E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Emma8385 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:If it's really $300 then that's insane! My husband and I are financially set, but I think it's safe to say we would both be tempted to donate for a little extra cash. If Landon is donating for enough money to cover Christmas, then that actually makes a lot of good financial sense.

My brother used to donate here in Canada for a cookie and a juice (and to do a good deed). I can't believe it pays so much!
For blood or plasma? Donating blood here in the states doesn’t pay other than juice and a snack. Plasma donation is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know it's different. He used to donate as a good deed. I believe they have a gift card system now, but it's new and fairly controversial.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

And in the video she said she was hangry! And really needed to eat before she became angry. I think she said that legit sentence the last time she was pregnant when they were travelling to visit Jared’s family.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also In Jared’s IG he showed clips of them jumping in an indoor trampoline park. So if Ellie went and opts out of jumping..... lol

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Scar2016 »

WTH was that @ 8:09 - 8:13 seconds in yesterdays vlog? It felt pretty uncomfortable viewing in an S&M kind of way.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I also noticed in Grandma's vlog she said they had Calvin and Jackson for the day because Ellie and Jared were....then she paused and saw she forgets but its something great.
I just got the feeling she was hiding something. Although she did have them all day long so maybe too long for a doctors appointment. Not sure how up-to-date her uploads are. Maybe they were still in China but I wouldn't think shed forget that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

So if she is pregnant and they wait a month like they did last time....that puts us on track for a Christmas announcement.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

And remember, before they went to China she had her blood drawn on the same day Jared donated his blood. And she never said what it was drawn for....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If she's pregnant then she has gotten pregnant every month they have tried since Jackson was born. But she's so infertile
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:If she's pregnant then she has gotten pregnant every month they have tried since Jackson was born. But she's so infertile Image
If you believe the Mother's Day announcement - which I still don't. I definitely think she's pregnant again, though. Ellie will not rest until she gets what she wants - Vlog Content 3.0
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:If she's pregnant then she has gotten pregnant every month they have tried since Jackson was born. But she's so infertile Image
If you believe the Mother's Day announcement - which I still don't. I definitely think she's pregnant again, though. Ellie will not rest until she gets what she wants - Vlog Content 3.0
I don't believe the MD announcement, but Ellie is still banging that drum.

Even with that however, I'm still eyerolling because she's had 3 pregnancies in less than 5 cycles. That's not infertility.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Totally agree, HS -- just wanted to point out once again that that MD announcement was BS. I did the math, and if she is pregnant now, she basically would have gotten knocked up as soon as she could have after her D&C. Assuming she ovulated 2 weeks after that procedure, which is the soonest you can (I think) and it was a successful try, she'd be about 9.5 weeks pregnant right now. Of course she's so infertile with PCOS, so who knows.. ;)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Even if she isn't pregnant right now, which I think she is, that's still 2 pregnancies since they started trying. 2 pregnancies (according to her) in 4/5 cycles. That's pretty darn common.

Since she obviously isn't infertile, do ya'll think it was just stupidity that kept them from conceiving Jackson? Or do you think Jared put the hold on that?
I kind of believe that Jared had some basic knowledge of fertility and did some strategic planning.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They cant be happy with the direction of the channel. She Insta story'd herself in a bath last night .. Think she'll lose her shit and go full on cam girl?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:They cant be happy with the direction of the channel. She Insta story'd herself in a bath last night .. Think she'll lose her shit and go full on cam girl?

I saw that. It seemed so desperate, unnecessary and weird.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I felt uncomfortable.. My now 9 year old watched them when she was 7 .. I'd freak the freak out if I walked into her room and saw that on her kindle.
I know "kids*" aren't supposed to have instagram.. But they do and they saw .
* Im 36.. Anyone born in 1985 or after is a kid to me

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Even if she isn't pregnant right now, which I think she is, that's still 2 pregnancies since they started trying. 2 pregnancies (according to her) in 4/5 cycles. That's pretty darn common.

Since she obviously isn't infertile, do ya'll think it was just stupidity that kept them from conceiving Jackson? Or do you think Jared put the hold on that?
I kind of believe that Jared had some basic knowledge of fertility and did some strategic planning.
I am sure her cluelessness about her cycles had _something_ to do with her "infertility". And if they were so broke that they were living on potatoes, I can see Jared putting a hold on things.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

At the end around 3:30 mark Ellie said FUN around 7 times in less than 2 mins. At the beginning of the video they said they were giving and servicing some “fun families”. I wonder if these aren’t a bunch of sick and poor families and best adjective she can give them course is FUN.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I'm on the Ellie is pregnant train too. Someone in the comments today said they could see a bump when she was feeding calvin the donut. I couldn't really tell anything special but only spent a second going back to look.

Anyways, I'll admit I usually end up skipping through a lot of the vlogs so I'm not getting the full picture but I just cannot follow along recently! The vlogs are a hot mess. Random clips, no explanations, purposely leaving out what seems to be non-important details. Who knows what day it is. Is Jared even trying?? Do they not have any footage to work with because they are hiding a baby bump and morning sickness? Who knows but it's making me even less and less likely to watch.

They need a pregnancy to save their channel honestly. I'm sure Jared wants a baby to but I bet all he is seeing at this point is dollar signs.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

shewolf_07 wrote:Ellie's nose looks bigger. She's preggers again.
UGH. (Eye roll - not to you...to Ellie). And how do you even get pregnant like 3 consecutive cycles in a row? That's not very common, I wouldn't think?
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Mk1 wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:Ellie's nose looks bigger. She's preggers again.
UGH. (Eye roll - not to you...to Ellie). And how do you even get pregnant like 3 consecutive cycles in a row? That's not very common, I wouldn't think?
Or I guess every cycle you "try". She's not I fertile, nor was she ever.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”