:Allyshia is also the girl who started a video in a country/southern accent and finished it in her normal voice...... it's not the first time she's tried to be something she isnt. Like crunchy or vegan or any other bandwagon she's jumped on.
She did? Dear god. She's really just fake. I did notice her saying aboot before and was wondering if she's just faking that.
Hahaha omg I remember that
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

She is just a try hard at nothing that matters...she sits on her arse all freaking day collecting welfare....and calling it a pay day....eff off. When you go to work and actually DO something other than spread your legs to pop some babies out and collect a cheque....THEN you can call it pay day.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

It's true we say our words differently. Apparently we put our toungues to the top of our mouthes instead of the bottoms like Americans would on words such as about and out making the word sound slightly higher and rounded if that makes any sense. Once I saw it metioned I could totally notice.
We also typically don't pronounce T's on the end of words like about and out. Small things like that we don't notice and most Americans don't pick up on it either.

I'm from Ontairo and I do this weird thing where I pronounce broom as Brum rhyming with rum or room as rum. But I've never heard anyone else do it lmao so not sure where I picked it up from.

[URL]
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Nchollywood part 6

thewordalive wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Lol we definitely do have accents. We never want to admit it though Image

It's true we say our words differently. Apparently we put our toungues to the top of our mouthes instead of the bottoms like Americans would on words such as about and out making the word sound slightly higher and rounded if that makes any sense. Once I saw it metioned I could totally notice.
We also typically don't pronounce T's on the end of words like about and out. Small things like that we don't notice and most Americans don't pick up on it either.

I'm from Ontairo and I do this weird thing where I pronounce broom as Brum rhyming with rum or room as rum. But I've never heard anyone else do it lmao so not sure where I picked it up from.

[URL]
Ontario is different from BC. I can hear an Ontario accent but not a West Coast one. I can hear a prairies one as well. There are regional differences everywhere, it isn't a black and white US vs Canada thing. For instance people on these boards like to pick at how the UT vloggers say some things (like mountain is mou-in), but that's a regional accent and not a sign of a lack of intelligence at all. Also, someone from Vancouver sounds more or less like someone from Seattle despite one being Canada and the other US. Alysha was trying to act more Eastern, but she's not. It's unlikely she has many of the accent quirks you've mentioned.

Return to “nchollywood”