Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Spoink_12 wrote:The boys do not look impressed at all. Especially Caden and Tommy.
Man those poor kids. Aren't they starting to get a bit old for matching outfits constantly? You would think they were at a wedding or something.. not a one year olds birthday party! They couldn't have been comfortable in the bouncy house wearing that.

Have any of the other kids had matching outfits for their parties?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Idk why people are thinking she doesn’t match the family for the other kids’ birthdays. She almost always makes sure the kids are matchy/goes out of her way to find birthday outfits for them.

Lilias second birthday she matched the twins with lilia.
the twins first birthday they all had Etsy monster shirts. Second birthday matching Etsy firemen shirts..third birthday Etsy monster truck shirts. fourth birthday she dressed everyone in a superhero shirt.

Landens second birthday everyone wore minion shirts and his first birthday everyone wore Mickey shirts.
Cadens birthday she got them all ninja masks and swords..

Basically the rest of the parties were pool parties so everyone was wearing bathing suits.

Her kids are props for her so she’s not about to miss an opportunity to dress them all up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

God, that group photo is so embarrassing. The tacky matching outfits (I mean, seriously, it's a birthday party for a 1 year old), the awkward body language, the fact that half those kids look over it... Also maybe this is a nitpick? But why is Chris holding Landen? It just looks like awkward favoritism. Wouldn't it make more sense for all of the kids to be in front and have Jess and Chris hold Addie? Since she's the birthday girl?

Those matching outfits though, they are so hilarious. If I went to a birthday party and saw that I would down two shots and laugh my ass off.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

ArielLipstick wrote:God, that group photo is so embarrassing. The tacky matching outfits (I mean, seriously, it's a birthday party for a 1 year old), the awkward body language, the fact that half those kids look over it... Also maybe this is a nitpick? But why is Chris holding Landen? It just looks like awkward favoritism. Wouldn't it make more sense for all of the kids to be in front and have Jess and Chris hold Addie? Since she's the birthday girl?

Those matching outfits though, they are so hilarious. If I went to a birthday party and saw that I would down two shots and laugh my ass off.
Landen looked like he wanted nothing to do with the photo lol, he was just being silly in the back. They probably had to hold him so he wouldn't walk away lol
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Idk why people are thinking she doesn’t match the family for the other kids’ birthdays. She almost always makes sure the kids are matchy/goes out of her way to find birthday outfits for them.

the twins first birthday they all had Etsy monster shirts. Second birthday matching Etsy firemen shirts..third birthday Etsy monster truck shirts. fourth birthday she dressed everyone in a superhero shirt.

Landens second birthday everyone wore minion shirts and his first birthday everyone wore Mickey shirts.

Basically the rest of the parties were pool parties so everyone was wearing bathing suits.

Her kids are props for her so she’s not about to miss an opportunity to dress them all up.

That's really sad and waste of money. I haven't watched consistently till recently so that's why I asked if they did or not.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Idk why people are thinking she doesn’t match the family for the other kids’ birthdays. She almost always makes sure the kids are matchy/goes out of her way to find birthday outfits for them.

Right? Jess ALWAYS matches.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I wonder what she says to Caden & Tommy when they get there and has to break the news that she has happy little pink fucking bow ties for them to wear. "Guyyssss... LOOK! Your perfect angel sister realllllly wants you to dress the part for her party! Here, let's put them on!! ::hyena laugh::" Poor kids.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy fuck, those "curtains" those look like the window treatments Grandmas had in their home in the 80s. NO JESSICA NO.
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/343399540315395320/

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/48061921038286574/
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The amount of mass consumption in that house makes my skin crawl.
Imagine the yearly... fast food bill.... party decor bill... matching outfit bill...
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She noticed Ad had a poopy diaper but instead of changing her, she decided to show birthday decorations.. that's why she gets diaper rashes, Jess!
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

