• Advertisement

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby deannaroseo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 pm

It should have been Landen and Addie on Santa's lap, with Lilia, Big Caden and Tommy on one side and then the twins on the other.
The boy's all looked cute in their outfits. The girls of course looked ridiculous. Not sure why you'd even bother putting everyone in dressy outfits if they're shoes look like they're falling apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Informer

Advertisement

Postby shilohjulia » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Britxo wrote:I have Gabe on Snapchat, and at times he would snap me/chat me and ask what I’m up to etc. Nothing sexual, just basic questions but the claim that, that girl is making does seem more believable now in my eyes.

I once liked a pic of Lilia on his Instagram (i don’t even follow him on there it just showed up in my feed so i liked it) and i noticed a few days later he had followed me as was watching my stories. I’m kind of hot (not trying to be snobby or anything) so i immediately thought it was sketch. I just know how fuckboys are. They follow hot girls on insta and social media and fantasize and message them, even when they’re in a relationship.

I don’t think - or i HOPE - Gabe wouldn’t actually physically cheat. He’s prob just ur normal dude who sometimes likes or messages a hot girl on social media. It’s still shitty tho. Because guys like that, would go livid if their girl did the same thing with a hot guy.
shilohjulia
Informer

Postby Shawn2011 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Matching outfits and braces/bow ties again? It's so embarrassing!
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Sounds like Gabe is a desparate too. :?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Emcee » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Kyson shoes belong in the trash. How is she gonna spend all these money on ugly outfits but not worry about their worn out shoes.
Trash, trash, trash.

:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Happinessnstuff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:31 am

Spoink_12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's kinda disgusting that she put the table cloth on the table, walked all over it in bare feet and then put food on it right after?? Knowing how dirty that house is, I would not want to touch the food.

You beat me to it. 110% disgusting.

Happinessnstuff
Talker

Postby cjl123 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:07 am

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's kinda disgusting that she put the table cloth on the table, walked all over it in bare feet and then put food on it right after?? Knowing how dirty that house is, I would not want to touch the food.

You beat me to it. 110% disgusting.

And also so unnecessary. Like it just lends to Jessica’s teenage mind set, as a grown woman I would never even have the thought to stand my 140lb ass up on my kitchen table, like wtf? Get a fucking step stool like a sane person would. Her thought process is still that of a teenager wanting to be cute or “extra”, thinking it’s cute to stand in the clothed table with her dirty ass feet. It’s gross and so stupid, like I was confused why she didn’t hang the crap then push the table against the wall. Just dumb, all of them.

cjl123
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:26 am

Remember the boys don't get nice things because they'll just ruin them in a few months or grow out of them. Yet Addie gets how many outfits she just grows out of or ruins by crawling on the nasty floor and getting too dirty to save.

I thought it was part of the deal with kids that shoes would last a few months.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 am

For someone who had an obnoxious partnership with Payless I thought they'd at least have some shoes stocked up.

ytdramaqueen
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:16 am

marshmellow wrote:Once again, only the "girls" get to be the center of attraction. WTF ? why not put Landen on Santa's lap ? When these kids grow up and lok back on these photos they all look like nothing but accessories to their sisters. Sad !
And Addy looks like one of the workers in Santa Paws.

Maybe Landen didnt want to be on his lap? Some kids get creeped out and honestly, I hope nobody would force any kid of any sex or age to sit on a strangers lap.
Lilia is definitely the most out going so maybe she was the most comfortable.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:19 am

Has anyone ever brought it up here before that Gabe followed them/talk to them on social media? I dont ever remember it being rbought up and am kind of rolling my eyes that all of a sudden people have stories. Not saying I dont believe he would or wouldn't do it because I know basically nothing about him but I know if he was watching my stories on IG I would be screenshotting that shit and posting it here.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ripley » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:35 am

[quote="daisy1000"]Jess does themed outfits for every little special occasion and then you look at the kids’ shoes and you get embarrassed for the kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Exactly my thoughts
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:08 am

It's possible that's why Landen isn't sitting on Santa's lap because he didn't want to. There still has to be a less awkward way to stage that photo.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Febe » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:15 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Has anyone ever brought it up here before that Gabe followed them/talk to them on social media? I dont ever remember it being rbought up and am kind of rolling my eyes that all of a sudden people have stories. Not saying I dont believe he would or wouldn't do it because I know basically nothing about him but I know if he was watching my stories on IG I would be screenshotting that shit and posting it here.

