Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by webby »

good job idiot Messica and in the fucking 5T pajamas too. can't wait for the clickbait title when she falls down the stairs

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 852d7f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4da1d7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

shilohjulia wrote:The body language in that pic is god awful. There are basically two families in that pic: Chris, Landen, Tommy & Caden are one. Chris is only interested in them. Jess is holding onto Addie & Kaden, because they look the most like her. No one cares about Kyson and it shows on his face. Lilia is turning away from her stepdad and stepbrothers, also she is way over the top in her expression which means she’s been trained to fake it. Caden feels super awkward. Landen is genuinely happy with Chris.

That is reaching on a whole other level lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Spoink_12 wrote:The boys do not look impressed at all. Especially Caden and Tommy.
What the actual crap? Is matching outfits an American thing? In my experience people only ever somewhat coordinate outfits together for weddings, not a bloody 1yo's birthday party.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

so who’s ready for an upcoming video with a super clickbaity title about a special announcement, and it’s just an announcement about her attempting Vlogmas?

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I don’t think it’s something that all Americans do (I hope) lol but here in England I’ve never seen anyone do this cringe matching themed stuff Jess does. Especially when she wastes all that money for jars, bowls and decoration she’s never going to use again. What the hell is the point in all this? Most normal people would think it’s effort to buy all this, prepare the pointless decorations, AND then have to throw everything away
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

The decorations were so tacky and embarrassing. Classic Jess.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Haha poor Chris' Grandma, yikes. Imagine walking into that house!!! Jess and her band of kids with Gabe and other exes hanging about, Jess videoing everything and everyone, Adobe Photoshop shrieking either naked or in HUGE clothes lmao
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It's a social media mom thing. I've seen several moms posting photos of their children posing in matching outfits for nearly every little thing. Look at my kids and their fake smiles.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I admit that I think matching outfits can be fun and cute for kids- matching tshirts for bday , going to pumpkin patch , etc. I even give her a pass on matching Halloween costumes each year. But WOW. Even I feel those matching bday outfits were way too much. So tacky. Maybe if they had all worn cute matching tshirts like with the monster or truck themes she did... Burt it just seemed really tacky and over the top to be so "formally " dressed for a one year old party!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

whatthename wrote:
blackroses wrote:
whatthename wrote:Everyone here are saying that Jess is delaying vaccinations, and I have no idea how it works in USA but I’m from Israel and we got our vaccinations at school..in first grade, then in fourth grade I think and I remember also getting one in 8th grade...a nurse came to school especially for that and everyone got the vaccines, it’s for cases like that when parents won’t take their kids to get their vaccinations...

I remember that! Biggest shock to me was when I moved to the US and they didn’t do vaccinations in school, you have to go to the doctor for them and schools have specific forms for vaccinations your doctor has to fill out
Where are you from?

Ma’alot I live in NYC now
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

blackroses wrote:
whatthename wrote:
blackroses wrote: I remember that! Biggest shock to me was when I moved to the US and they didn’t do vaccinations in school, you have to go to the doctor for them and schools have specific forms for vaccinations your doctor has to fill out
Where are you from?

Ma’alot I live in NYC now
Ohhh you are from Israel too??

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

WHy does she leave everything to the last possible moment then complain about how much she has to do at the last minute? I mean...cum on. She knew this birthday was happening for a YEAR....a little better planning and she could have had everything done except last minute tidying up before the poor grandma got there. (someone warn the old lady shes probably leaving with bed bugs and fleas and feet covered in ass skids and dirt)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess always complains about doing everything last minute but doesn't get her ass off the couch to do things to prepare for an event in advance.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I feel so bad for Kaden and Kyson. Lilia, Logan, Addie, Tommy, and Caden all have both of their parents involved a semi-reasonable amount of time, and Landen might as well be Chris' kid. But Kyson and Kaden? The only ones in this mess without a proper father.

They must be getting old enough to realize they are different from their siblings.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

ArielLipstick wrote:I feel so bad for Kaden and Kyson. Lilia, Logan, Addie, Tommy, and Caden all have both of their parents involved a semi-reasonable amount of time, and Landen might as well be Chris' kid. But Kyson and Kaden? The only ones in this mess without a proper father.

They must be getting old enough to realize they are different from their siblings.
To be fair Logan’s bio dad isn’t involved and from the stories Amber has shared, he seems to have put Logan through a fair amount of shit

darlingbadwolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by darlingbadwolf »

Is there ever a time Janelle doesn’t have Alcohol in her hand?

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

her spending is officially insane. 4 bags of overpriced hobby lobby crap to use once. its so sick to watch her spending go more and more out of control. yes her channel and sponsors are growing but she has 7 freaking children to think about. She should still be living modestly and saving saving saving. youtube is an unstable form of income. it could grow exponentially or fall off completely. their lifestyle makes me anxious lol
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Seriously it makes me wonder what goes through their heads? Like yup let’s just quit our jobs for YouTube!! Honestly I’m still thinking Jess is holding out for a TLC deal. She wants to be the next Kate Gosselin although the only thing she has going for her story arc is that she gave birth to the worldest baldest baby and 90% of her 8000 kids have different dads.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

why does Chris look like a pizza delivery guy that decided to stay over because he felt bad for Jess on Thanksgiving? Like damn Chris, you could’ve at least put on that worn-out plaid shirt you have.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 74daad.jpg[/img]

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

violet-kelsey black wrote:why does Chris look like a pizza delivery guy that decided to stay over because he felt bad for Jess on Thanksgiving? Like damn Chris, you could’ve at least put on that worn-out plaid shirt you have.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 74daad.jpg[/img]

OHMYGOD Image I thought he looked strange lmfao. Even a plain black shirt would've been better

Return to “JesssFam”