"dad woouldn't approve''. Pretty sure Drake doesn't give a shit Jess.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I highly doubt the twins really think Chris is their actual dad. I know they said in that FAQ a few weeks back that they call Drake by his name and Chris is Dad to them... and i absolutely believe Landen sees Chris as 100% his actual father. But the twins? I don’t buy it. He is their father FIGURE and they see him as such, but deep down I’m pretty sure they know he isn’t their actual father. They must be so confused. Lilia has her dad and that’s Gabe, who they know. When T&C come over, i think they can ascertain that Chris is their father, like he is Addie’s. I’m not sure if the twins instinctively know that Landen is “one of them” like all three come from the same place, or if they feel different and see Chris as being Landen’s bio Dad. They’re still too young to fully grasp the truth about everything, but either way i don’t believe for one minute that they see Chris as being the same level Dad to them as he is to Addie or T&C (and possibly Landen).

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

whatthename wrote:Everyone here are saying that Jess is delaying vaccinations, and I have no idea how it works in USA but I’m from Israel and we got our vaccinations at school..in first grade, then in fourth grade I think and I remember also getting one in 8th grade...a nurse came to school especially for that and everyone got the vaccines, it’s for cases like that when parents won’t take their kids to get their vaccinations...

I remember that! Biggest shock to me was when I moved to the US and they didn’t do vaccinations in school, you have to go to the doctor for them and schools have specific forms for vaccinations your doctor has to fill out
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

blackroses wrote:
whatthename wrote:Everyone here are saying that Jess is delaying vaccinations, and I have no idea how it works in USA but I’m from Israel and we got our vaccinations at school..in first grade, then in fourth grade I think and I remember also getting one in 8th grade...a nurse came to school especially for that and everyone got the vaccines, it’s for cases like that when parents won’t take their kids to get their vaccinations...

I remember that! Biggest shock to me was when I moved to the US and they didn’t do vaccinations in school, you have to go to the doctor for them and schools have specific forms for vaccinations your doctor has to fill out
I'm in BC, Canada. And here you get vaccines as a baby/child. And then again at school in Grade 4, 6, and 10.

*Edit to add, that is how it was done when I was younger anyways. I'm 25 now. I know they still do vaccines as baby and child though. And then grade school. The grades may have changed.
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

blackroses wrote:

Where are you from?

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Spoink_12 wrote:
blackroses wrote:

I'm in BC, Canada. And here you get vaccines as a baby/child. And then again at school in Grade 4, 6, and 10.

*Edit to add, that is how it was done when I was younger anyways. I'm 25 now. I know they still do vaccines as baby and child though. And then grade school. The grades may have changed.
In California it's MANDATORY for parents to vaccinate their children before they start kindergarten. That's how it was when I was a kid and I don't believe it's changed.
sipping_tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sipping_tea »

Forget vaccinations, how UGLY are those "curtains" she put up?
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

We’re always talking about how Drake needs to stop leaving babies every where and Jess planning Lilia and all I can think is hasn’t this girl and every other chick ever heard of a IUD? Ok cool you don’t want to use condoms or your forget to tell the pill but get an IUD! Omfg

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Happinessnstuff wrote:We’re always talking about how Drake needs to stop leaving babies every where and Jess planning Lilia and all I can think is hasn’t this girl and every other chick ever heard of a IUD? Ok cool you don’t want to use condoms or your forget to tell the pill but get an IUD! Omfg

She did have one and then after she was complaining about the side effects and took it out.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Happinessnstuff wrote:We’re always talking about how Drake needs to stop leaving babies every where and Jess planning Lilia and all I can think is hasn’t this girl and every other chick ever heard of a IUD? Ok cool you don’t want to use condoms or your forget to tell the pill but get an IUD! Omfg

She had one, complained about it, and had it taken out. Some undetermined amount of time later (at least a few months I think), she announced her pregnancy with Addelyn. Their birth control now is Chris post-vasectomy.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”