onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:
This is so stupid. As if the Lanning’s get their phones at Walmart... and use an old iPhone like that?! I bet she hated holding an old phone like that! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idgaf what y’all think. If you’re taking a PHOTO for an AD make sure your damn nails are done.... she’s missing one and that’s a huge pet peeve of mine! Lol these people need serious help
They officially aren't even trying anymore lol holy shit hahah
I noticed she had no nails at the holiday party

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

That's definitely more than just Botox, she used fillers as well. That's fine, only she looks weird and puffy now, and she's far too lazy to keep up with it as it wears off if she can't even get a nail fixed.

I'm totally on the pregnancy train, her face is just far too puffy and full for it to all be Botox/Juvaderm.... a lot of that is weight gain too.

ETA: some people like to act like Missy doesn't spend money, but she spent thousands on eye surgery for her and her dad a couple years ago, and easily spends thousands every year on hair/makeup/cosmetics and now Botox/fillers. Let's face it, Mimi probably got some too and Missy paid.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Theirmom »

I’m pretty sure they don’t bring karma with them because he’s nowhere near as “good” as they claim. He’s good with family, but they always have him stay elsewhere when they have guests. He’s not socialized and gets nervous around strangers or crowds.

:roll:
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

How many Luna LOVE Iydawild when she has been there once and she was a puppy puppy?? Just like so and so is obsessed with whatever it maybe.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1f45ce.jpg[/img]

This is so stupid. As if the Lanning’s get their phones at Walmart... and use an old iPhone like that?! I bet she hated holding an old phone like that! Haha!

Agreed. I think the Walmart sponsorship is beyond ridiculous. I know that it’s just an advertising deal and these vloggers aren’t brand loyal, but we all know that they are total Target junkies, and Missy has been seen in Walmart (only in a moment of desperation) looking rather disgusted with the place. They shopped there when they first started vlogging, but have been to snobby to got there since they got “rich and famous” Image I get that that’s how they generate income...but they have just gotten to the point where they will push any brand that’s willing to pay them. Just another example of how completely disingenuous they’ve become lately.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:

Idgaf what y’all think. If you’re taking a PHOTO for an AD make sure your damn nails are done.... she’s missing one and that’s a huge pet peeve of mine! Lol these people need serious help
Omg, she is ALWAYS missing some and it drives me crazy! Why bother getting your nails done if you always mess them up and look trashy? If she doesn’t want to deal with the upkeep, she’d be better off just getting manicures with clear polish - it would look so much neater.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:

No wonder her face looks like that! Oops! It ALWAYS looks like that!
But look at that smoooooth forehead!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1f45ce.jpg[/img]

Agreed. I think the Walmart sponsorship is beyond ridiculous. I know that it’s just an advertising deal and these vloggers aren’t brand loyal, but we all know that they are total Target junkies, and Missy has been seen in Walmart (only in a moment of desperation) looking rather disgusted with the place. They shopped there when they first started vlogging, but have been to snobby to got there since they got “rich and famous” Image I get that that’s how they generate income...but they have just gotten to the point where they will push any brand that’s willing to pay them. Just another example of how completely disingenuous they’ve become lately.

And the whole idea of them getting their phones at Walmart is ludicrous. Anyone who watches them knows they make a point of staying up late the first night you can pre-order the latest iPhone and have it delivered. This is a huge joke.

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c89918.jpg[/img]

Can someone help me figure out how this is post is a rumor that Missy is pregnant?
There’s absolutely no mention of them in the article. I scrolled down to look at the replies and saw no tweets with #daily bumps on it at least in the first half.
So is this a confirmation that Missy is not pregnant?
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c89918.jpg[/img]

Can someone help me figure out how this is post is a rumor that Missy is pregnant?
There’s absolutely no mention of them in the article. I scrolled down to look at the replies and saw no tweets with #daily bumps on it at least in the first half.
I guess because they love Olive Garden?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

msrubeus wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c89918.jpg[/img]

I guess because they love Olive Garden?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
They used to, anyway. They haven't been there in ages as far as I know. Missy used to practically lived on chicken "no-key" (gnocchi) soup.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

