Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I can’t believe how much money these two waste and I don’t know where they even get it from as it’s doubtful their YT channel would be creating much revenue. To go and purchase 3 new beds because no one longer wants to sleep in the bottom bunk is just plain insane. How about parenting your children and explaining to them that so so many children don’t even have a bed let alone a house to live in, her life is full of nothing but arrogance and selfishness. I can see why she has no friends.

Also those prints of the children’s sizes at birth are a whopping $90 Australian dollars each which total $540 for all 6. This amount of money would feed my family of 4 for almost 2 weeks, Chloe’s priorities are so stuffed up and she fails to see the bigger picture.

For the Mum who spent the time in hospital with her 3 year old daughter, of course you did because you are a caring selfless mum and you wouldn’t be anywhere else like 99% of mother’s out there, except if you were Chloe who is a selfish ******* b**** who’s own needs come first. Karma will come back to her eventually.
KiwiMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KiwiMama »

If I had bunk beds for my kids and nobody wanted the bottom bunk... I just couldn't imagine being like "okay sweetie, I'll go buy a whole new bed" that's insane. I'd probably let them take turns being on top, like swap over once a week when sheets are changed but no way in heck am I buying new beds. she's teaching her kids to not respect the value of money (though how could she have any concept of that? She's never worked) but she's also teaching them to have no respect for resources. We live in such a disposable world which is bad enough but I've never come across someone that treats furniture like it's disposable the way she does!

She's setting herself up for trouble when the money dries up and her kids are still excepting new beds At the click of their fingers. Except when they are older it will be more like wanting new phones, tablets, laptops, tvs everytime the next one comes out.

I feel like she is literally the personification of every single thing millennia parents are criticized for! (Wait, is she even old enough to be a millennial? Just barely is she is)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

When they went vegan Chloe changed. I don't think she changed as much as I thought now that I know of the before triplets blog. I have wondered if she's a bitch all the time because she's starving all the time.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Wow. The amount of money they waste.. Those paintings don't look spectacular or anything for that price. And the beds and christmas tree. They act like some sort of wealthy billionaires. Normal people will minimise spending on such things so they can save some money to do activities or holidays. It is obvious that they are bored and have nothing better to do. Hence all the totally unnecessary purchases. The kids will grow up thinking this is normal. Way to go Chloe. You are definitely not even the half of the mom you potray to be.

Someone asked her on felix/emma post saying they thought the kids doesnt watch tv. And of course of all the hundreds of comments, Chloe replies to this one saying they don't watch tv. Only watched a movie when they were sick. But they love wiggles songs. How does that make sense?? Also she tagged Emma wiggle in the comments section on the w
Picture with wiggles saying how felix loved her. Wtf. She is so desperate!!!!
IfIFitsIStits
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IfIFitsIStits »

I dont think those prints of the kids sizes are too bad, but considering the have almost no photos around the house, wouldn't you want prints of the actual kids? Like photos of them all as newborns, so you can pick out lots of different features, other than just their size. Prints that just highlight their size seems a bit weird...
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Those weird body size prints are just ugg ugg ugly. Again she is obsessed with size and numbers with these body comparison things.

Also she's very concerned that they are missing an H ornament for Henry. Like overly concerned. He doesn't have one and she just doesnt know what she's going to do about that. OMG lady.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Imagine if she put her focus into an education and working on the career she'll need to have to support 8 people after Youtube.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Ha Chloe can’t even educate her children so I imagine that educating herself is the furthest thing from her mind and as for working, you must be kidding ! Who would employ her anyway, she is a lazy ass :x
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

AuntieEm wrote:Those weird body size prints are just ugg ugg ugly. Again she is obsessed with size and numbers with these body comparison things.

Also she's very concerned that they are missing an H ornament for Henry. Like overly concerned. He doesn't have one and she just doesnt know what she's going to do about that. OMG lady.

It would have been a great craft exercise for the Too precious for school Home educated vegan kids to make at home but no. Let’s spend more money and flip out when they don’t have a bloody H. :?

To be honest I now skip the vlogs in 10 second chunks. :D
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When I do watch them more often than not I mute during Chloe and or skip large chunks.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Oh I'm sure one of her fans will find her the stupid ornament. :roll: When I first looked at the YouTube comments there were already people in other states saying they'd check their Big W stores. But I'm confused...so when she said the boys "found" more ornaments so they needed to buy a new tree what she really meant was, "we bought more ornaments...and then a tree"? Because those are all new ornaments. Also, agreed, they could have made their own so easily! It's also telling that they bought all the other letters and then realised they couldn't find an H. If there hadn't been an E or a P Chloe would have shut down that ornament choice right away, probably fueled by Evan's whining. :lol: sideeying the fact that they got "D for Daddy" too...is Rohan not allowed his own first initial because they already have R for Rufus?!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Rohan’s Letter D is actually a D for Dobby, not for Daddy.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:Rohan’s Letter D is actually a D for Dobby, not for Daddy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Beprep
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Beprep »

