Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by twomommies »

Also Christmas predictions? I see her ditching the Santa sacks and going overboard this year, probably iPads for all kids except Miracle Baby (insert trumpet sounds here). Miracle Baby will get her own outdoor playground all in peeeenk or a ride in car (that Frozen sleigh or Princess carriage). Boys will get next to nothing except iPad like I said, twins the same everything. Maybe 10 dollar spot items apiece. Lilia an iPod, $100 iTunes card, something pink and Princessy and hopefully they all get nice toothbrushes.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Say what you will, but I don’t see how anyone can look at this picture and say that Ed is not a cute baby. That lil face is pretty damn cute.

I guess it’s partially because I have a baby about the same age as Ed and she makes some of the same cute baby expressions that he does.

I think she is a cute baby. I wouldn’t say she’s “beautiful”.....but she’s definitely super cute.

I don't think there is one cute thing about adsense. Zip.And messica makes it worse by dressing her like a baby sized hooker or bag lady.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

twomommies wrote:Also Christmas predictions? I see her ditching the Santa sacks and going overboard this year, probably iPads for all kids except Miracle Baby (insert trumpet sounds here). Miracle Baby will get her own outdoor playground all in peeeenk or a ride in car (that Frozen sleigh or Princess carriage). Boys will get next to nothing except iPad like I said, twins the same everything. Maybe 10 dollar spot items apiece. Lilia an iPod, $100 iTunes card, something pink and Princessy and hopefully they all get nice toothbrushes.

I think this Christmas will just be the same as past years. Lilia will get all the best presents. K&K will get the "same but different" everything, with everything tailored to Kaden's interests. Landen will get whatever he is "obsessed" with this month. Addie will get clothes three sizes too big, a swingset, and pink crap.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Say what you will, but I don’t see how anyone can look at this picture and say that Ed is not a cute baby. That lil face is pretty damn cute.

I guess it’s partially because I have a baby about the same age as Ed and she makes some of the same cute baby expressions that he does.

I think she is a cute baby. I wouldn’t say she’s “beautiful”.....but she’s definitely super cute.

Bulldogs are cute, doesn't mean they are attractive
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

fingusername wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there is one cute thing about adsense. Zip.And messica makes it worse by dressing her like a baby sized hooker or bag lady.[/quote]

I know ! She is just "not cute". End of story haha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7c20bc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow when I was reading this I 100% thought you were going to say you don’t know how anyone can think she’s cute lol

I’m not trying to be mean but she’s honestly one of the least cute baby girls I’ve ever seen. If she was a boy maybe I would think she was a little cuter. But yikes.

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I personally think Addie looks like a thumb but that's usually how bald babies look. I'm sure she will be cuter when she gets older/ gets some hair.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

There are some photos from certain angles that I think "oh see she's getting cuter" And then you see a photo like this "Nope!"

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

MommaMia3 wrote:There are some photos from certain angles that I think "oh see she's getting cuter" And then you see a photo like this "Nope!"

I feel like she was pretty cute before she got teeth and when she was always happy and smiley all the time I thought she was adorable but now her personality took a total 360

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:There are some photos from certain angles that I think "oh see she's getting cuter" And then you see a photo like this "Nope!"

I feel like she was pretty cute before she got teeth and when she was always happy and smiley all the time I thought she was adorable but now her personality took a total 360

I think for me what throws me off it the perfectly round, bald head and the way her ears stick out. I think her actual face is cute enough, she just looks like a giant infant with teeth.

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Jesss always says that Lyn is an easy, happy baby. So why is she always crabby and crying in the vlogs?!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I don't think she cries much on vlogs ? She always smiles/feeds/sleeps. she looks like one of those bald dolls you get in market. Now when I say doll, not in a cute "doll" way.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

twomommies wrote:Also Christmas predictions? I see her ditching the Santa sacks and going overboard this year, probably iPads for all kids except Miracle Baby (insert trumpet sounds here). Miracle Baby will get her own outdoor playground all in peeeenk or a ride in car (that Frozen sleigh or Princess carriage). Boys will get next to nothing except iPad like I said, twins the same everything. Maybe 10 dollar spot items apiece. Lilia an iPod, $100 iTunes card, something pink and Princessy and hopefully they all get nice toothbrushes.

I predict Lilia will get the most expensive items. The boys will get stockings filled with one dollar junk and two of the same toys, Landen will get something better than them, and the Baldy will be showered with more pink things.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

The boys do not look impressed at all. Especially Caden and Tommy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Spoink_12 wrote:The boys do not look impressed at all. Especially Caden and Tommy.
Tommy, Caden, Kaden and Kyson's smiles look so fake. Lilia smiles like somebody who has been trained to smile on demand. Landen is just so damn adorable. Addie looks like she's planning a blow out Image

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think addie is cute imo. I’m just so damn angry at her mom for feeding her shit and making her overweight. When she will have hair she will look better, it’s just the « huge bald baby with teeth » that looks weird. She looks like some kind of hybrid between a baby and a toddler
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Caden is just over that life. I think he likes to see his dad but I bet he hates going over there. He rolls his eyes the entire time.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Oh god, Caden and Tommy and Kyson's faces say it all! "GET ME OUT OF HERE"

I cant believe she matched them all for Baldilocks birthday, how embarrassing lmaoooooooo. Lord knows what T&C's Mom thinks of Jess lmao.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Lyanna wrote:I think addie is cute imo. I’m just so damn angry at her mom for feeding her shit and making her overweight. When she will have hair she will look better, it’s just the « huge bald baby with teeth » that looks weird. She looks like some kind of hybrid between a baby and a toddler
This is a bit extreme. She might eat bad food but she isn't really overweight. Plus she is 1 - she is kind of between being a baby and a toddler.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Spoink_12 wrote:The boys do not look impressed at all. Especially Caden and Tommy.
That is one of the most awkward, embarrassing photos I have ever seen

Return to “JesssFam”