She is SO pregnant. Her face is a lot fuller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Someone in the comments asked what the difference was between vlogging daily and uploading every two days since they are still editing one vlog a day, and another YTer responded and said it's easier to "catch things" when you have more time to edit. I think this is absolutely why Ellie wants the vlogs delayed... so they can hide things better. I don't think we get an accurate idea if E&J's real life or day anymore. I think IG is a far more accurate representation these days because they are less careful about what they post since there aren't as many people watching.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

Jared was annoyed at the cashier commenting on what he was buying (I hate when people do that too) and I’m assuming it was a pregnancy test, I’m sure Ellie is testing daily even after a positive because of the miscarriage. The only times cashiers have commented on what I was buying was when I was buying a pregnancy test.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J:

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

gymchick43 wrote:Jared was annoyed at the cashier commenting on what he was buying (I hate when people do that too) and I’m assuming it was a pregnancy test, I’m sure Ellie is testing daily even after a positive because of the miscarriage. The only times cashiers have commented on what I was buying was when I was buying a pregnancy test.

Whatever he was buying must have been important. Mormons don't shop on sundays...
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I get so conflicted when Ellie is pregnant too. I think she is fake and selfish and narcissistic and a mean person. But it’s true when she is pregnant she just seems so much more down to earth, the difference between fake happy and really happy is astonishing, it really comes across in the vlogs and I catch myself smiling while watching lol I hate it :P just reminds me of the early frugal E+J. And I find her so much prettier and less harsh/bitchy looking with a fuller face.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:I get so conflicted when Ellie is pregnant too. I think she is fake and selfish and narcissistic and a mean person. But it’s true when she is pregnant she just seems so much more down to earth, the difference between fake happy and really happy is astonishing, it really comes across in the vlogs and I catch myself smiling while watching lol I hate it :P just reminds me of the early frugal E+J. And I find her so much prettier and less harsh/bitchy looking with a fuller face.

This is why I don't that think she needs any more children. She's a bitch after the baby comes and retreats from her other children. I get that there are some women who love being pregnant, but the whole idea is to have another child. If you're in pregnancy for the happiness it gives you, then you need counselling... not another baby.

Ellie can't handle life as it is now, she won't be able to handle a third child. What she loves is how special people treat her when pregnant.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They make it seem like this is such a huge and serious issue/decision. Damn! Some people have bigger problems and harder work in this world than editing a vlog for the next day. Count your freaking blessings
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:
procrass562 wrote:I'm just here to say one thing...

ELLIE IF THE FOOTAGE IS FOR YOU GUYS THEN DONT PUT IT ON YOUTUBE TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF!

She's like, the footage is for us but putting it up ASAP is for you.

You make money off the viewers. Stop being so damn selfish.

Thisssssss I’m so sick of them acting like they are doing us some big favor by documenting their white bread ass lives and “sharing” it with us. If we don’t watch, you don’t get paid bitch. Say bye bye to your ice palace and your online shopping sprees.
Just read the comments they are getting. People treat then like they are blessing others by sharing their presence with them. The ass kissing they are getting is sickening. No wonder they think they are changing lives and helping people!
I hope what I'm about to say won't offend anyone here, but: I think YouTubers' audiences makes me sad we have the internet and free speech - not because I'm like this intolerable person who hates anyone who disagrees with me. I'm just annoyed that their audience boosts up the egos of people who need it the least. There are real people out there who deserve the admiration much more than daily vloggers.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

HelloSweetie wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:I get so conflicted when Ellie is pregnant too. I think she is fake and selfish and narcissistic and a mean person. But it’s true when she is pregnant she just seems so much more down to earth, the difference between fake happy and really happy is astonishing, it really comes across in the vlogs and I catch myself smiling while watching lol I hate it :P just reminds me of the early frugal E+J. And I find her so much prettier and less harsh/bitchy looking with a fuller face.

This is why I don't that think she needs any more children. She's a bitch after the baby comes and retreats from her other children. I get that there are some women who love being pregnant, but the whole idea is to have another child. If you're in pregnancy for the happiness it gives you, then you need counselling... not another baby.

Ellie can't handle life as it is now, she won't be able to handle a third child. What she loves is how special people treat her when pregnant.
Preach, HelloSweetie! I think she has children because she wants people to be indebted to her - and who would be more indebted to her than her own children, since she gave them life.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

CurbUrEnthusiasm wrote: Preach, HelloSweetie! I think she has children because she wants people to be indebted to her - and who would be more indebted to her than her own children, since she gave them life.
I often hear the stereotype that Millenials are lazy and entitled, and I can definitely see where this perception comes from in watching You Tubers. The comments saying that Ellie and Jared deserve a break are just ridiculous to me. Is this a sign of the times, or just the type of person that develops an undying loyalty to a You Tuber? Ellie and Jared have the blessing of both being at home. I'm sure YT takes up more of their time than we see, but vlogging the way they do really doesn't. They don't engage with fans on social media, and barely respond to comments. They don't do giveaways, or meetups outside of conventions. Anyone that follows them on IG can see that they don't interact with the kids and that afternoons consist of Ellie making a late lunch/early dinner and then napping either in the living room or retreating to the bedroom. Its not like they are engaging or playing with the kids at all. What are they so busy doing?

