C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I’m definitely passing on today’s skit vlog. No thanks.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I looked at the comments, and they were overwhelmingly positive. "This is hilarious! You guys are the best!* etc. So either they did some quick.policing, or the people who did watch loved it.
I can't imagine going to a grocery store two days before Thanksgiving and acting out like that. And he needs to lose that wig.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kinda OT, but isn't this the "posh" area that C&K, Kelly and Jay, and now Britany and Corey live in?

Proof that money can't buy class.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/24/black-fri ... th-brawls/

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Can you imagine going into Target and behaving this way? They're running down the aisles and clearing things off of shelves that they have no intention of buying. They're running their carts into each other. Cullen is taking off his shirt and rolling around on the floor. :?
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I found the Thanksgiving shopping spin rather funny. Obviously they don't act like that when shopping, just doing it for this vlog. If you notice, some customers laughing in the background when they were filming. I thought the vlog was creative.

I did find it humorous Katie was going for all the junk food though. Making fun of herself or subconsciously went for those items? Hmmm
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I watched the video. It wasn't entertaining to me, just childish and inappropriate.
And honestly, if I was shopping while this was going on I'd be less then impressed.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is it with Cullen and taking off his shirt?
I guess the instastories Katie was posting were from the filming of this? I guess that's why he seemed so manic.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There are a couple of negative comments, but a lot of people are jumping in to defend them! One said something about "If you don't like it, unsubscribe. One subscriber won't make a difference". Obviously that person hasn't checked Social Blade. It's not"one subscriber"
One person said they were "sure Cullen and Katie bought all the food". I seriously doubt that. Oh, and that "everyone at Target knows them because of his Target balling". Target has a high turnover. He hasn't done the Target balling in at least two years. I don't think they got permission from management to roll around with no shirt on and take turkeys out of refrigeration. And I am positive they didn't buy it all.

And I am nitpicking, but wrapping himself in the flag? Not as bad as using it for a sling with Brooks in the pool, but still-- not ok to me.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I refuse to watch the video, but I really hope they bought any food that they damaged (if they did) etc. I just can't with this obnoxious behavior. It's not funny to me, but maybe I am too old for this type of humor, I'm 40 BTW. I wasn't around in his Target balling days either. I just like every day vlogs where Cullen doesn't act like a jack ass.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm watching Cory and Britany's Q&A video, is it weird to anyone else that she says that Cullen and their half-sister Rachel are only 2 years apart? I know that people can split up when their children are young, but that's cutting it close. Rachel would have been a little over a year old when Cullen's dad and Cullen's mom were expecting him. Talk about jumping out of one marriage and into another.

I found it odd that she said that Cory works and she stays at home to take care of him. Um, that's not a full-time job. I can't imagine what she does all day. I get that it's her prerogative to work or not work, and I imagine it is hard to get a job with a criminal record and being released from prison so recently. Perhaps she is looking but she can't explain that because they've decided for some reason that they're not going to talk about the fact that she was in prison for drug trafficking. But she really does give the impression from their YouTube channel that she's just waiting around for him to propose so that she can get pregnant. Has it ever occurred to her that it might be worthwhile to be self-supporting and have a life of her own before jumping from prison into marriage and babies so quickly? I don't see this ending well. And if it does fall apart, either in the near future or years down the line, what are her options exactly? She has minimal job history, presumably no college degree, and a felony on her record. If this relationship doesn't work out for whatever reason, she'll be in a really tough spot.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I haven’t watched the newest 2 vlogs yet since I’m just now slowly emerging from my Turkey Trot/Thanksgiving/Black Friday coma, but what is up with the thumbnail for the thanksgiving vlog?

