☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Krisi37 wrote:And of course they had to let us know what they donated!! These two are so predictable and such liars, we all know even if they were to give a fruit loop away we would all know about it!'
Yep, and last week when they did the "Rodwork" thing, Ass was boohooing to a person who took her to task for her lavish spending; "You guys don't know how very much money we secretly give to charity, so don't tell us how to spend our money." A$$, you have never given anything to anybody without announcing it far and wide, and you know it!"
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

One KAD just lamented on how bad they were going to miss the "old house." FFS, get a life. I miss my childhood, my dad, my kids when they were little, old friends and places. Not the Greedners trashed up rental. Lol.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

I think it's time to start keeping track of the vlogs that dont have the girls in them for the majority. Seeing as they supposedly vlog for memories of the girls for later in life.
Today certainly didn't include the girls. It was mostly Trashley and her sick ass pathetic face.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Apparently I'm expecting Pimp Daddy for Thanksgiving... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e3fa2b.jpg[/img]

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

I don’t call giving to my family and friends ‘donating’. I’m not talking about their internet friends either. When I think of donating, I think of to a women’s shelter, a friend of a friend, someone that is truly in need. If you are my family/friend I help you out but I’m not donating my high chair to you.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I don't know anyone else who thinks passing on something to a friend or family at church as donated. Donations are when like wheredoIbegin mentioned women's shelter etc. I bet they do that so when people ask they can pad their numbers on how much they're donating.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Wtf is up with this face? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6b77ef.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1b4b5c.jpg[/img]

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She thinks she looks cute and sassy when she's pouting because she thinks she's hot. The people in her very small world all have her believing she's hot stuff.

As for goldfish for breakfast it's not like her children get anything better. If you got your lazy ass up you could have made breakfast but you never do so why should we pity you.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

That's better Image Why are you so beautiful?!!!!!!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 807f46.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

She is such a fucking little whiny ass bitch. When my cousin had a hysterectomy her then husband was a dick and made her do everything even though she was recovering from major surgery. She even had to carry their 100 pound dog to take it outside because the dog had trouble walking. But Asswipe bitches and moans because she has a runny nose. Boo fucking hoo bitch. Grow the fuck up. Everyone needs to stop catering to every whim and let her deal with shit on her own. It’s called being a grown up and a mom.

One KAD said the reason that Assface $ Waddles will miss the high chairs is because they had them for so long. What the actual fuck? Umm, no. They will miss them because they won’t be able to keep four 3 year olds contained & will have to actually watch them. One said she was more excited than the Greedners about them moving into the new house. Why? Another one said the other day that she was crying over the Christmas pictures of the girls? What? Why? Good Lord, these KAD are so fucked in the head. Stop smokin that crack KAD, get a grip, start focusing on YOUR OWN life and not some strangers who wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire. Look in the mirror and repeat after me; the Greedners do NOT care about me. They only care about what I or others can give them.”

Some KAD going back & forth about which certain vlog Asswipe or the Waddlin’ Windbag made the comment in about them putting the girls into toddler beds. One wants to know which specific vlog it was said in. Why does it fucking matter? They are going to do whatever is easiest.

This comment from Asswipe. Easier to get nourishment on a physically tough day? Please. You wouldn’t know a physically tough day if it bit you on the ass. You won’t lift a finger to help move your own crap. Who do you think you are kidding? You definitely won’t be making anything at home. Nope, remember whatever is easiest. No, you’ll have to go out to eat especially since you don’t have any bowls, cups or plates that aren’t paper or plastic but you won’t have any food either. Smart thing to do when you move and have people giving up their free time to help you is to feed them. How about getting a ham sliced at the grocery store and have ham sandwiches for lunch? Offer different breads, cheeses, chips, and drinks. It’s not that hard. But I’m sure it will be easier for y’all to go out to eat. God forbid you eat at home. I really have never seen two people who are so lazy, helpless, and unprepared as these two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:She thinks she looks cute and sassy when she's pouting because she thinks she's hot. The people in her very small world all have her believing she's hot stuff.

As for goldfish for breakfast it's not like her children get anything better. If you got your lazy ass up you could have made breakfast but you never do so why should we pity you.
Yes. She probably kept her lazy ass in bed for another sleep in because, don’t you know, she has a cold. Wah! Wah! Fucking baby. Also she had to spend 3 hours on that fucking hideous makeup and hair. Also WTF is with the sunglasses? Does she actually think she is some kind of celebrity or is famous? She is only famous in her small little pea brain. No wonder she has no friends. Snobby bitch.

As I’m sure y’all can tell, I absolutely can’t stand snobby, lazy, entitled people. I can’t stand controlling, manipulative douche bags who think they are hot shit. I can’t stand women who act like a spoiled little princess, who are whiny ass little bitches either. Nope, not jealous, just can’t stand them. Never have, never will.
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

Night lady wrote:Wtf is up with this face? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6b77ef.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1b4b5c.jpg[/img]

Full clown face and over the top hair. What year is she living in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I guess the KAD inflated Waddles ego so much he had to post another picture of himself. Get over yourself lard ass. I thought packing meant packing your shit in boxes not going through shit and seeing a photo of your younger self and the first thing you think is “oh I need to post that on social media. That way people can see how young I was and that I wasn’t always this fat. Maybe the KAD will like me more & tell me that they think I’m good looking. God knows my own wife doesn’t think so but I’m sure those youngins will.” What a pathetic loser.
ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

Who wore it better? Ashley or Courtney?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Is that Assley in the picture holding the bag of goldfish? Is this in today’s vlog? I haven’t watched it today
Krisi37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krisi37 »

Night lady wrote:
Krisi37 wrote:Ok I can't finish watching this without getting this out!! I have a 10 level spinal fusion with a rib cage placement and Harrington rods due to a spinal tumor and I have moved my family across country several times with less whining and complaining as these two!! It's called preparation and planning and not waiting until the last minute!! Seriously trying to say those boxes where from an 8 hour day of packing is bull crap and all for show!! I just did a 1200 mile move last year and will be doing it again in a few months and I have already started preparing!!
Wow, you go girl. Hope you're healing well. Try not to overdo it. I'll be thinking of you during this time of year.

Thank you, I am been called a freak of nature many times but it just makes me work harder at not being an entitled whinny baby wanting everyone to do everything for me. I have a great support system and have many days of breaking down but I always pick myself up and keep going. These two have no clue what it's like to have your physical ability taken away from you while having young kids and how much I grieved the time lost that I will never get back and not because I chose but because a tumor changed my course. I would do anything to have a house full of kids, moving chaos and a small cold to deal with over the physical pain I endure daily.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

pollycracker wrote:That's better Image Why are you so beautiful?!!!!!!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 807f46.jpg[/img]

This picture confuses me. Isn’t he on the wrong side of the car? Why would you flip the photo?

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

O M G you guyzzzzzz did you hear?

FOUR families, yes you heard it right FOUR families are going to be blessed each with one of the quads highchairs.

Imagine that. And they probably are also blessed with all the slop that’s encrusted in those chairs for over the last 2 years.

Those lucky, lucky families...so blessed
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
pollycracker wrote:That's better Image Why are you so beautiful?!!!!!!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 807f46.jpg[/img]

This picture confuses me. Isn’t he on the wrong side of the car? Why would you flip the photo?

Photos flip automatically when taken with a phone.

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Sisteroo wrote:Is that Assley in the picture holding the bag of goldfish? Is this in today’s vlog? I haven’t watched it today
No it’s on their Instagram. They are going to close on the house.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”