Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by smom12 »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I think addie is cute imo. I’m just so damn angry at her mom for feeding her shit and making her overweight. When she will have hair she will look better, it’s just the « huge bald baby with teeth » that looks weird. She looks like some kind of hybrid between a baby and a toddler
This is a bit extreme. She might eat bad food but she isn't really overweight. Plus she is 1 - she is kind of between being a baby and a toddler.
No she’s big for a one year old. Her head is almost the size of Landens. Have you seen her snaps of Addie on the couch. That couch ain’t small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The boys (Chris included) should have been in gold instead of pink. I'm not one to say boys shouldn't wear pink, but in that situation...then again, this is Jess.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

That photo with them all matching.....Holy 80s wedding, Batman!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

vonniebeth wrote:
twomommies wrote:Also Christmas predictions? I see her ditching the Santa sacks and going overboard this year, probably iPads for all kids except Miracle Baby (insert trumpet sounds here). Miracle Baby will get her own outdoor playground all in peeeenk or a ride in car (that Frozen sleigh or Princess carriage). Boys will get next to nothing except iPad like I said, twins the same everything. Maybe 10 dollar spot items apiece. Lilia an iPod, $100 iTunes card, something pink and Princessy and hopefully they all get nice toothbrushes.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I think this Christmas will just be the same as past years. Lilia will get all the best presents. K&K will get the "same but different" everything, with everything tailored to Kaden's interests. Landen will get whatever he is "obsessed" with this month. Addie will get clothes three sizes too big, a swingset, and pink crap.
It's sad how even though the boys obviously are old enough for fun toys, Lilia gets the best and most expensive gift. My sister got the more expensive gifts, but that's also because her Birthday is 4 days before Christmas so now I give her more expensive gifts as well (we have a large age difference)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
twomommies wrote:Also Christmas predictions? I see her ditching the Santa sacks and going overboard this year, probably iPads for all kids except Miracle Baby (insert trumpet sounds here). Miracle Baby will get her own outdoor playground all in peeeenk or a ride in car (that Frozen sleigh or Princess carriage). Boys will get next to nothing except iPad like I said, twins the same everything. Maybe 10 dollar spot items apiece. Lilia an iPod, $100 iTunes card, something pink and Princessy and hopefully they all get nice toothbrushes.

I predict Lilia will get the most expensive items. The boys will get stockings filled with one dollar junk and two of the same toys, Landen will get something better than them, and the Baldy will be showered with more pink things.

Do you think she'll do a gift haul since they're daily vlogging now?

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The princesses will get a bunch of stuff. Tommy and Caden will get stuff because Chris has more say. Jess' boys...they'll be lucky to get some track pants...jeans...some other jeans for the wonky one who she says fits everything weird and some crap toys she'll bitch about them breaking.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:The boys (Chris included) should have been in gold instead of pink. I'm not one to say boys shouldn't wear pink, but in that situation...then again, this is Jess.

That would have been super cute and actually went with her theme of gold and pink. Or if the girls had gold accesories and the guys had the pink. It was a bit weird how they were all wearing only pink even though the theme was both.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

TeaFor2 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:The boys (Chris included) should have been in gold instead of pink. I'm not one to say boys shouldn't wear pink, but in that situation...then again, this is Jess.

That would have been super cute and actually went with her theme of gold and pink. Or if the girls had gold accesories and the guys had the pink. It was a bit weird how they were all wearing only pink even though the theme was both.
Or, you know, just wear normal clothes. It's a one-year-old's birthday party ffs.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Shawn2011 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:

Or, you know, just wear normal clothes. It's a one-year-old's birthday party ffs.
Yes, that works too. I think the themed shirts (in general, not Jessica's shit) are cute but essentially pointless since it's just a one day thing. I make an exception right now for Christmas pajamas for my son but that's because I'm his mom Image if I were to pull Jessica's shit and have this whole big themed thing with outfits and everything my husband would kill me haha