You Tube life just seems so fruitless. The ones that manage to keep buys can keep some semblance of relatability, but others just continue to decline. Ellie and Jared want another baby, but they think life is overwhelming now! Just wanting something doesn't mean you can or should have it. Its only going to be harder for Jared to look after the boys and edit the vlogs after another baby comes. Ellie isn't going to step it up at all. We all know she's going to retreat to that bedroom and hide for 6 months! She will probably also pressure Jared to dial back the work he puts into the vlogs even more and the quality will further decline. She will continue to resent the way they bring in money, putting Jared in an even more awkward position with the audience in trying to hide it, and/or evolve the channel into something less dependent on Ellie's participation.

I disagree with all the comments saying that they need a baby to save the channel. Views went down fairly quickly after Calvin was born, and I don't think that mommy audience is going to come back. They might check out a blog or two out of curiosity, but they won't stick around once they see how hard Ellie and Jared feel they have it. The audience they currently have loves them endlessly and they aren't leaving (or not watching) baby or not. I don't think a baby is going to make that big of a difference to the channel, but it's going to sink their home life and make things so much harder.
notjustalurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by notjustalurker »

Okay, after reading here for years I made an account. What the actual hell. I am so bothered that these two can say they need more family time, they need to go to bed together... hello you are a SAHM and a father working from home... do you not realize that a majority of people have to leave their children for 9hrs a day while they work and get little to no alone time on a daily basis and still dont get to go to bed at the same time. They admittedly film 15m a day, so if Jared takes 5 hrs to edit, that leaves 3 hrs to do email/calls to bring him to a normal schedule... but they are entrepreneurs so the idea that they should have a normal schedule... meh... and they picked this as their career - to daily vlog. The fact that they continually say this is for them makes me just want to scream, no. If this was just a thing you did for memories you could still be in an apartment and on food stamps... this is how you support yourself. UGH okay I feel better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

notjustalurker wrote:Okay, after reading here for years I made an account. What the actual hell. I am so bothered that these two can say they need more family time, they need to go to bed together... hello you are a SAHM and a father working from home... do you not realize that a majority of people have to leave their children for 9hrs a day while they work and get little to no alone time on a daily basis and still dont get to go to bed at the same time. They admittedly film 15m a day, so if Jared takes 5 hrs to edit, that leaves 3 hrs to do email/calls to bring him to a normal schedule... but they are entrepreneurs so the idea that they should have a normal schedule... meh... and they picked this as their career - to daily vlog. The fact that they continually say this is for them makes me just want to scream, no. If this was just a thing you did for memories you could still be in an apartment and on food stamps... this is how you support yourself. UGH okay I feel better.

Lol. Welcome.

Your post made me Development better about all the ass missing posts I read. Maybe there are still some adults willing to question their nonsense. I hope more of the adult audience grows tired of them.

And they have rarely vlogged past 4/5 pm, so there's no reason why Jared is up late at night and they can't go to bed together. Ellie could be like every other parent and get the boys ready for bed while Jared works. She can also get up with them in the morning.

Their argument is absurd and I think their "work" is going to get cut back more and more as they get lazier and lazier.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Lol. Welcome.

Your post made me Development better about all the ass missing posts I read. Maybe there are still some adults willing to question their nonsense. I hope more of the adult audience grows tired of them.

And they have rarely vlogged past 4/5 pm, so there's no reason why Jared is up late at night and they can't go to bed together. Ellie could be like every other parent and get the boys ready for bed while Jared works. She can also get up with them in the morning.

Their argument is absurd and I think their "work" is going to get cut back more and more as they get lazier and lazier.
Uh, you can't expect Ellie to sacrifice her nightly bubble bath can you?

I feel bad for Jared at times. Everyone in his life is so dependent on him. As a mother, I can certainly relate to this, only at least in my case it's obvious. Jared gets all the work while Ellie reaps the reward by acting like such a martyr just for getting out of bed in the morning.
notjustalurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by notjustalurker »

HelloSweetie wrote:
notjustalurker wrote:Okay, after reading here for years I made an account. What the actual hell. I am so bothered that these two can say they need more family time, they need to go to bed together... hello you are a SAHM and a father working from home... do you not realize that a majority of people have to leave their children for 9hrs a day while they work and get little to no alone time on a daily basis and still dont get to go to bed at the same time. They admittedly film 15m a day, so if Jared takes 5 hrs to edit, that leaves 3 hrs to do email/calls to bring him to a normal schedule... but they are entrepreneurs so the idea that they should have a normal schedule... meh... and they picked this as their career - to daily vlog. The fact that they continually say this is for them makes me just want to scream, no. If this was just a thing you did for memories you could still be in an apartment and on food stamps... this is how you support yourself. UGH okay I feel better.