Isn’t that the point of following someone on social media though? I watch everyone’s IG stories and snap stories. I don’t see the point in following anyone if you’re not going to watch them/view their profiles.
Febe
Gossiper

Postby webby » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:18 am

Febe wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Has anyone ever brought it up here before that Gabe followed them/talk to them on social media? I dont ever remember it being rbought up and am kind of rolling my eyes that all of a sudden people have stories. Not saying I dont believe he would or wouldn't do it because I know basically nothing about him but I know if he was watching my stories on IG I would be screenshotting that shit and posting it here.

Isn’t that the point of following someone on social media though? I watch everyone’s IG stories and snap stories. I don’t see the point in following anyone if you’re not going to watch them/view their profiles.
I watch all the stories on Instagram, but I only follow 60 people. I don't follow people if I don't care about them and I'm not Team Follow Back

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:40 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Once again, only the "girls" get to be the center of attraction. WTF ? why not put Landen on Santa's lap ? When these kids grow up and lok back on these photos they all look like nothing but accessories to their sisters. Sad !
And Addy looks like one of the workers in Santa Paws.

Maybe Landen didnt want to be on his lap? Some kids get creeped out and honestly, I hope nobody would force any kid of any sex or age to sit on a strangers lap.
Lilia is definitely the most out going so maybe she was the most comfortable.

Kind of agree with you but it is Jess that we are talking about and I honestly dont think she even thought putting Landen on Santa's lap. It is all girls show ! I hope I am wrong .
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Landen looks done with Jess on that Santa photo lmao. His face says it all. Get me out of this #blendedmess
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby twomommies » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:51 pm

So how many bullshit "UNSEEN MOMENTS" aka I'm too lazy to vlog days do you think we'll see in December?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:09 pm

If it’s chilly enough to wear coats why the fuck is Lilia wearing open toed shoes???

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Febe wrote:

Oh totally! I more meant just because Gabe is a "celebrity" (clearly used very loosely) and someone had said they were hot and Gabe was following them and watching their videos.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby jcait00 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Oml Jess is one of those bitches who coughs once and is like "FUUUCKKKK OH EM GEEEE!! I LOST MY VOOOIIIICEEE, DO YOU HEAR THAT?! UGH!!" Like, so sorry you are prevented from shrieking how CUUUUTEEE!!! Andre's peeeenk and gold slippers are!!!!

She's talked about her 'voice being gone' in the opening of the last few vlogs oh my goddd it's still there bitch (unfortunately).
jcait00
Talker

Postby Kaaattt93 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:23 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/e1568d23d9bdd6152b93a144e5a30e18.jpg[/img]

When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

Take some advice from your 1yo and scrub your damn floors Mess

Kaaattt93
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Kaaattt93 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/e1568d23d9bdd6152b93a144e5a30e18.jpg[/img]

When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

Take some advice from your 1yo and scrub your damn floors Mess

I really hope that’s not the sponge she uses for their dishes....barf

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby quartz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Kaaattt93 wrote:When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

her caption is so obnoxious. she tries to make everything come back around to her giving birth.
quartz
Amateur

Postby Kitina13 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk[/quote] Addie is going to be so pissed when she's older. (Unless she ends up like her mom). I'm glad I had a head full of hair and a mom that dressed me properly when I was one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm guessing you weren't a 80's/early 90's baby because we ALL looked a fool back then lol.

Seriously though, addie seemed like she hated her party. I only watched halfway because I felt bad for her a little. She seemed overwhelmed at everything, and she's usually so happy!
Kitina13
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam