OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Faat18 wrote:Another post from me, I'm sorry. Been catching up with the vlogs.

But in todays vlog Oscar says how he wants to gain weight. But wasn't he trying to LOSE weight like 2 months ago???

I will never understand him

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Maybe he means to gain muscle

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Can someone tell me exactly what she said about trying for another baby? Or can you tell me what live show it was? I gotta hear this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

I use to watch Okbaby because they were teen parents, living at grandma's, paying bills at the apartment, Oscar working etc, they were kind of relatable. Now they have a managment team, both stay home, go on shopping trips, etc. It's weird seeing how they have changed. They're not teen parents, working parents, they're not relatable. But I still watch them when my son is napping. They're 21 with a house, a nice car and just play house all day.
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

I know the LA area is expensive but they should have tried to stay out there so they could be near family. They are so isolated in Utah. Oscar's mother and her family seem so sweet and they all seem so happy together.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

mmoommoo wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:At least Levi's learning a bit of spanish from Corina since Oscar refuses to teach him.

I feel like the whole family will end up moving to Utah at some point, which would be great for the kids since Kyra is planning to get pregnant in the next few months (according to her younow)
Wait what??? She’s planning a third?? Already? What!!!

Yeah lol. Oscar wanted to wait, but now it seems he wants another little girl Alaya can be close to.
Kyra wants to wait a few more months so her c-section scar can heal properly. But I'm betting she's gonna get pregnant in 3 months or less
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I'm honestly surprised by this. They've said for awhile they may not even have another and now they are trying in a few months ? Maybe they should wait until Oscar "finds himself " first.

Sydney and Kyla will have another kid to take care of I guess.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Stellar wrote:I'm honestly surprised by this. They've said for awhile they may not even have another and now they are trying in a few months ? Maybe they should wait until Oscar "finds himself " first.

Sydney and Kyla will have another kid to take care of I guess.

I used to think they were smart but now I'm not so sure... Lmao

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
claira
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by claira »

Sorry but isn't this completely strange. I think it's not very long ago when they said they didn't want another child in the near future and now this statement from Kyra just when KK are obviously planning another child or Keren might even be already pregnant..it always feels like they have a competition going on about who gets pregnant earlier again. Ridiculous.
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

OT but this reminded me of Kyra lol since she got the ring she’s been putting her hand on her face more than usual [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3cdea6.jpg[/img]

Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

Yikes, if they’re really planning another pregnancy then they have no hope.

Why so soon????

If they have another baby, I can totally see Alaya having middle child syndrome.

I honestly thought Kyra was smarter than this, ugh.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

claira wrote:Sorry but isn't this completely strange. I think it's not very long ago when they said they didn't want another child in the near future and now this statement from Kyra just when KK are obviously planning another child or Keren might even be already pregnant..it always feels like they have a competition going on about who gets pregnant earlier again. Ridiculous.
They plan their pregnancies together. They want all their children to be the same age for some reason
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've been liking their latest vlogs tbh. Mainly because of Levi's cutenes, he's adorable
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

I give Kyra credit, the girl knows how to vacation.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

I give Kyra credit, the girl knows how to vacation.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Why do people think Kyra is smarter than trying to get pregnant right now. She started trying for Alaya four months after having Levi, via c-section, while they were struggling financially and she was struggling with depression.

Kyra isn't the worst Mum by far but I do think y'all sometimes give her TOO much credit.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Why the fuck would she take Kyla to there little vacation? They’re a family! She will be fine to stay home alone for fucks sake! I’m so tired of seeing her bumby ass just being a third wheel.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

anr92 wrote:Why the fuck would she take Kyla to there little vacation? They’re a family! She will be fine to stay home alone for fucks sake! I’m so tired of seeing her bumby ass just being a third wheel.

I was thinking the same but didn't know if I should bring it up. She brings Sydney, her boyfriend and Kyla, shit, this is suppose to be an anniversary gift. Kyla even went to their anniversary date thing. It's cool to have a close friend but damn spend some alone time with your man. Ask her ass to babysit the kids and just go. I asked my man if I had did that, what would he have done and he said "get our son, get in the car and leave you and your best friend there." I wouldn't blame him at all.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Guarantee Kyla is the cause if half of their problems and Im so over seeing ppl on this thread sticking up for her. She’s a leach! Get a job & get a house girl. Its so obvious that Oscar is sick of her. Sorry but threes a crowd. A normal healthy relationship doesnt have a bff third wheelin it. How FING rude to attend their anniversary dinner. That to me is ODD. They will not make it if she sticks around. Their relationship seemed so much more solid before she entered the picture and I think its so odd that nobody else notices that.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
anr92 wrote:Why the fuck would she take Kyla to there little vacation? They’re a family! She will be fine to stay home alone for fucks sake! I’m so tired of seeing her bumby ass just being a third wheel.

I was thinking the same but didn't know if I should bring it up. She brings Sydney, her boyfriend and Kyla, shit, this is suppose to be an anniversary gift. Kyla even went to their anniversary date thing. It's cool to have a close friend but damn spend some alone time with your man. Ask her ass to babysit the kids and just go. I asked my man if I had did that, what would he have done and he said "get our son, get in the car and leave you and your best friend there." I wouldn't blame him at all.
Right! My man would’ve been pissed! U can tell Oscar is fucking tired of having her there. It’s cool to hang out with friends but dam she’s literally everywhere, she should get a dam job or look for a guy. If I was Oscar I would’ve been like nope, she’s staying home and she’s watching the kids, since I’m sure they pay for everything.
Why would kyra want her there 24/7? They’re not teenagers anymore where you have your friend tag along, and if kyra feels more comfortable having her friend there then she’s not happy being in that relationship.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Rkp65i wrote:Guarantee Kyla is the cause if half of their problems and Im so over seeing ppl on this thread sticking up for her. She’s a leach! Get a job & get a house girl. Its so obvious that Oscar is sick of her. Sorry but threes a crowd. A normal healthy relationship doesnt have a bff third wheelin it. How FING rude to attend their anniversary dinner. That to me is ODD. They will not make it if she sticks around. Their relationship seemed so much more solid before she entered the picture and I think its so odd that nobody else notices that.
If kyra wants her friend with them all the time it’s obvious that she’s not happy. And now she wants another baby? Oh god I hope not!

Return to “OKBaby”