Lol. Welcome.

Agreed. I also feel like them complaining about the amount of time it takes for holiday vlogs is like me complaining about tax season being busy.... it comes with the territory and the career I chose. They just no longer live in reality and I do believe Ellie is the driver of this. Jareds family worked so i do believe he knows they are spoiled. And didn't they just take a week off for a cruise.... And China? #thatsnothowadultingworks

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

notjustalurker wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Lol. Welcome.

Agreed. I also feel like them complaining about the amount of time it takes for holiday vlogs is like me complaining about tax season being busy.... it comes with the territory and the career I chose. They just no longer live in reality and I do believe Ellie is the driver of this. Jareds family worked so i do believe he knows they are spoiled. And didn't they just take a week off for a cruise.... And China? #thatsnothowadultingworks

Totally agree!

And my post was supposed to say it made me "feel better" about the ass kissing. Stupid autocorrect.
galaxy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxy »

Welcome! And I️ agree completely. Also, no way on earth does it take Jared 5 hours to edit their videos. My major was Film, so I️Ve edited a lot of videos in my life, and I️ can edit half an hour of footage in one hour, two tops. That’s putting effort in and really trying to make it look good. Jared clearly doesn’t do that anymore and just slaps together video clips. It shouldn’t take him longer than a half hour. Especially since as he’s filming he (should at least) can kind of piece together in his head how he wants things to look, and the intro is already pre made, he has access to a ton of music already and doesn’t have to hunt down sites for it, etc. all the hard parts of editing are already done for him! Ugh.

Sorry, this rant obviously isn’t directed at you, I’m just very fed up with him acting like it takes sooooo long to edit these videos when there’s no way it does. It really gets under my skin, clearly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Eyerolling so hard at the comments on their vlog from other family vloggers acting like the two day delay is just evolving with You Tube. Especially since all of them have tiny channels that clearly aren't doing that well. Sure there are more YTers using the delay now, but I bet those that don't will have better channel growth and viewership than those that do.
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

I cannot believe how much these two have changed. When Ellie had her miscarriage and they said they are taking a break from ytube during the cruise, I thought "fair enough, challenging time for them".

When they came back Jared said "we might do this again on a exceptional basis".....

.... what are we? 6 weeks past the cruise and they are no more "traditionally" daily vlogging!

What happened to the "it was a one off" speech from 6 weeks before?

They have lost track of reality the big way..... if they think this is challenging.... wow wow wow do they know NOTHING about the real life! As some of you said, i am not underestimating the amount of time they spent editing but lets face it: We don't all happen to fly to hawaii and go on a leasure trip every other month!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't know how long it takes to edit, but even if it is 5 hours....

3 hrs for emails and 5 to edit is 8 hours a day. Jared can get up and help get breakfast for the kids and then check emails and make calls in the morning. I believe that was what they used to do. This means he can be done all that (and vlog opened) by around noon and then have the afternoon free to run eras day with Ellie, help put the kids down for a nap, pick Jackson up from school, and watch the kids while Ellie makes dinner. They spend a lot of time watching tv anyway, why can't he edit or answer emails while doing that. What am I missing that is so hard? Assuming he needs 5 hrs to edit he can start at 6 and be done by 11.... 12 if he needs to help out the kids to bed. Ellie works half the job of a regular stay at home mom, so she could help Jared more to help lighten the load and create a better balance.... something that most women with working husbands would do.

This is OT but I feel it's an example of how a similar business should run. I follow a former reality tv star that runs his own podcast channel (with multiple shows each week) that he developed from the ground up. He is very open, and has gone into detail about how much work it was in the beginning, and how he basically lived in his recording studio for the first year or so. His wife is a working RN that looks after their two preschoolers during the day while he works, and then he watches them at night when he's not working. His wife says he easily works an 10+ hr day even though he's at home. Anyway, they wanted more time together so she started taking care of the emails for him so he had more free time... she didn't pressure him to work less! He also has a loyal following that he truly seems to appreciate. He still feels accessible despite actually being a legit celebrity when compared to Ellie and Jared. That's how a good business is run and I don't see Ellie and Jared's "fame" lasting even 5 years at the rate they are going.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... ee2485.jpg[/img]

Lmao are these the cheese balls??? Throw them away already!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”