myka stauffer

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by smom12 »

What I wanna know is how the hell they were able to even adopt, and so quickly. She is obviously unfit to care for the kids that she has. Between that and putting them on YouTube idk how any adoption agency did an investigation on them and thought they would be a good candidate for that poor little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

I don’t know why this bothered me so much and maybe I’m just petty but in her “What I got my kids for Christmas” video when she’s talking about the nail kit she got Kova she says “I got this at like TJMaxx for like $4” there’s a tag that says TJMaxx 5.99 right next to her finger. Why didn’t she just point that out or say it was 5.99. The tag was right there. She also paused when trying to remember the store she got it at. It was right there Myka.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by storeynyx »

smom12 wrote:What I wanna know is how the hell they were able to even adopt, and so quickly. She is obviously unfit to care for the kids that she has. Between that and putting them on YouTube idk how any adoption agency did an investigation on them and thought they would be a good candidate for that poor little boy.

Money
Unfortunately, even though international adoption is popular in China, if you are willing to adopt a child with health issues, and you go to the right people and have the right amount of money, it really doesn’t matter what kind of wingnut you are Image

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I think on paper they sounded like a great family to be approved for adoption. If social services watched the volgs they probably would suggest classes and therapy interventions but of course social services us loaded with. Really devastating cases much worse than Myka's crazy ass. But ultimately Huxley has food, home, clothing and isn't being physically abused so they won't intervene.
I think in one update she mentioned having a good relationship with your social worker and I can't remember exactly but I think she said she wasn't to happy with theirs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

Notice how they didn't show her coming back to the car in the pet store video? They didn't show Jim's or the kids initial reaction to the dog. I think it was because he wasn't impressed at all.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I think Myka is trying to get lol dolls to sponsor a video.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Anyone else sit there and watch Myka’s rant about dogs and orphans and think what the fuck are you even talking about??

<I> ‘There are so many people anti-buying a puppy but then they never fight for all the orphans in the world. They have no problem telling somebody how they are a horrible person for purchasing a puppy but then they don’t say a thing about all the orphans that die in orphanages every single day..... you can have your opinion but what I’m saying is, if you’re gonna fight for those dogs, fight for those orphans too’ </I>

Of course people will assume she didn’t get the dog from a breeder if she walks into a pet shop and next moment the puppy is in their house. How is everyone supposed to know she supposedly visited shelters in the past few months with the kids?! And why the hell even bring orphans into it...

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ok so i literally just searched for this thread today because up until now, i really enjoyed their vlogs. I thought Myka was sweet, the kids are cute, and Jim was great. These past 2 vlogs have completely changed my mind. Every time Myka reads comments calling her out (i.e. The puppy mills) she rants on and on about complete nonsense. You can't compare puppy mills to orphaned children. First of all, you can adopt a dog from a shelter for under $1,000, which most people that want a dog are able to pay, adopting a child is far more expensive, and is literally a life long commitment. It pisses me off when people like Myka say "i knew i only wanted this kind of dog" and aren't even open to looking at other dogs IN NEED. If we're going by her expelled, then that's like going to an orphanage and saying "whenever you have a blonde white baby girl, let me know". Of course you'd want a little white Maltese puppy, they're cute and little, but it's dumb as hell to count out the other dogs. She's comparing apples to oranges. She dug herself an even deeper grave IMO with today's rant. It made no sense at all, and really showed her true personality

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

workinprogress wrote:Ok so i literally just searched for this thread today because up until now, i really enjoyed their vlogs. I thought Myka was sweet, the kids are cute, and Jim was great. These past 2 vlogs have completely changed my mind. Every time Myka reads comments calling her out (i.e. The puppy mills) she rants on and on about complete nonsense. You can't compare puppy mills to orphaned children. First of all, you can adopt a dog from a shelter for under $1,000, which most people that want a dog are able to pay. Adopting a child is far more expensive, and is literally a life long commitment. It pisses me off when people like Myka say "i knew i only wanted this kind of dog" and aren't even open to looking at other dogs IN NEED. If we're going by her example, then that's like going to an orphanage and saying "whenever you have a blonde white baby girl, let me know". Of course you'd want a little white Maltese puppy, they're cute and little, but it's dumb as hell to count out the other dogs. She's comparing apples to oranges. She dug herself an even deeper grave IMO with today's rant. It made no sense at all, and really showed her true personality

Quoted to edit lol...not used to posting from my phone!!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I couldn't help but laugh at her during the whole speech.

Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

chatty wrote:Anyone else sit there and watch Myka’s rant about dogs and orphans and think what the fuck are you even talking about??

<I> ‘There are so many people anti-buying a puppy but then they never fight for all the orphans in the world. They have no problem telling somebody how they are a horrible person for purchasing a puppy but then they don’t say a thing about all the orphans that die in orphanages every single day..... you can have your opinion but what I’m saying is, if you’re gonna fight for those dogs, fight for those orphans too’ </I>

Of course people will assume she didn’t get the dog from a breeder if she walks into a pet shop and next moment the puppy is in their house. How is everyone supposed to know she supposedly visited shelters in the past few months with the kids?! And why the hell even bring orphans into it...

That rant just confirmed for me that she's mentally unstable. The comparison was absolutely ridiculous and made no sense. She's getting called out big time in the comment section. Let's see how long it is before she deleted them.