5 pieces of tofu, 3 small-medium broccoli prices a heaped tablespoon of canned corn and 5 leaves of baby spinach, this is not enough food by any standard, god if Chloe is going to put her children on such an extreme diet could she at least try to not make them deficient in, iron, b12, etc. And again with the plates this is how she escapes with giving a 5 year old enough for a baby, is sickens me how lazy she can be with their diets just because she wants to be labelled as this modern mum who kids eats "so many vegetables" (Even though if they didn't eat that the probably starve), I feel like this lack of calories she's giving to her children comes from Chloes own personal body image issues that she's pressuring onto them
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Looks like they went to another show and I wonder if they took the triplets this time. I hope so otherwise that’s just real shitty of them to take the older boys two Saturdays in a row and the triplets not even once.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She will refuse to take the triplets to things as long as she can even if we know Felix did all those things at that age but it's so hard guys you don't know what it's like to have 3 toddlers....says the one who chose to have 4 babies in 3 years....what did she not think she was going to have lots of toddlers at once.

The only way the triplets will get to do something is because Pearl is the only girl so she'll eventually get preference over even Evan.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

So now the dining table and chairs are removed. I dont even know what to think about that. They are so weird. How about the word NO regarding climbing on tables. After a few tantrums and good follow thru plan by these 2 lazy people, the table issue would be over. Instead, she is going to wait for them to take an 'emotional leap' and then bring the table and chairs back out again. WTF.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They’re either really weird and want nothing else left in their house or they’re moving. There’s just so many things that when you think about it it makes sense that they’re moving. Buying new beds, moving the table (maybe it’s already going to their new house and they will move in there after Christmas), and they bought those six pictures recently and haven’t put them up yet. Also for a short while in the vlog she was pointing at Rufus who was sat in front of a completely empty shelf. Oh and the toy boxes and play oven seem to be gone. Unless I’m reading too much into this lol.
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Cute, Bright and Colourful Baby/Toddler Clothing Haul!: Recap

The vlog opens to everyone at a park. Rufus napped in the car and is sweaty. Chloe calls him over to ask him if he'd like his hair cut, and he doesn't answer. She asks Henry the same thing and he just smiles. I don't think either kid understands. Chloe and Ro talk to the camera saying they're a park by the beach and it's nice and sunny but windy. Ro's had a haircut, and Chloe says she likes it. Ro says he never knows what to do with his hair so just grows it out. Chloe asks Evan how he's liking short hair and he says he likes it. Evan and Otto both like short hair, and Felix likes his hair long still despite getting sweaty. The two little boys are matching and playing with each other.

They're off to Evan's soccer game. He's been playing for 2 months and still really enjoys it, and the other kids love coming along. Sometimes the entire family goes, sometimes they split up depending on what else there is to do. After soccer they go home and opening a package they just recieved. It's clothes from Baby Goes Retro, one of their favorite stores. They brought some swimming goggles. Green for Evan, Pink for Otto, Blue for Felix, and an extra pair just in case. For the triplets, they brougt seven rompers and a dress. They try on their goggles and Chloe shows a better look at all the clothes.

Meal time and it's not mush. They're eating outside and while they do that, they're moving the big dining table out to the garage. With the triplets always playing with the chairs, and not listening when told 'no', the adults are too busy to be watching them every moment so it's too much to keep on top of. So they're taking it all away, and since they eat outside now, it's not being used. Montage of them taking it all away.

Henry is pulling Rufus' hair and does it repeatively despite being told it's not nice and to cuddle instead. It's not too hard since Rufus is smiling though. Chloe says the kids are getting tired and cranky. Otto insists he's not cranky. Rufus is fine as well, it's the other kids. Otto's playing by himself with the blocks. Later in bed, Felix is laying beside Chloe and looks very tired. Chloe says she was laying with him out in the living room and he was getting very tired so she takes him to bed.

Chloe goes back out and spends time with just Evan and Otto, giving them a gift of Nintendo 3DS's. They are Chloe and Ro's but are lending them to the boys. She talks about how they used to love playing them, but since having kids they haven't had any time. She says it's really cool seeing the boys playing the games she and Ro used to play all the time. The kids also seem to like playing with them. They sign off.

New segment: Age comparisons! I've gone and mathed out how old each kid is (to the day) in each video so we can see how their siblings were at their current ages.
In this video, the triplets are the same age Felix was in "Baby Makes a Friend". Felix is the same age as Otto was in "Baby Has Trouble Breathing :(" and Otto is the same as Evan was in "Boys Finally Get Their Hair Cut".
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Natxo wrote:They’re either really weird and want nothing else left in their house or they’re moving. There’s just so many things that when you think about it it makes sense that they’re moving. Buying new beds, moving the table (maybe it’s already going to their new house and they will move in there after Christmas), and they bought those six pictures recently and haven’t put them up yet. Also for a short while in the vlog she was pointing at Rufus who was sat in front of a completely empty shelf. Oh and the toy boxes and play oven seem to be gone. Unless I’m reading too much into this lol.
I think you're on to something here. Their reason for moving the table is stupid and lazy even by their usual standards. What are they so busy doing that they can't redirect the triplets? I thought that's what kept them soooo busy? Clearly the golden older children spend all their time drawing numbers in the library and the ruse of no screen time has gone out the window (video games, movies regularly). So yes. I vote moving, too!

Return to “Chloe and Beans”