Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by luci417 »

missy-1010 wrote:Seriously it makes me wonder what goes through their heads? Like yup let’s just quit our jobs for YouTube!! Honestly I’m still thinking Jess is holding out for a TLC deal. She wants to be the next Kate Gosselin although the only thing she has going for her story arc is that she gave birth to the worldest baldest baby and 90% of her 8000 kids have different dads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jess definitely isn't as unique as she thinks. Go to any big areas of Section 8 housing or a backwoods town in the Rust Belt and you will find a ton of girls just like her.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Ripley wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:The body language in that pic is god awful. There are basically two families in that pic: Chris, Landen, Tommy & Caden are one. Chris is only interested in them. Jess is holding onto Addie & Kaden, because they look the most like her. No one cares about Kyson and it shows on his face. Lilia is turning away from her stepdad and stepbrothers, also she is way over the top in her expression which means she’s been trained to fake it. Caden feels super awkward. Landen is genuinely happy with Chris.
That is reaching on a whole other level lol
Lmao I thought I was the only one who thought that :lol:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

luci417 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Seriously it makes me wonder what goes through their heads? Like yup let’s just quit our jobs for YouTube!! Honestly I’m still thinking Jess is holding out for a TLC deal. She wants to be the next Kate Gosselin although the only thing she has going for her story arc is that she gave birth to the worldest baldest baby and 90% of her 8000 kids have different dads.

Jess definitely isn't as unique as she thinks. Go to any big areas of Section 8 housing or a backwoods town in the Rust Belt and you will find a ton of girls just like her.
Are you sure? Because the way Jess seeks out her ass pats you’d think she’s the only ho teen mom in the universe lol

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

violet-kelsey black wrote:why does Chris look like a pizza delivery guy that decided to stay over because he felt bad for Jess on Thanksgiving? Like damn Chris, you could’ve at least put on that worn-out plaid shirt you have.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 74daad.jpg[/img]

The more important question is why is Addie dressed as a turkey?!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Chatabox wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:why does Chris look like a pizza delivery guy that decided to stay over because he felt bad for Jess on Thanksgiving? Like damn Chris, you could’ve at least put on that worn-out plaid shirt you have.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 74daad.jpg[/img]

The more important question is why is Addie dressed as a turkey?!
Why isn't she dressed in peeeeeenk?! Lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

As the kids are looking older, their family is starting to just look like a clusterfuck of people standing together for a picture.

Hard to describe but when I look at that pic, it doesn’t look like an actual family to me

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

& that color is terribly unflattering on jess and she always wears it..

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

luci417 wrote:

Yep. We all know or know of a mom like her government housing several kids, several baby daddies, sitting back not working etc etc Doesn't have time to keep her kids from leaving things in the road but sure has time to get pregnant again.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

That Thanksgiving picture says it all. The two princesses dressed in expensive, fitting clothes, looking put together, Chris' boys in decent clothes as always and then Jess' 3 boys dressed in cheap, too big clothes and hair covered in gel and identical hairstyles. Yep, business as usual.

Don't get me started on Addie's b-day picture...Those disheveled shirts on the boys, crooked bow ties and in some cases too small suspenders. I wish someone would tell Jess that it's possible to dress a little boy nicely and stylish too :|
Last edited by waitwhat on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They don’t look like a family on pictures because none of them look like each other. Why do I always see so many comments saying it’s crazy how they all look alike? I’ve seen cousins that look more similar than Caden and Addie, those two don’t even look related.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:As the kids are looking older, their family is starting to just look like a clusterfuck of people standing together for a picture.

Hard to describe but when I look at that pic, it doesn’t look like an actual family to me

It’s because they all look different and none of them look like the parents standing in the photo with them. Minus Addie

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Natxo wrote:They don’t look like a family on pictures because none of them look like each other. Why do I always see so many comments saying it’s crazy how they all look alike? I’ve seen cousins that look more similar than Caden and Addie, those two don’t even look related.
Some of them look related to me but the weird thing is that it’s not the ones who are actually related.
Lilia and Tommy look like full siblings, Caden and Kyson look like they could be brothers, and kaden and landen which is ok since they are indeed full siblings.
Lilia, Caden, Kyson and tommy don’t look like they are related to Jess or Chris.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It isnt because they dont look alike. This Gathered Nests kids dont look alike (most are adopted) yet in their photos they look like a family. Jess's pictures are off because she tries to fucking hard.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It has nothing to do with how they look. Adopted kids, kids of mixed background etc won't always look like their parents let alone step parents. It's because even with matching outfits it just doesn't look like the mesh.

The photos remind me of the forced office holiday party photo and everyone is half drunk.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I don't think it's because none of the kids look like the parents. A lot of families, especially mixed race and families with adopted kids, don't have everyone looking alike. I think it's a mix of the forced matchiness in so many photos, the awkward body language, and how forced everything is.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I love that Adverb is still as bald as an old man. It must drive Jess nuts :D
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So any sign of Messs going black Friday shopping again? Or is she too good for that now?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

twomommies wrote:So any sign of Messs going black Friday shopping again? Or is she too good for that now?

Probably not. She'll wait until Christmas eve and pay full price for everything and complaining about how busy she is running al over town christmas shopping at the last minute. She is the most lazy and unorganized person ever. Cause you know...she only had a year to prepare for Christmas.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

I'm actually really really disappointed in her birthday video..her party was what over a week ago? About a week ago. And we just got the video and it was 11 minutes of shit. It was so horribly edited and choppy. Why even vlog it, she should of just not vlogged and continued come Monday. Plus she has uploaded what twice this week and it's end of Friday. So her Monday through Friday isn't even true anymore. She definitely isn't a daily or semi vlogger.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I wonder if Chris's kids call Jess mom because she wants them to and not the other way around.

Return to “JesssFam”