Also, I guarantee she did not get that dog from a reputable breeder. The pet store gave her some "paperwork" to make the purchase seem halfway reptuable. No good breeder sells their dogs in pet stores.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

I love that she made a vegan gluten-free cake to go with her true turkeys and her two hams oh my god this woman is a psychopath. She doesn’t know the name of the breeder anymore than she knows what the hell she’s doing in life! She’s an RN Yet lacks knowledge on basic medical care, she’s a homeschooler and yet has some of the worst grammar I’ve ever seen and complete lack of knowledge of many common subjects.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

workinprogress wrote:Ok so i literally just searched for this thread today because up until now, i really enjoyed their vlogs. I thought Myka was sweet, the kids are cute, and Jim was great. These past 2 vlogs have completely changed my mind. Every time Myka reads comments calling her out (i.e. The puppy mills) she rants on and on about complete nonsense. You can't compare puppy mills to orphaned children. First of all, you can adopt a dog from a shelter for under $1,000, which most people that want a dog are able to pay, adopting a child is far more expensive, and is literally a life long commitment. It pisses me off when people like Myka say "i knew i only wanted this kind of dog" and aren't even open to looking at other dogs IN NEED. If we're going by her expelled, then that's like going to an orphanage and saying "whenever you have a blonde white baby girl, let me know". Of course you'd want a little white Maltese puppy, they're cute and little, but it's dumb as hell to count out the other dogs. She's comparing apples to oranges. She dug herself an even deeper grave IMO with today's rant. It made no sense at all, and really showed her true personality

my thoughts exactly does she really think a purebred Maltese is going to rock up at a shelter? Chances are next to nothing, she could've just said a smaller mixed breed dog but no she had to be stingy and get a purebred
rachel337
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel337 »

Even if her comparison between orphans and rescue dogs was the same, shouldn't she be doing everything she can to do her best for the human orphan child she has? the puppy is a Christmas present I feel like she could have waited until christmas to get the dog and given Hux that extra month to settle in... this woman really needs help
Commentator6186
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Commentator6186 »

I honestly thought her entire rant was also proof of her instability, as someone above said. There was no reason or correlation between the two topics. She truly has a saint complex that she is having a seriously hard time breaking out of. Adopting a child does not automatically make you a good mom, person, or anything just as going to church doesn't. Constantly saying how nice you are or how good of a person you are or how much you care probably means that you are none of those things. People who are good, kind, nice are not constantly having to say they are. It's just known.

She should lay off the rants. It makes it all the more obvious that all of the negativity she gets is warranted. She should focus on her kids and her husband. Bringing in a brand new puppy made 0 sense and will now take either her or Jim's attention away from their PRIORITY which supposedly was Huxley.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I started watching this channel a few months ago and thought it was a sweet family plus I enjoyed the adoption vlogs. Myka is seriously crazy. I can not believe she said she had to rant for the special people. Really? And then basically saying why do people care about dogs when you know, orphans? Seriously?! Two different things! Most people can’t adopt internationally, or even in the country they’re in but most people CAN choose to adopt a dog from a shelter instead of buying one from a pet store. I said that in a comment and she deleted it. Who the F wants to have a conversation with her when all she does is delete what you say? So she is basically a whiny brat who is mentally two years old and can’t even have a grown up conversation, she just deletes what you say. Okayyyyy.

glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

So since she adopted Huxley that makes her an automatic good person and makes up for the fact that she bought a puppy mill puppy?? So I can’t “fight” for shelter dogs cause I haven’t adopted an “orphan” child? Lol does she think she can respond to any and all criticism with “well you haven’t fought for orphans and I have and I even have a Chinese boy to prove it so... I win I’m right you’re wrong.”

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Are they trying to say the puppy was from a shelter? Bullshit. If it was then there's no fucking way she wouldn't have done a vlog showing the visit to the shelter. It would be more proof that she's such a hero adopting kids and animals all over the fucking place. Everything she does is bullshit and then she puts on that ridiculous soft voice which just makes her sound like a psychopath

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

If they really were looking at shelters Jim wouldn't have been so shocked and terrified in the car as he watched her buy it looking through the windows!! Why would she not have brought the. Kids inside to help pick out the dog of be apart of the process? It all points to this being an impulse buy because she so desperately wants to feel needed and since Huxley isn't giving it to her she thought a new puppy would! News flash Myka that's not how parenting works!!!! Kids are not here for us. We are here for them. Give Huxley so attention, care, 1 on 1 time. Let him learn to trust you and then he will love you. Its not instant. Is it a requirement to attending adoption classes before bringing home a child?

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’m new here, but I found this site because I googled Myka and this and other gossip pages came up. I must say I’m quite surprised at the dislike for her. I enjoyed her adoption journey and the fact that she documented the China travel so well. I wasn’t alarmed by the puppy purchase, after all it is that time or year where parent give their kids something special. She explained why she did it and she wasn’t sure if it was going to be this Christmas or next and she and Kova had been talking about it for several months. If that’s true or not I don’t think it really matters. When it comes to Huxley I think Myka and Jim are simply trying to get back to their “normal” for the sake of routine and the other children. I think they want Huxley to start getting into the routine and start opening up and being himself. He’s very young so I don’t think them jumping back into the swing of things is going to have a negative impact. I think Myka seems kind, her kids seem happy and I think she’s doing the best she can.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”