Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Spoink_12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's kinda disgusting that she put the table cloth on the table, walked all over it in bare feet and then put food on it right after?? Knowing how dirty that house is, I would not want to touch the food.
You beat me to it. 110% disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's kinda disgusting that she put the table cloth on the table, walked all over it in bare feet and then put food on it right after?? Knowing how dirty that house is, I would not want to touch the food.
You beat me to it. 110% disgusting.

And also so unnecessary. Like it just lends to Jessica’s teenage mind set, as a grown woman I would never even have the thought to stand my 140lb ass up on my kitchen table, like wtf? Get a fucking step stool like a sane person would. Her thought process is still that of a teenager wanting to be cute or “extra”, thinking it’s cute to stand in the clothed table with her dirty ass feet. It’s gross and so stupid, like I was confused why she didn’t hang the crap then push the table against the wall. Just dumb, all of them.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Remember the boys don't get nice things because they'll just ruin them in a few months or grow out of them. Yet Addie gets how many outfits she just grows out of or ruins by crawling on the nasty floor and getting too dirty to save.

I thought it was part of the deal with kids that shoes would last a few months.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

For someone who had an obnoxious partnership with Payless I thought they'd at least have some shoes stocked up.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

marshmellow wrote:Once again, only the "girls" get to be the center of attraction. WTF ? why not put Landen on Santa's lap ? When these kids grow up and lok back on these photos they all look like nothing but accessories to their sisters. Sad !
And Addy looks like one of the workers in Santa Paws.

Maybe Landen didnt want to be on his lap? Some kids get creeped out and honestly, I hope nobody would force any kid of any sex or age to sit on a strangers lap.
Lilia is definitely the most out going so maybe she was the most comfortable.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Has anyone ever brought it up here before that Gabe followed them/talk to them on social media? I dont ever remember it being rbought up and am kind of rolling my eyes that all of a sudden people have stories. Not saying I dont believe he would or wouldn't do it because I know basically nothing about him but I know if he was watching my stories on IG I would be screenshotting that shit and posting it here.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

[quote="daisy1000"]Jess does themed outfits for every little special occasion and then you look at the kids’ shoes and you get embarrassed for the kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Exactly my thoughts
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It's possible that's why Landen isn't sitting on Santa's lap because he didn't want to. There still has to be a less awkward way to stage that photo.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Has anyone ever brought it up here before that Gabe followed them/talk to them on social media? I dont ever remember it being rbought up and am kind of rolling my eyes that all of a sudden people have stories. Not saying I dont believe he would or wouldn't do it because I know basically nothing about him but I know if he was watching my stories on IG I would be screenshotting that shit and posting it here.
Isn’t that the point of following someone on social media though? I watch everyone’s IG stories and snap stories. I don’t see the point in following anyone if you’re not going to watch them/view their profiles.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Febe wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Has anyone ever brought it up here before that Gabe followed them/talk to them on social media? I dont ever remember it being rbought up and am kind of rolling my eyes that all of a sudden people have stories. Not saying I dont believe he would or wouldn't do it because I know basically nothing about him but I know if he was watching my stories on IG I would be screenshotting that shit and posting it here.
Isn’t that the point of following someone on social media though? I watch everyone’s IG stories and snap stories. I don’t see the point in following anyone if you’re not going to watch them/view their profiles.
I watch all the stories on Instagram, but I only follow 60 people. I don't follow people if I don't care about them and I'm not Team Follow Back

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Once again, only the "girls" get to be the center of attraction. WTF ? why not put Landen on Santa's lap ? When these kids grow up and lok back on these photos they all look like nothing but accessories to their sisters. Sad !
And Addy looks like one of the workers in Santa Paws.

Maybe Landen didnt want to be on his lap? Some kids get creeped out and honestly, I hope nobody would force any kid of any sex or age to sit on a strangers lap.
Lilia is definitely the most out going so maybe she was the most comfortable.
Kind of agree with you but it is Jess that we are talking about and I honestly dont think she even thought putting Landen on Santa's lap. It is all girls show ! I hope I am wrong .
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Landen looks done with Jess on that Santa photo lmao. His face says it all. Get me out of this #blendedmess
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So how many bullshit "UNSEEN MOMENTS" aka I'm too lazy to vlog days do you think we'll see in December?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If it’s chilly enough to wear coats why the fuck is Lilia wearing open toed shoes???

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Febe wrote:
Oh totally! I more meant just because Gabe is a "celebrity" (clearly used very loosely) and someone had said they were hot and Gabe was following them and watching their videos.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Oml Jess is one of those bitches who coughs once and is like "FUUUCKKKK OH EM GEEEE!! I LOST MY VOOOIIIICEEE, DO YOU HEAR THAT?! UGH!!" Like, so sorry you are prevented from shrieking how CUUUUTEEE!!! Andre's peeeenk and gold slippers are!!!!

She's talked about her 'voice being gone' in the opening of the last few vlogs oh my goddd it's still there bitch (unfortunately).
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a30e18.jpg[/img]

When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

Take some advice from your 1yo and scrub your damn floors Mess Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Kaaattt93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a30e18.jpg[/img]

When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

Take some advice from your 1yo and scrub your damn floors Mess Image

I really hope that’s not the sponge she uses for their dishes....barf

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Kaaattt93 wrote: When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.
her caption is so obnoxious. she tries to make everything come back around to her giving birth.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk[/quote] Addie is going to be so pissed when she's older. (Unless she ends up like her mom). I'm glad I had a head full of hair and a mom that dressed me properly when I was one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm guessing you weren't a 80's/early 90's baby because we ALL looked a fool back then lol.

Seriously though, addie seemed like she hated her party. I only watched halfway because I felt bad for her a little. She seemed overwhelmed at everything, and she's usually so happy!

Return to “JesssFam”