Cullen looks evil, Katie is making an unfortunate kiss my ass face, and Britany and Corey are being obnoxious as usual. And where are the kids? Feed them Mac and cheese and send them to bed before the adult dinner as usual? The only thing normal about it was Berry and her bf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I’m finding that I’m watching them less and less these days...especially when I know Brittany will be in the vlog. She’s so obnoxious and Cullen is even worse! Put the two of them together and I can’t bear it! It’s a shame because I really like the kids and Katie (although she’s slowly starting to get on my nerves too). Are the any family vloggers who aren’t annoying yet? I say yet because it seems all of them change once they start to get big.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madi_b_123 wrote:I’m finding that I’m watching them less and less these days...especially when I know Brittany will be in the vlog. She’s so obnoxious and Cullen is even worse! Put the two of them together and I can’t bear it! It’s a shame because I really like the kids and Katie (although she’s slowly starting to get on my nerves too). Are the any family vloggers who aren’t annoying yet? I say yet because it seems all of them change once they start to get big.

A lot of people like JHouse. I say this every time someone asks about family vloggers who aren't annoying: check out Knorpp and South. They are Mormon but not "we're better than everyone because we're Mormon" like some. They have 4 boys, and adopted five kids from China. They live in an RV. Right now they are living in Europe. The dad laid back, and the mom gets aggravated (as any mom of nine living in an RV would). I like them, and anyone who reads my posts knows I can't abide most vloggers. They're not an average family that thinks they're so fascinating that everyone is going to want to watch them go to Costco-- which is what most vloggers seem to me. They actually are interesting.

3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

Who was thinking Katie was pregnant?
maybe she is??? I noticed she had OJ in a wine glass on a instragram pic of thanksgiving dinner
I saw one on the Vlog too I think in the bench?
I know she doesn't have to drink but normally she would a glass of wine

suppose will find out soon enough maybe?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:Who was thinking Katie was pregnant?
maybe she is??? I noticed she had OJ in a wine glass on a instragram pic of thanksgiving dinner

They were drinking champagne, so maybe it was a mimosa? If it was the thanksgiving at their house, they seemed to have an early dinner so Berry and her BF could leave to travel somewhere.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

askeptichere wrote:
3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:Who was thinking Katie was pregnant?

They were drinking champagne, so maybe it was a mimosa? If it was the thanksgiving at their house, they seemed to have an early dinner so Berry and her BF could leave to travel somewhere.
I was thinking mimosas too. That sort's of a traditional brunch drink and Cullen made a fool of himself opening the bottle.

But, holy crap they must drink a LOT if Britney and her BF had to sleep over again!!! That seems really odd to me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Gaines was having a cow because she couldn't hear her TV show. Cullen says "Oh, she's tired. It's 10:00". So why is she up? I get it's Thanksgiving. But if she is watching TV, she isn't engaging with the family, and it's not like these are family members from out of town that she never sees. Put her to bed.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

The picture of Kate in front of the food, it does look like a baby bump. And maybe she was only drinking OJ even though they were having mimosas. Perfect cover up if you ask me, but she could have also had sparkling cider to look like wine.

Going too be on baby bump watch now...
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Putting this in the nicest way I can think of. Katie is not a small woman. She would need to be several months along to start showing. Her extra fluff would hide a pregnancy until she’s well into the 2nd trimester. And the way their channel is going, I don’t see them waiting very long to reveal a pregnancy. I’m thinking less baby bump, more Thanksgiving/junk food baby.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Putting this in the nicest way I can think of. Katie is not a small woman. She would need to be several months along to start showing. Her extra fluff would hide a pregnancy until she’s well into the 2nd trimester. And the way their channel is going, I don’t see them waiting very long to reveal a pregnancy. I’m thinking less baby bump, more Thanksgiving/junk food baby.

I think you're right. I went and looked at the pictures, and I really don't see a baby bump. And I really don't mean that in a mean way. I am trying to lose weight myself, and so is my daughter. So I am definitely not trying to fat shame. Just saying I don't think it's a baby bump. We'll find out one way or another soon enough. And I don't think Britany is either. She is still drinking.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”