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

If I was Tommy and Caden I'd be upset that my Dad was so close to a different child (Landen). It's almost like they were replaced. It's sad. I wish they did things more privately with their Dad more often. We all know Jess and Chris are gonna fall out eventually. All their childhood memories are gonna be tainted by Jess and her brood.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ytdramaqueen wrote:If I was Tommy and Caden I'd be upset that my Dad was so close to a different child (Landen). It's almost like they were replaced. It's sad. I wish they did things more privately with their Dad more often. We all know Jess and Chris are gonna fall out eventually. All their childhood memories are gonna be tainted by Jess and her brood.

Huh? We dont "know" Jess and Chris are going to fall out eventually and from everything we have seen, Tommy and Caden love their half and step siblings very much. I think they will hav fairly decent memories of their time with their extended family especially when you compare it to other youtuber kids.. Vanessa and Britneys kids will remember long waits in the car while their moms talked about them to a camera, trips to target and their moms asking them to repeat themselves so they can catch it on camera. Jessicas kids get to do alot, they go camping, to the beach, extra curricular etc etc I am sure they will look back and cringe/roll their eyes at their dad and step mom making them wear matching outfits for their sisters birthday but it is no different than any child looking back and cringing on something their parents "made" them do.
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

Jfc how many professional family pictures do they need to have taken??

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I do think Tommy and Caden should do more stuff with just Chris - especially when they sometimes only go there for the weekend. Seems like Chris doesnt even take them out to a restaurant or a movie just the 3 of them. I know he's married to Jess and theyre a big blended mess now but they still need 1 to 1 time with their Dad, without extra half and step siblings shrieking their heads off. Its not just Jess' house is an oasis of calm is it.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

What annoys me about Jess's matchy-ness is how much money she spends on outfits that never get worn again. I'm taking my kids to the new Star Wars movie next month and we're all wearing Star Wars shirts, because we already have them. I wouldn't go out and buy special outfits just for a trip to the movies. It's frivilous spending and so unnecessary.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Buy matching boy ties but won't buy the twins nice clothes because they'll just ruin them.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

The body language in that pic is god awful. There are basically two families in that pic: Chris, Landen, Tommy & Caden are one. Chris is only interested in them. Jess is holding onto Addie & Kaden, because they look the most like her. No one cares about Kyson and it shows on his face. Lilia is turning away from her stepdad and stepbrothers, also she is way over the top in her expression which means she’s been trained to fake it. Caden feels super awkward. Landen is genuinely happy with Chris.

AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Caden, Tommy and Kyson seem to really hate being in the picture and those ugly clothes. My heart goes out to those poor kids who are constantly dressed up like circus animals and paraded around in the internet.

Those outfits are beyond embarrassing and am I the only one who finds it strange that Addie's is the last child's birthday in the year yet the first one everyone dresses up for? Where were the matching outfits and family pictures when it was the twins birthday?!
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

Everyone here are saying that Jess is delaying vaccinations, and I have no idea how it works in USA but I’m from Israel and we got our vaccinations at school..in first grade, then in fourth grade I think and I remember also getting one in 8th grade...a nurse came to school especially for that and everyone got the vaccines, it’s for cases like that when parents won’t take their kids to get their vaccinations...

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whatthename wrote:Everyone here are saying that Jess is delaying vaccinations, and I have no idea how it works in USA but I’m from Israel and we got our vaccinations at school..in first grade, then in fourth grade I think and I remember also getting one in 8th grade...a nurse came to school especially for that and everyone got the vaccines, it’s for cases like that when parents won’t take their kids to get their vaccinations...

I don't know anywhere in the US where vaccines are done in school. Each country has a slightly different vaccine schedule and which ones are recommended at different ages. The only time there was a vaccine clinic at a school around here was during the H1N1 flu.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Who does these kind of ridiculous portraits in this age ? this one straight goes into one of those "Why would you take this photo" kind of posts on the internet.

Return to “JesssFam”