OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

That green bean casserole doe.... :?

How tf is that "Southern" Mac n' cheese? You're suppose to use a lot of cheese in real mac n' cheese.

WTF is up with the sound effect during the fast forward segments?

But all in all it was nice of V to host Christmas dinner.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She said she would be preparing "all morning by herself with her two kids" but that didn't appear to be the case in the vlog since she only started preparing an hour and a half before. I bet Nona was there helping her but she did a good job at hiding her as usual. She probably started preparing so late because she slept in all morning since since she was up (with a wide-awake Charlie) ranting on snapchat at 2am the night before. Im sure that's why she couldn't make the time to look presentable either. She always looks like she just rolled out of bed.

I like how she hurried home to help her mom clean but there was barely any cleaning to do when she got home. In fact I don't remember her hurrying home on snapchat, it seemed like she was loitering around snapping random animals in the store.

And this is random, but I looked at the website where she bought Lily and Charlie's ridiculously expensive outfits out of curiosity, and Lily's 58$ dress just went on sale for 39.99 lol.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I'm usually not nitpicky...but why was Vanessa cooking for multiple people and her hair not up?
Thats like rule #1

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Mel1011 wrote:She said she would be preparing "all morning by herself with her two kids" but that didn't appear to be the case in the vlog since she only started preparing an hour and a half before. I bet Nona was there helping her but she did a good job at hiding her as usual. She probably started preparing so late because she slept in all morning since since she was up (with a wide-awake Charlie) ranting on snapchat at 2am the night before. Im sure that's why she couldn't make the time to look presentable either. She always looks like she just rolled out of bed.

I like how she hurried home to help her mom clean but there was barely any cleaning to do when she got home. In fact I don't remember her hurrying home on snapchat, it seemed like she was loitering around snapping random animals in the store.

And this is random, but I looked at the website where she bought Lily and Charlie's ridiculously expensive outfits out of curiosity, and Lily's 58$ dress just went on sale for 39.99 lol.
She started cooking so late because not only did she wake up late but she had to find recipes to the casserole and mac n cheese, then go to the store and buy the ingredients.

I dont understand why she didnt get ready for such an important day and what was she wearing at the beginning of the vlog?

If she hates so much when her mom cleans then why didnt she ask her mom to drop off Benny instead of her? Or at least take a kid so her mom isnt stuck cleaning AND watching her children. You are so right I had forgotten that she took her fancy time taking 20 long ass snaps of a snake that by the time ahe got home all she needed to do was fluff some pillows .

Why ruin such a fun day for her complaining at the end, i didnt catch her not being “herself” at all, didnt need the end clip of her making excuses and complaining. Why does she have to be so insecure about every little thing, totally dont think she needed to point out anything at the end, ruined the whole vlog actually.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

God she looks like complete shit. What the hell is that outfit she was wearing? It doesn't fit her at all. I feel like she's gained even more weight. As others have said, it's inexcusable that she made everything out of a can or pre-cooked given that she does nothing all day every day. Also that mac 'n cheese looked watery.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

And let's not forget, no thanksgiving meal is complete without a smorgasbord of cheese crunchies for the little ones. I hear they go well with cold ham

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The appetizer table looked so...tacky...

And all the rae Dunn Christmas shit. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

She said itd be an hour and a half before guests arrived so she put the ham on the table so it could get to room temperature.. why would anyone want cold ham?

I was waiting to see a plate with all the food together :/ im so hungry thinking about thanksgiving food. Lol

She had 8 of those rae dunn appetizer plates. Wow! Even her plastic plates and utensils were the expensive kind. Im not gonna buy fancy plates to throw away lol paper plates are just fine

I wonder what her weight is at now. According to her fitness ig she was 178.2 in august.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Annavi04 wrote:She said itd be an hour and a half before guests arrived so she put the ham on the table so it could get to room temperature.. why would anyone want cold ham?

I was waiting to see a plate with all the food together :/ im so hungry thinking about thanksgiving food. Lol

She had 8 of those rae dunn appetizer plates. Wow! Even her plastic plates and utensils were the expensive kind. Im not gonna buy fancy plates to throw away lol paper plates are just fine

I wonder what her weight is at now. According to her fitness ig she was 178.2 in august.

Lol my family always has cold ham. Like it's been glazed and cooked the day before then you slice it and eat it with potatoes or whatever. I love hot potatoes and cold ham together in the same mouthful. Ok I'm gonna go eat now.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

does she have the jute wrapped around the banisters for "decoration" or for the cats to use as a scratching post? she does know that they can tear that right apart and get to the wood, right?? what the fuck Vanessa get them a legit scratching post or get rid of the animals. they're clearly too much for you to handle if they're destroying your house and escaping everyday and you have no attachment to them since neither have names
if that's her way of decorating then omg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

This comment made me LMAO

*It is small. It says "britneyandbaby is like uhhh ok these 2 are having fun, I can't wait to go home lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:This comment made me LMAO

*It is small. It says "britneyandbaby is like uhhh ok these 2 are having fun, I can't wait to go home lol
Vanessa looks crazy af in that picture.

Also those kinds of pictures are the kinds that people mock all the time. Like the girls all kneeling down fake laughing, pretending a picture isn’t being taken. I die

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Why is Benny locked in a cage all the time? She only got him out to clean up the food that the babies dropped on the floor and then probably shoved him back in there. :(
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Someone commented about benny always being in the cage in one of Britney's videos. She told them Vanessa only has him in the cage when guests are over. That is obviously not true since she took him out during the party to clean up the food off the floor. That's probably the only thing she likes about benny. It's true that it seems like she has no emotional attachment to benny or the cats. Why does she even have pets?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sadie wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:She said itd be an hour and a half before guests arrived so she put the ham on the table so it could get to room temperature.. why would anyone want cold ham?

Lol my family always has cold ham. Like it's been glazed and cooked the day before then you slice it and eat it with potatoes or whatever. I love hot potatoes and cold ham together in the same mouthful. Ok I'm gonna go eat now.
But the ham wouldn't be cold at her place. It would be lukewarm and gross. Ham develops a slimy film when it is room temp. Thinking about it is grossing me out
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I’m confused - why is she at the hospital?

Also, I’ve literally never known of anyone who is at the hospital as frequently as Vanessa. I haven’t been at the hospital since my daughter was born and that was over 3 years ago. Meanwhile V is there every other day.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amykay wrote:I’m confused - why is she at the hospital?

Also, I’ve literally never known of anyone who is at the hospital as frequently as Vanessa. I haven’t been at the hospital since my daughter was born and that was over 3 years ago. Meanwhile V is there every other day.
She thinks someone broke their ankle. Not sure if she is talking about Lily or herself as her snap cut out on her
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I hope she's talking about herself. I'd feel bad if it was Lily.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:I hope she's talking about herself. I'd feel bad if it was Lily.
It almost sounds as if she said "he" but bc she doesn't know how to snap it is hard to hear
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

The reason she hosted that party was to show off all her Rae Dunn crap

Return to “2011teenagemom”