Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I'll be interested to see the footage of Brooks falling off the bike though, the fall Gaines took when she busted her lip was strange AF. It really makes me wonder.. (yep, firm believer in ghosts, paranormal, aliens, bigfoot.. call me weird, i'm sure ive been called worse. LOL)
I’m into the paranormal stuff, but to me I think Cullen is really stretching for vlog material. Also, did you notice on Twitter he said something about the previous owner only living there 4 months? I distinctly remember Katie saying that their house had only one owner before them.
Actually, according to public records, it was sold on 6/30/2016 and back on the market on 11/4/16... C&K bought it on (or around) 4/21/17 so Cullen wasnt lying about that. I don't remember the one owner comment, not saying she didn't say that, i just don't remember the comment being made.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I'll be interested to see the footage of Brooks falling off the bike though, the fall Gaines took when she busted her lip was strange AF. It really makes me wonder.. (yep, firm believer in ghosts, paranormal, aliens, bigfoot.. call me weird, i'm sure ive been called worse. LOL)
I’m into the paranormal stuff, but to me I think Cullen is really stretching for vlog material. Also, did you notice on Twitter he said something about the previous owner only living there 4 months? I distinctly remember Katie saying that their house had only one owner before them.
Actually, according to public records, it was sold on 6/30/2016 and back on the market on 11/4/16... C&K bought it on (or around) 4/21/17 so Cullen wasnt lying about that. I don't remember the one owner comment, not saying she didn't say that, i just don't remember the comment being made.

I do remember Katie making that comment. Was the house empty when they looked at it the first time?
Not going to lie, its kinda creepy...lol I totally believe in all that stuff.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think the original owners lived there, sold the house and the other owners didn't ever move in or only lived there for a few months.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

I do remember Katie making that comment. Was the house empty when they looked at it the first time?
Not going to lie, its kinda creepy...lol I totally believe in all that stuff.
The house looked like it was not being lived in when the listing photos were taken. It looks staged to sell, but not lived in (no curtains on bedroom windows, minimal to no furniture in most rooms, nothing on the back porch area..) i could totally be wrong, but it looks like staged furnishings and not "lived in" furnishings. No clue if those things were in the home when they looked at it... i'm not sure that they showed the interior while they were in the looking stage.. I'm pretty excited to see the footage. that sound bad bc it seems like it banged Brooks up a bit, but if it looks like how he said it did i would legit be worried. They need someone to sage that place.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think the original owners lived there, sold the house and the other owners didn't ever move in or only lived there for a few months.
Also, the ones that only lived in or owned the house for 4ish months bought the home for $640k and it only sold for $649k... they didn't make some huge flip profit on the house... they barely made a profit at all.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:Maybe they’re setting up for selling the house. Their views and subs are WAY down. They can’t be clearing anymore than $4000 a month, maybe 5-6k with sponsorships. Unless they bought that house with cash, there’s no way their lifestyle is sustainable with those numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really doubt they bought the home with cash. I know there are some that like to think Katie had a huge trust fund, but there's just no way Grandoc put that much away for his kids while still living a grand lifestyle of his own.

I agree they are in financial trouble, but think they feel entitled to this lifestyle and they aren't going to give it up any time soon.

If Bryan was implying his kids kept getting hurt because of a ghost people would be eyerolling for sure.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Maybe they’re setting up for selling the house. Their views and subs are WAY down. They can’t be clearing anymore than $4000 a month, maybe 5-6k with sponsorships. Unless they bought that house with cash, there’s no way their lifestyle is sustainable with those numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really doubt they bought the home with cash. I know there are some that like to think Katie had a huge trust fund, but there's just no way Grandoc put that much away for his kids while still living a grand lifestyle of his own.

I agree they are in financial trouble, but think they feel entitled to this lifestyle and they aren't going to give it up any time soon.

If Bryan was implying his kids kept getting hurt because of a ghost people would be eyerolling for sure.

