DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by Theirmom »

tintin15 wrote:Do B&M donate around Christmas? Like to Toys for Tots or anything? I can't remember. Imagine the blessing it would be if they gave the same amount of toys they give to the boys to underprivileged children. Or doing the angel tree thing, where you pick out a child (or several) and give them whatever they asked for, whether it's a toy, clothes, etc. I feel like they did a bunch of those one year, or maybe that was another Youtuber?

idk I started thinking of all their holiday spending and hope they do something for someone. I think the joy that comes from brightening a child's life could help fill their emptiness (or at least Bryan's...I'm not sure what could fill Missy's)
The last few years they’ve gone to Toys R Us and filled something like 5 carts with toys to donate.
They’ve said that every few months they donate a bunch of Ollie and Finns stuff too, but don’t really talk about it on the vlog.
We saw that they donated all their Halloween stuff from last year to a local group doing a community Halloween event.
I don’t doubt that they’re generous. It’s clear that they are. Doesn’t make their frivolous spending, immaturity, terrible parenting, laziness, pet cycling, etc any better.

They’re not bad people. They’re just not good adults/parents.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:I don’t really know who this Roman Atwood guy is that someone mentioned. I might have seen a video here and there but I just watched that video (on silent because I was getting my son to fall sleep) where he took that kid to the nitro circus and appeared to buy them a house? Wow, that guy is amazing. I would love to see the Lanning’s help people out more and use their “celebrity” for good. Although this other guy seems much more famous? I dunno, I’m intrigued by this guy since someone else brought him up. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to hate on Roman, but that's a YT Red production - so it's totally paid for (all of it!) by YouTube for VIEWS!!! Roman is a nice guy, but he's not paying a CENT for this series (he's probably paid for doing it). I'm glad they are helping people, but it's not actually Roman paying for it - and YT is making a PROFIT from it!!!!

Seems pretty scummy if you think about it!
But he's done a LOT of work with Make a Wish. He isn't perfect. Far from it. And yes, it's a YouTube Red production. But it's no different than that Extreme Makeover Home Edition where they pick.a family and renovate their house for a TV show. He may be getting some views from it, but that kid and his family still ended up with a nice home and furniture and an amazing day. And he gets that when kids choose him for their Make a Wish that they could have picked anyone and it's an honor. He goes out of his way to make it special. Shay met up with a Make a Wish kid, acted like he was doing her a huge favor, gave her a hug and went swimming. Which she couldn't do, so he sent her off with an assistant to get some merch.
Roman definitely has flaws. But he's a much more giving person than Bryan and Missy. They do some giving around Christmas. I think they do that bit where you pick a kid and buy the things on their wish list. And of course they vlog it. But they could do more year round. I am willing to bet there's a Make a Wish kid out there who wants to meet them, however misguided that may be.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I don’t really know who this Roman Atwood guy is that someone mentioned. I might have seen a video here and there but I just watched that video (on silent because I was getting my son to fall sleep) where he took that kid to the nitro circus and appeared to buy them a house? Wow, that guy is amazing. I would love to see the Lanning’s help people out more and use their “celebrity” for good. Although this other guy seems much more famous? I dunno, I’m intrigued by this guy since someone else brought him up. Lol.

Was just about to post about Roman here too. ( BTW the second episode is amazing too... Check that one out too). Bryan and the Lanning clan could do soo much with their platform and "fame".

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
Not to hate on Roman, but that's a YT Red production - so it's totally paid for (all of it!) by YouTube for VIEWS!!! Roman is a nice guy, but he's not paying a CENT for this series (he's probably paid for doing it). I'm glad they are helping people, but it's not actually Roman paying for it - and YT is making a PROFIT from it!!!!