She still looks like an old lady - even with the Botox!! Also - there is no way she was cleaning up after the party, we all know they called their maid in to do it - she can't even wash 3 bowls in the sink! Finn's travel dungeon made it to the cabin - someone should put Missy in one of those and seal it up so she can't get out - let her know what it's like! "I love having a kitchen where we can cook and have our meals" - ummmmm okay MIssy, you never cook and you never want to have your meals at home - who are you talking too?? Wow - she was reading to them before bed? Oh right....they are filming so she needs to keep up the act :) andddddd cut..end scene..roll the tape!!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

One more thing about that post by Bryan about pregnancy.
I find it sad that he’s calling his next possible child a “daily bumps baby”. This seals my opinion that most of their actions are for attention, views and money, not their family. This next baby is a business transaction if its called it by the name of their business. (And yes, their channel is a business)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Missy was drinking wine AND cocktails with her Thanksgiving dinner. She's just gained weight. These pregnancy "hints" are probably just for views/attention. Also, who would get Botox if they were pregnant?

I sort of think maybe she doesn't want another kid because it COULD be another boy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewokfan11 wrote:Missy was drinking wine AND cocktails with her Thanksgiving dinner. She's just gained weight. These pregnancy "hints" are probably just for views/attention. Also, who would get Botox if they were pregnant?

I sort of think maybe she doesn't want another kid because it COULD be another boy.
Missy would totally get Botox if pregnant. Since when does she listen to medical advice?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Pretty sad when the only reason that makes us think Missy is knocked up again and again is on the rare occasion she shows her husband affection, and when we notice how much weight she’s gained.

He’ll be making lots of hints now that Ellie is knocked up for real. And it’s speculated Katie is! Even though he wouldn’t see them as competition anymore because E&J’s channel is failing and C&K’a subcount is a drop in the ocean to Bryan - they’re still his peers and can’t let any of his ‘friends’ have all the attention.

Missy is drinking a lot now. That’s also why she’s getting fat. Gross.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
yoyo16 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c89918.jpg

Looks like he’s fishing for some attention.... also it’s very rude to assume someone is pregnant so I hope people aren’t bugging them with it ._.
True, but because they fish for attention and stir up speculation, I don’t have much sympathy if people are asking them. They have no qualms about using pregnancy as clickbait and even told all the minions that they were trying for another baby “#Soon”...so, it their own fault if people keep on them about it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
yoyo16 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c89918.jpg

Looks like he’s fishing for some attention.... also it’s very rude to assume someone is pregnant so I hope people aren’t bugging them with it ._.
True, but because they fish for attention and stir up speculation, I don’t have much sympathy if people are asking them. They have no qualms about using pregnancy as clickbait and even told all the minions that they were trying for another baby “#Soon”...so, it their own fault if people keep on them about it.

They did a clickbait about her having "morning sickness" when she was actually carsick (or hungover) and then she got mad when someone asked if she was pregnant.
You can't have it both ways. You can't drop hints for attention and then say it's "rude" to ask if she is pregnant.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Why IS Missy drinking so much now? I rarely remember seeing her drinking much at all just a few months ago and the years before that. Is she just more comfortable showing it now, or more comfortable drinking in general? There's nothing wrong with (responsible) drinking, but is there a reason she's suddenly going nuts with vodka cranberries, wine, and fruity cocktails? I just wonder why she's guzzling alcohol like water now.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tintin15 wrote:Why IS Missy drinking so much now? I rarely remember seeing her drinking much at all just a few months ago and the years before that. Is she just more comfortable showing it now, or more comfortable drinking in general? There's nothing wrong with (responsible) drinking, but is there a reason she's suddenly going nuts with vodka cranberries, wine, and fruity cocktails? I just wonder why she's guzzling alcohol like water now.
Kelsey and Corbin are big drinkers and now that they live nearby, Missy is prob doing it too so she doesn’t feel left out. She has admitted in the past she doesn’t really drink, and had only been pictured drinking (or tipsy) in the vlogs less than a handful of times. But now she seems to have a drink in her hand almost as much as her phone, but still more than Finn.

Return to “Daily Bumps”