Im still kind of eye rolling, buuuut I love that kind of stuff so I do find it interesting haha...I agree, theyre in huge financial trouble, and I think its a huge part of their issues lately. There is no way they can afford the life they have, and I agree that they (Katie especially) thinks they deserve it and wont give it up.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

How did the comment of them prepping their house to sell come up? What hints gave this idea? Curious. Because the previous owners lived there for 4 months? Pft. That's not what I thought of when he said that on Twitter. I believe his intended subject was about paranormal activity which I also believe in.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:How did the comment of them prepping their house to sell come up? What hints gave this idea? Curious. Because the previous owners lived there for 4 months? Pft. That's not what I thought of when he said that on Twitter. I believe his intended subject was about paranormal activity which I also believe in.

I think it was brought up because the ghost talk and mentioning the previous owners only had the house for 4 months could be a lead up to them selling also because of the ghost issues...pure speculation but that's what most the comments on this board are lol
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
japaluvr wrote:How did the comment of them prepping their house to sell come up? What hints gave this idea? Curious. Because the previous owners lived there for 4 months? Pft. That's not what I thought of when he said that on Twitter. I believe his intended subject was about paranormal activity which I also believe in.

I think it was brought up because the ghost talk and mentioning the previous owners only had the house for 4 months could be a lead up to them selling also because of the ghost issues...pure speculation but that's what most the comments on this board are lol
Ahhh. I highly doubt they'd sell their dream home over some paranormal activity but they are full of surprises, so who knows!
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, if they do sell I will NEVER believe its because of ghosts...the ghost issue would be a cover for the real issue, they cant afford it!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Playsinrain wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I could've sworn they said it was a one owner home. I guess not.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Wouldn't a haunted house be hard to sell? Not something you would want to advertise before you sell. I think this theory is a stretch.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

iheartyt wrote:Wouldn't a haunted house be hard to sell? Not something you would want to advertise before you sell. I think this theory is a stretch.
I don't think they are going anywhere. I think Cullen is just wanting a few more views with possible paranormal stuff.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

iheartyt wrote:Wouldn't a haunted house be hard to sell? Not something you would want to advertise before you sell. I think this theory is a stretch.
Agreed, this is a HORRIBLE lead up to them trying to sell the house if that's what they are doing. Posting all over the internet that your house is haunted is NOT the way to sell a home. I think it's a huge stretch as well.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Well if they truly do think their house is haunted, the only two things they have seen happen are attacks against their children. How can someone stay in that situation? If they aren't thinking a move could be a possibility at some point, then they know the house isn't actually haunted. I would be concerned if it were my new house and my children kept getting hurt|scared.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

They are young, accident-prone children. Cullen is just being dramatic to drum up views. He’ll include a low-quality black and white video of Brooks falling from the nest camera and use it as clickbait and title in today’s vlog. I’d put money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Well if they truly do think their house is haunted, the only two things they have seen happen are attacks against their children. How can someone stay in that situation? If they aren't thinking a move could be a possibility at some point, then they know the house isn't actually haunted. I would be concerned if it were my new house and my children kept getting hurt|scared.
Oh i agree!! But then again, all we have seen (well, not seen yet bc the vlog isn't up that i know of yet..) are the two falls, so that could be explained by something totally benign. I think if things kept happening or escalated they might consider moving. I think i would try everything that i could to rid the home of the ghosts before moving if they really believe that is what is going on in these instances. Even as a very firm believer in paranormal, it would take more than 2 incidences to convince me i needed to move out of a house.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:They are young, accident-prone children. Cullen is just being dramatic to drum up views. He’ll include a low-quality black and white video of Brooks falling from the nest camera and use it as clickbait and title in today’s vlog. I’d put money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The footage of Gaines was pretty decent. I'm anxious to see it. As someone who is a firm believer in things like that i want to see the footage before i think he's being dramatic. I'm sure it will be the focus of the vlog (unless they had something else interesting going on yesterday) but i will 100% admit if i thought for one second my house was haunted and i had footage that made me think it might be, it would be the title and thumbnail of my vlog. People will say it's just the kids being accident prone and it certainly could be, i think its just a matter of how much you believe in that sort of thing and exactly what the footage shows. Not all of us will ever agree on what happens, just bc that's the nature of the situation.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I think the original owners lived there, sold the house and the other owners didn't ever move in or only lived there for a few months.
Also, the ones that only lived in or owned the house for 4ish months bought the home for $640k and it only sold for $649k... they didn't make some huge flip profit on the house... they barely made a profit at all.
And it was on the market for a loooong time, wasn't it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”