Seems pretty scummy if you think about it!
But he's done a LOT of work with Make a Wish. He isn't perfect. Far from it. And yes, it's a YouTube Red production. But it's no different than that Extreme Makeover Home Edition where they pick.a family and renovate their house for a TV show. He may be getting some views from it, but that kid and his family still ended up with a nice home and furniture and an amazing day. And he gets that when kids choose him for their Make a Wish that they could have picked anyone and it's an honor. He goes out of his way to make it special. Shay met up with a Make a Wish kid, acted like he was doing her a huge favor, gave her a hug and went swimming. Which she couldn't do, so he sent her off with an assistant to get some merch.
Roman definitely has flaws. But he's a much more giving person than Bryan and Missy. They do some giving around Christmas. I think they do that bit where you pick a kid and buy the things on their wish list. And of course they vlog it. But they could do more year round. I am willing to bet there's a Make a Wish kid out there who wants to meet them, however misguided that may be.

What worries me is that the family won't be able to afford that apartment once the paid for lease is up. The same thing happened with LOTS of the Extreme Makeover houses. Roman/YT didn't buy them a house...that was obviously an apartment. I hope the family will be OK once the "free house" is no longer free.

Sorry! This isn't Roman's thread!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Did Roman ever pick Bryan to join his derby?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

onbreak wrote:Did Roman ever pick Bryan to join his derby?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Nope [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 12cf70.jpg[/img]

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Did anyone see this same photo on Bryan or maybe Missy’s insta story? She looked MUCH larger and this photo is totally photoshopped. Thoughts?

If you're ralking about the one that says "Utah is beautiful",(The link didn't work for me), then I think it's just the sweater.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Sorry a bit off topic but did you guys see Sacconne Joley on the morning show in England?

I stopped watching them when Anna announced her pregnancy after miscarriage. They just were too tv-show ish, and I couldn't relate much.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafal wrote:Sorry a bit off topic but did you guys see Sacconne Joley on the morning show in England?

I stopped watching them when Anna announced her pregnancy after miscarriage. They just were too tv-show ish, and I couldn't relate much.
There was an article about the pitfalls of vlogging for the children that featured them. It was interesting. One thing I don't like about them is the way they tell their children that the viewers are their friends.
And I can't stand the way he baby talks all the time. He and Bryan are two of a kind-- always on.

Here's the article. And another, newer one that even talks about how children aren't protected by the law. Their parents can film them, live an extravagant lifestyle, and spend all the money that the kids have pretty much made for them. I get that the parents film the videos and upload them, and make the deals, but nobody would watch Bryan and Missy all by themselves, or Ellie and Jared. Not long term or in large numbers, anyway. And certainly nobody would watch Ruby without her kids. The one thing that the second article didn't talk about was babies being vlogged from the first ultrasound on. It mostly talked about kids asking their parents to start a channel, which is a very different dynamic.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... e-and-baby

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/04/yout ... -side.html

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

About MissyMs sweater.... maybe it's just because I no longer watch daily anymore, but she's been looking bigger for a long time to me. I know others have said they think she looks great and that she may be losing weight or toning up but I just don't see it at all. Her skin is dry and ashy and she still looks fat older. The Botox and fillers have definitely smoothed out her face, but she still looks older than her age to me. If she's pregnant and the fuller look in her face is due to that I wouldn't be at all surprised.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:About MissyMs sweater.... maybe it's just because I no longer watch daily anymore, but she's been looking bigger for a long time to me. I know others have said they think she looks great and that she may be losing weight or toning up but I just don't see it at all. Her skin is dry and ashy and she still looks fat older. The Botox and fillers have definitely smoothed out her face, but she still looks older than her age to me. If she's pregnant and the fuller look in her face is due to that I wouldn't be at all surprised.
She’s been filling out for a while now. It’s honestly a bit worrying, from a health perspective, for such a gain in under a year. Theses pics are from yesterday, may and December. She’s easily put on 20-30lbs in under 11 months. And it’s clearly not been pregnancy related, unless the secret miscarriage theory is true.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 2e9161.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f51ad3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a671a0.jpg[/img]
:roll:
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

