2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by smom12 »

Allergic problems? What kind of lame ass bullshit excuse is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

smom12 wrote:Allergic problems? What kind of lame ass bullshit excuse is that?

i think her lips and maybe hands were swollen and they said it was an allergic reaction to something. Why should that be a problem? Lily’s tiny hands stay swollen. V doesn’t seem to care about that.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Who let Vanessa back in?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

lagenialester wrote:
atfatfatfatf wrote:Aren’t there anything good about Vanessa, it seems that everything she does, will get criticized here. Like having her mother being with her, which i think it is not a bad idea since Vanessa had an allergic problems in the past so of course she will need someone to help in case of emergency. Her parenting choices, the way she dresses, or dress her kids. Her having her in laws car, friendship, etc.
Nona?
Nah...Nona is probably one of us lol

Last edited by ashleyrr2k on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Hi V! Soooo glad to have you back sweety!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

atfatfatfatf wrote:Aren’t there anything good about Vanessa, it seems that everything she does, will get criticized here. Like having her mother being with her, which i think it is not a bad idea since Vanessa had an allergic problems in the past so of course she will need someone to help in case of emergency. Her parenting choices, the way she dresses, or dress her kids. Her having her in laws car, friendship, etc.
No. she's a smelly - open wound picking mess.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

>There's good about everybody and if you go to her video comments you'll see a lot of people defending her and pointing out her good qualities. This isn't what this forum is for. It's sort of a "safe space" for people who have things they want to criticize so they won't get attack by 12 year olds. Also, Gypso. Wherever she may be.

>Nona being with her isn't an issue. it's great V has someone to help her raise the children while David's earning their income. The issue is how V treats and has always treated Nona and the fact that Nona does more of the parenting while V is out clomping around Target and TJ Max. It was the same when Lily was a baby and it's the same now. She acts like she doesn't like it when Nona does thing like housework for her, and Friendsgiving is a good example. She wants to hurry back home to help with the cleaning, yet on the actual day she shows herself dicking around Petsmart on Snapchat. She treats Nona like a hired hand than her mother and Lily and Charlies Grandmother.

Also, you know, all the times she intentionally turns off the camera when Nona starts speaking in Spanish is hecka sketchy.

>Vanessa doesn't have allergy problems anymore. We would know about it if she did but she hasn't said anything in, like, two years.

>Her clothing is just ugly and does nothing for her.

I need a nap.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Hern latest vlog is literally 11 mins of her fake laughing.

why get a big ass tree if you're just going to smush it into the corner?

Also, her cousin was useless as fuck.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

fingusername wrote:Hern latest vlog is literally 11 mins of her fake laughing.

why get a big ass tree if you're just going to smush it into the corner?

Also, her cousin was useless as fuck.
One thing I truly cannot stand is when girls force an awkward fake giggle.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

The tree already looks ridiculous shoved into the corner. And it's only going to look worse as the branches fall down/relax.

We do an artificial tree so I'm not sure but won't those branches scratch the wall shoved up against it like that?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

That is one huge ass tree and looks ridiculous in that small ass place. A decent size tree would look perfect.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
>There's good about everybody and if you go to her video comments you'll see a lot of people defending her and pointing out her good qualities. This isn't what this forum is for. It's sort of a "safe space" for people who have things they want to criticize so they won't get attack by 12 year olds. Also, Gypso. Wherever she may be.

>Nona being with her isn't an issue. it's great V has someone to help her raise the children while David's earning their income. The issue is how V treats and has always treated Nona and the fact that Nona does more of the parenting while V is out clomping around Target and TJ Max. It was the same when Lily was a baby and it's the same now. She acts like she doesn't like it when Nona does thing like housework for her, and Friendsgiving is a good example. She wants to hurry back home to help with the cleaning, yet on the actual day she shows herself dicking around Petsmart on Snapchat. She treats Nona like a hired hand than her mother and Lily and Charlies Grandmother.

Also, you know, all the times she intentionally turns off the camera when Nona starts speaking in Spanish is hecka sketchy.

>Vanessa doesn't have allergy problems anymore. We would know about it if she did but she hasn't said anything in, like, two years.

I need a nap.
Who the F is Gypso? Image

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gypsilla or whatever her username was. RIP.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Yo anyone comes here saying “ you’re to harsh” or “ you’re so critical!!” Dont go through all that trouble.. This is a g o s s i p site and you’re gonna see a shit load of hate on your faves lol! Defending them here ( or making accounts to defend yourself ) makes you look stupid!! If you wanna go dick ride and be a hero go to the YouTube comments or ig, or whatever because this really isn’t the place.

VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

OhHiImSam wrote:

I need a nap.
Also she's ugly in general because she puts no effort into her appearance, has no idea how to dress, and just keeps gaining weight.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She’s ugly for the sole reason of how she treats her daughter.

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

She’s ugly in my eyes because of the way she treats her mom, Benny, Lily, and he cats. Vanessa was more tolerable when David was around. But now she’s a hot mess and her true colors are revealed.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

V butts heads with Nona so much because Nona has all the common sense and V has none. Wish she would’ve taken Nona tree shopping so she could’ve talked her out of getting that giant thing. And then Nona tells her to pull the tree out of the corner since it’s smashed in there and V says no...listen to your mother she knows what she’s talking about!

And that new cream rug is already trashed. How many cream/white rugs will she go through before she realizes she’s not Britney enough to keep it clean?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:V butts heads with Nona so much because Nona has all the common sense and V has none. Wish she would’ve taken Nona tree shopping so she could’ve talked her out of getting that giant thing. And then Nona tells her to pull the tree out of the corner since it’s smashed in there and V says no...listen to your mother she knows what she’s talking about!

And that new cream rug is already trashed. How many cream/white rugs will she go through before she realizes she’s not Britney enough to keep it clean?
"Why'd you get it so big?"
"Because why not?"

STFU Vanessa. A smol tree is just as festive as a tree that takes up half your living room and you'll have more money in your bank account. No one gives a shit.

I swear.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

V is such an asshole to her mother. Seriously she has no idea how sweet she is or she doesn't recognize it. Her mother is so helpful to her and she is such an ungrateful bitch. Looks like her mother is concerned about her latest spending spree. But obviously V sits on a high horse so no body can advise her.
And I agree with the person who commented about the white rug. You cannot be a stinky lazy ass with kids and pets and have a white rug. It looks like a freaking nasty doormat. Seriously, invest in some nice carpet cleaner.

Return to “2011teenagemom”