HelloSweetie wrote:About MissyMs sweater.... maybe it's just because I no longer watch daily anymore, but she's been looking bigger for a long time to me. I know others have said they think she looks great and that she may be losing weight or toning up but I just don't see it at all. Her skin is dry and ashy and she still looks fat older. The Botox and fillers have definitely smoothed out her face, but she still looks older than her age to me. If she's pregnant and the fuller look in her face is due to that I wouldn't be at all surprised.
Lol, I haven't watched them in close to a year, and haven't followed this thread much, but did she actually get Botox done, lol? Was it featured on the vlog or jus speculation?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

tbh, Missy has ALWAYS been unhealthy, no matter how much she weighs. It's just that her age and diet have finally clashed, and she can no longer eat whatever she wants and stay thin. She still ate like absolute crap when she was skinny, there's just physical proof of it now because her metabolism is slowing down.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:
Lol, I haven't watched them in close to a year, and haven't followed this thread much, but did she actually get Botox done, lol? Was it featured on the vlog or jus speculation?
Just speculation, but the lines on her forehead pretty much disappeared overnight, so if it's not Botox, then it's definitely weird. And one of her "friends" made a video about Botox after spending some time with them, which seemed to be directed at Missy. She hasn't come out and said, "I got Botox", though.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Did anyone see this same photo on Bryan or maybe Missy’s insta story? She looked MUCH larger and this photo is totally photoshopped. Thoughts?

No, the same photo was on their instastory. Not posted on their main feed. Her arm is clearly photoshopped

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I think she’s put on weight since she weaned Finn. When did she stop BF him?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:tbh, Missy has ALWAYS been unhealthy, no matter how much she weighs. It's just that her age and diet have finally clashed, and she can no longer eat whatever she wants and stay thin. She still ate like absolute crap when she was skinny, there's just physical proof of it now because her metabolism is slowing down.
Yup, she’s going to keep gaining weight at the same rate if she doesn’t change things in her diet. By this time next year she’ll have gained another 30 pounds, if she doesn’t change!! But do you think missy will ever switch her diet? Nope.... it’s so hard to believe she’s not even 30 yet. She’s way too young to be letting it get this out of control. And she has NO excuses. Get a fucking personal chef and build a gym at home. She’s got the money, it’s time to put on the big girl panties and CHANGE.
Her "excuse" is that she's a picky super taster. She can't dare to let a vegetable touch the very tip of her tongue. She pretty much just eats bread, pasta, sandwiches, salty soup chicken (chicken with cream of mushroom on it lol), and cookies (every night, apparently). I don't even think she drinks water? I only ever see her with her Starbucks and sometimes a vodka cranberry.

I get it, unhealthy stuff is delicious, but she has no moderation or variety. If she drank more water and ate more fruits/vegetables (and maybe have cookies every other night?), she'd probably be a lot healthier. But she doesn't care. She's not even willing to try anything she's not familiar with.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I think Bryan would be healthier without Missy by his side too, but she holds everyone back because of her diet.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:I think Bryan would be healthier without Missy by his side too, but she holds everyone back because of her diet.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating!

I think the same thing! I also totally think if Bryan tried to be healthy, she would 100% sit there eating desserts and fast food right in front of him. She just seems like one of those people.

Happy Thanksgiving!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Yeeeeaaaaahhh happy ThanksGiving! After today, I'll have so many posts to read! Unless you guys are doing something for ThanksGiving too, which you probably are.

So, a while back I said that Carl and Jinger's kids are kind of spoiled when it comes to toys. But nevertheless, they are still good kids. That's why it's alaways wierd to me whenever they visit friends. Usually, they're nice (because they have NORMAL PARENTS) and then you look at Ollie and Finn. Bad behavior from Ollie, and sometimes Finn (sorry) never eating healthy, besides the occasional apple.

If I had kids that acted like that, and my friends' kids acted better, I would have to make a MAJOR change. M&B should see the difference.

Return to “Daily Bumps”